Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Everything Bleeds (Antares)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Everything Bleeds (Antares) Empty Everything Bleeds (Antares)

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:16 am

Elysium chuckled to herself as a fifteen Hufflepuff boy whimpered, tears rolling down his face. He tried to crawl away, only receiving a harsh kick to the ribs. ''DID I SAY YOU CAN GET UP!?" Elysium growled out, gripping the blond hair stained with blood. "This will teach you not to make vulgar comments about my friends." She hissed into his ear and she pressed her knee into his sternum. ''Ely...Someone is coming. We must throw him down the stairs. It's a 78% chance they will believe it and just help him to the hospital wing." Ezio muttered and grabbed the now unconcious boys arms whilst Elysium grabbed his legs, muttering under her breath as she held her wand to make the bruises fade. As they hovered above the stairs that led outside, Elysium punched Ezio with a glare. ''It's just Antares, you utter moron!" The 'siblings' began to argue, the body falling limp on the floor and Elysium groaned, kicking his foot. "I think we killed him, Ezio..."
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet
Jobs: Alchemist/Professor
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Everything Bleeds (Antares) Empty Re: Everything Bleeds (Antares)

Post by Antares Malfoy Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:56 am

Antares could hear a commotion as she made her way toward the dungeons, hoping to catch one of her friends as they headed out. She didn’t particularly care what was going on, but she assumed that she would need to pass them in order to reach the common room. As she stepped into the corridor, she smirked slightly and crossed her arms, leaning lazily against the wall. “You think you’ve killed someone?” she asked, eying her friend, her friend’s brother and the boy on the ground, “again, Elysium? Really?
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Elysium grinned manically at their blonde friend, patting the boy's cold head. "As least I'll know to actually check if he is or not...Unlike last time. That poor kid was under the ground for two days until people actually heard him cry for help." She said, her eyes becoming unfocused as she remembered the event. She had to go back and kill the person so no one knew it was them. Elysium then pouted, kicking at the dead body as well as the floor. "I did it for you though, Antares.." She murmured, looking away from the girl.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:34 pm

The Ravenclaw didn’t say anything for a moment, thinking of the last time that the girl had killed someone. She hadn’t been there, of course, as Antares preferred to battle with her tongue than her wand if she could help it, but she remembered how Elysium had told her about the boy and the fact that she hadn’t known he was still alive until she had to go back and finish the job. Her brow furrowed when she looked from the place where her friend’s foot had kicked the dead boy to her face, and she asked, “did it for me? What do you mean?
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Elysium sighed and ran her hand through her hair, hating to explain herself as she automatically assumed people would just understand how her thought process worked. "Well, he was making vulgar comments about you. You're not to be treated like some piece of meat, Antares so we beat him up...Unfortunately, he was unable to withstand it and died from blood loss or from the blow to the head with the...well with the bat. That must've been it. He can't have lost approximately 4.7 to 5.5 liters of blood." She explained with a frantic wave of her hands and Ezio rolled his eyes, throwing the boy's arm around his shoulder and walked off to dispose of the body. "It was an accident..Kind of. I mean I'm sure I would've had the intention to kill him further down the line so it was more of a intentional accident."
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:07 pm

Antares sighed, knowing that in Elysium’s eyes she had just been trying to defend her friend. And although the blonde would not have done it in quite the same way- at all- she couldn’t be truly angry. “In a rather sick way, Elysium, that is the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for me,” she said softly, after listening to her friend’s explanation. Taking a few steps closer, she wrapped her little finger around the Slytherin’s. “So what exactly did he say?” she wondered as she pulled out her wand with the other hand and began cleaning up the mess that the pair had made.
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Elysium bit back a grin at the compliment and she nodded, in agreement. She didn't have the nicest way of displaying her friendship but if she even did something for someone else, it was considered an accomplishment. She curled her little finger around Antares', something that made a small curve of a smile form on the Slytherin's lips. "He said that he wouldn't mind spreading your legs far enough until you did the splits and fuck ya until you pass out. That he wouldn't mind taking the Malfoy's virginity and make her beg for more. I wouldn't stand for it, Antares." Elysium said firmly, her eyes darkening as she stared at the fading form of her brother and the body. "A hufflepuff with a vulgar tongue...He's most certainly in the wrong house."
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:22 pm

Antares’ smirk turned into a face of disgust as the Slytherin told her what had been said. She was not unused to foul remarks of any kind, but she couldn’t imagine what would have possessed a Hufflepuff of all people to say something so disgusting about her in the dungeons of all places. Honestly, she was certain that they were getting thicker and thicker as time went on. Most of her friends were in Slytherin, so she tried to tell herself that with stupidity like his the boy was better off dead. “That’s revolting,” she said with a sneer, as she watched the two boys disappear around a corner. She didn’t know where Ezio would be taking the Hufflepuff, and she didn’t particularly care. He was dead already so it didn’t really matter what happened to him. “I don’t know. There are idiotic people in all of the houses," Antares answered with a shrug once she had finished cleaning up the mess, "shall we go somewhere, sweet?"
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:36 pm

Elysium did not like the look of disgust but was thankful that she had studied body language and the different changes in people's face that matched different emotions. It helped her learn that it wasn't aimed at her, something she worried about but would never admit. "i am glad I could dispose of him." She muttered and nodded slowly at the comment. "I wonder what the mind is like of stupid people." Those words were what sparked Elysium's fascination of the body from the very beginning and to this day, she still yearned to know more. "Yes. Ezio will not return until dinner. Where is it you wish to go, little star?" Upon their first meeting, Elysium had rambled about the meaning behind Antares' name and it ended up with producing the nickname.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Antares playfully smirked at her friend, and said, “sometimes I wonder what the mind if like of Elysium Kade, too.” Although it was a joke, it was also somewhat true. Antares was intelligent, but she couldn’t quite manage a grasp on everything that her friend thought. Of course, she knew her well, but she supposed that there was some things that people couldn’t get unless they also thought that way. “Ezio reminds me so much of a puppy sometimes,” the Ravenclaw said, the mood lightening a bit, “I swear he would do anything for you.” Hearing the nickname, Antares thought back for a moment to when they first met, and how they’d started talking almost straight away. Elysium told her about what her name meant, though she had known that Antares was a star. “Anywhere,” the blonde replied, happy to have found someone to spend the afternoon with, “have you finished your homework?
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:14 pm

Elysium froze for the moment, the question being such a personal thing that it startled the Slytherin. "My mind is something no one should dwell in." She said firmly but her lips were curved, the best her humour could get when it came to the situation. She covered her mouth, stifling a laugh at her comment about Ezio which she found very, very true. "He would and I am thankful for that but I think because our intelligence levels are close, we have bonded more. We also would not be close if my parents had not died and I had not been taken in by my Uncle. I would also do anything for him, if he ever requested my assistance of course." The topic of her parents were not a sore spot for her, despite having watched her mother's car get crushed by a lorry at the age of four and having watched her father kill himself at the age of eight. It did not affect her, much. Elysium wrapped a protective arm around Antares' shoulders and rolled her eyes at her silly question. "Of course I have. Did you need help?"
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:13 pm

Antares noticed her friend’s reaction to what she had said, and although Elysium was still smiling she could tell that something had bothered her. “I was only teasing,” Antares assured her quietly, making it clear that she honestly tried to avoid analyzing the things that the Slytherin did or thought. She loved the girl, and liked to think that Elysium loved her too, in her own way. Antares had to admit that she knew that the Slytherin meant. When Blaise, the man who was her uncle in all but blood, took her and her brother in after her parents’ deaths, she had come to know his daughter, Nicolette, as her sister. “You two are adorable, when you want to be,” the blonde teased, before shaking her head as if she was horrified, “of course my homework is finished! Maybe we could go for a swim instead?
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Elysium sighed and nodded slowly, understanding Antares' intentions. At points, despite her great knowledge, it was hard for her to understand people that weren't like her, that didn't think like her. She was fond of Antares so she tried harder to understand her, to make sure they did not have strange moments like this. "Which is rare, Antares. We do not like to be adorable as you so put it. Puppies are adorable, kittens are adorable but we, however, are not." She said, sticking out her tongue before nodding in agreement. "Yes. That's a brilliant idea. The library is boring after you've read everything."
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Antares didn’t miss the way that Elysium sighed, and she knew that it was times like these that she had trouble understanding her, almost as much as Antares had trouble understanding her Slytherin friend. But it didn’t matter, because they still enjoyed spending time with one another. They were different, but in a lot of ways, they were the same. “Yes, yes,” Antares said with a bright smile, glad that the awkward moment was over. “Okay,” she said happily, keeping hold of Elysium as she started to walk down the corridor, toward the large front door of the castle, "and the library is never boring."
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:50 pm

Elysium enjoyed the bright smile, knowing that if she ever experienced the feeling of sadness, she could go to Antares to warm her coldish heart. "It is if you've read everything a multitude of times, little star." She pointed out, having spent most days in the large room. "What were you doing before you found Ezio and I, by the way? Dungeons aren't the greatest place for a Raven. Even if you're a Malfoy.." Elysium questioned, curiosity being one of her most annoying traits, or so her Uncle says but he always meant it in an endearing way.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:13 am

Antares rolled her eyes as the left the castle and headed out into the grounds, knowing that her friend wasn't exaggerating about how much she had read from the library. Elysium was extremely intelligent, though she had been put in Slytherin. Sort of how Antares was very cunning, but still been placed in Ravenclaw. "I was bored," Antares said like it was obvious, "and I wanted to see one of my friends and happened to come across you first." As they approached the lake, Antares took off in an excitable run. When she reached the edge of the lake's bank, she turned to Elysium and grinned, tossing her robes over a low branch before stripping off her uniform until she was left in nothing but white lace. "Hurry up!" the Ravenclaw said as she backed toward the water.
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:17 am

Part of Elysium had wanted to be in Ravenclaw but when Ezio had been sorted into Slytherin, she had begged to be in the same and the hat allowed her this. Although, fear was thick in the hat's tone as he did so. "I am glad you had found me. I do not trust the others of my housemates to have you in their care. They are immature and I am quite fond of you, Antares." She muttered the last part, jumping from the steps that led to the lake and she stifled a laugh at Antares' run, almost feeling the excitement that bloomed off of her. "I thought Ravenclaw's were patient!" Elysium called out, stripping off her own clothes to reveal black red lace, slowly walking into the water that made them cling to her body. "Hm, I thought it'd be colder but I suppose this temperature is just fine." Elysium examined the water before a smirk formed at her lips, splashing the young ravenclaw.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:32 am

Antares furrowed her eyebrow, turning to look at her friend. “What do you mean?” she asked, “I can take care of myself, you know that. Besides, none of the Slytherins have ever been rude to me before.” The Ravenclaw didn’t understand what worried Elysium so much, and she again found herself wondering if the Slytherin knew something that Antares didn’t. “No, no, my sweet!” she called as she began to walk out into the water, “that’s Hufflepuffs. Ravenclaws are intelligent and creative.” Agreeing with her friend’s analysis of the water temperature, Antares was about to speak again on the topic from before when she was splashed. Turning on the brunette, she smirked and ran at her, tackling her into the water. “Ha!” she said as she pulled herself up to stand again, pulling her friend with her before stepping back, “I haven’t been swimming in here before. I think I like it.
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:01 am

Elysium let out a quiet sigh and her mouth twisted into one of awkwardness, running a hand through her hair. "You are a Malfoy, Antares. A fact you are well aware of and the men in Slytherin would gladly try to claim the title of boyfriend to a Malfoy so they make quite vulgar comments. The reason things have not been said to you is because I have always been there, somehow." She explained, not liking the fact she just admitted to following her friend around in order to protect her. Falling into the water having allowed Antares to actually tackle her in the first place, she wrapped her arms around Antares' waist from behind and hid a smile. "As do I. Always a pleasure when it's with friends. A title not many people get."
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:49 am

Antares had never heard anything along those lines either, but she knew that Elysium wouldn’t make it up. She didn’t really speak to many Slytherin males, though, so she supposed that she wouldn’t know anyway. She noticed the fact that Elysium had to have been around more than she had known for her to have been able to keep people quiet, but she didn't say anything about that, although she appreciated the care. “Well, that’s just stupid,” the Ravenclaw said with a roll of her eyes, “why don’t they just talk to me?” It seemed obvious to her, that if you wanted to know someone you should talk to them. “Oh, well,” she said, grinning as she felt Elysium’s arms wrap themselves around her waist. “Well, I know you think I give the title out too freely, but I’m fairly picky when it comes to my friends,” she said, turning around in her arms so that she could face the Slytherin, “and you, of course, are one of my best.
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:29 am

Elysium never lied, simply twisted the truth if she was asked about a missing persons but she wouldn't lie to friends. She had a small batch, extending to only three people if she were honest. She then halted at Antares' question, nervously biting at her lip thankful that she could not see her face. "Perhaps they are fearful." She said bluntly, leaving no room for questions as her fingers danced at Antares' sides to drag out a laugh or two. "I think everyone throws out the title too easily. Like the term I love you. We say it to food, animals, plants..Is there true meaning to the word love now?" She pointed out with a frown and glanced down as Antares moved in her arms, finding a light dusting of a blush forming at her cheeks as she was called a best friend. "And you are one of mine." Elysium whispered, lightly touching her cheek.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:51 am

Perhaps,” Antares answered, wanting to forget about the topic and just enjoy spending time with her friend, a soft giggle erupting from her lips because of the fingers at her sides. Elysium may know it, but being around her made Antares happy. The Slytherin was honest, sometimes brutally so, and incredibly loyal. Their meeting had been an accident, but they’d hit it off pretty well. Antares believed you could know if you had found a real friend within minutes of talking to someone, so the few months since they’d met had been even more enlightening. “Of course there is still true meaning,” the blonde said, smiling softly, “it all depends on how you say it. And how you mean it.” Noticing the blush in Elysium’s cheeks, Antares reaching up her hand a brushed at the colour as if to gently push it away. “Don’t tell me you didn’t know that?” she asked, “of course you’re one of my best friends. I only have two and you are for sure one of them.
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:08 am

The laugh that escaped Antares put a wider smile on Elysium's lips and she held her tighter. It was a rare time Elysium actually showed affection so she soaked it all up as much she could. Human contact without it being for brutal reasons of course. "Well I am glad that you cleared that up for me." She teased lightly, her gaze raking across the shore before going back to Antares. "Of course I knew that. I know everything, Raven. Mostly everything, anyway..." Her voice stammered, unsure of how to react to the brush of her cheeks and she glanced down at the water to watch the fish circle around them.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:57 am

Antares found herself feeling incredibly comforted in Elysium’s embrace, which surprised her because she very rarely actually touched other people, not even her brother. The blonde laughed softly, shaking her head and joked, “of course! What are friends for?” Watching Elysium’s gaze jump around, Antares frowned very slightly and placed her fingers underneath the Slytherin’s chin, lifting it until the other girl was forced to look at her. “I wish you would realise you don’t have to worry with me,” she whispered, “you’re always overanalysing everything. Just.. stop thinking so much, for just a little while. Please?
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:43 am

A simple embrace from a friend, however rare, made Elysium warm. Something that the Slytherin was not used to. The fuzziness in her body confused and irritated her but she was distracted by this when Antares lifted her chin to make her stare at her. The words shocked her if she was perfectly honest. Never in her life had she been told to stop thinking so much, always encouraged to actually think and the evidence of which was her mouth opening slightly as her eyebrows raised. "I was not aware you could tell I was over analysing. It is simply my way of life but you are right. Perhaps...just for a little while..." Elysium stammered, part of her almost fearing to relax.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next