Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Predator and Prey (Markus)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Predator and Prey (Markus)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Predator and Prey (Markus)

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:36 pm

Marcus watched her from the distance, wondering about her thoughts. Did she know he was there? If she did, did she believe it? Should he leave her here over night? He stood there, waiting for her to speak, staring at her curiously.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:42 pm

"You know" she said "If my mother didnt work for yours. I'd kill you. slowly."

Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:44 pm

She made him laugh. Again. "Careful, what you say. Killing me won't help you here. After all, I am quite possibly your only change to ever get out of here," he teased her.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:50 pm

"You dont want to displease mommy do you?" she cooed "I'm not disposable like everyone else. and despite her cold heart my mother would make hell if i died or dissapeared. so lets play nice and i might consider you good enough for me."
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:08 am

Her little speech made Marcus narrow his head slightly, watching her with curiosity of a mad scientist before doing one of his bizzare experiments. But of course, she couldn't really see that. "You honestly believe, that you have some leverage here, don't you?" he asked, his voice showing genuine curiosity. "You really think, that your life matters. That it actually matters to somebody like my mother and my aunt," he continued, as if thinking out loud. "Or wait... no, you think your mother's loyality matters? I am confused here," he kept going. "Well, either way, it's quite cute that you think so highly of yourself and her. I mean, given the fact that she was just random casuality, that appeared at the right place in the right moment, you have great faith in her non-existing power over my family."

He took a pause, as if thinking about it. "Let me make this clear, so that we can prevent future misunderstandings here, okay? My father is dead. Unfortunately for you, he was the only one who actually had any interrest whatsoever in your mother's loyality. Bellatrix is past. She didn't do anything so far, that would make her count for the present. And if she tried, my mother will crush her under her feet. You are the Lestrange, that they simply put away, cause well... let's face it, Lilith is the golden child of the family. I mean, she is a seer, trained assassin, possibly future wife to Horsemen leader. Now, that is ally you don't want to lose. But frankly, your dear cousin doesn't give a flying fuck about you. You spend your days threatening people at school, because that's about the only success you can ever achieve in your life. Not that your mother was so different, so it runs in blood, I guess. But my point is, that I can let you rot here, go insane and die. Because nobody will care. And if somebody will, they will rather stay quiet, because their position is way too precious to them to be lost in situation such as this one. And yes, I do know about your grandmother, too. She might cause some issues, but at the end of the day, she would probably step aside anyway. Because there is more at stake, than one petty crime." he summarized everything. "You are nothing to this World, Deimos. Nothing at all."
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:16 am

"You know so little about me Baby. its actually quite funny." she unfolded from her ball and stood up with a little smile on her face. "Your cute when you try to be the big bad." she winked, "My cousin is a stellar assasin and i love her to no end, my other cousin is adopted thank the gods, but even she is a trained killer. Now riddle me this my dear, why would my grandmother not have me learn something too? hm?"
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:50 am

"Because if she did, you wouldn't be here, right now. Somehow, I don't believe Dellen wouldn't mention maze and Travellers in her lessons, especially with granddaughter living there," he replied. "But you know what? Why don't we find out? Let's give it two days. Because even you won't last much longer. We will see who will look for you. Then again, with your attitude, question is if anyone will ever consider you missing," Marcus said, determined to leave her here for two more sunsets.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:03 am

"Sure" she said when he turned to leave she watched him walk towards the entrance, as the opening to the surface slid open she took off after him in a dead sprint, silent as the grave. As the earth began to close she shed her human skin, turning into a raven midway. She slid through the closing earth and shot to the sky, breathing in the cool air she revelled in it. Landing in front of him she crossed her arms over her chest "I'm a traveller asshole."
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am

Marcus looked at her, skillfully hiding his shock before he sighed. "Well, that's just boring," he muttered and turned to leave. If he was to have fun, he better finds some traveller laws on that one.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:21 am

"Just FYI next time you try to trap a girl, make sure she isnt a shapeshifter babe" she ran past him transforming into a hawke and shot into the sky. 

A day or so later Deimos walked down the halls with her friends "So whats going on with you and Gaunt?" one asked "Who?" she said absentmindedly "You know who, Marcus Gaunt" looking to her friend she raised an eyebrow "what about him?" "well he wont stop giving you weird loks when we walk by him. Serial killer sort of looks." Rolling her eyes she waved a hand of dismisel "i'll see you two later" she said and headed off to the lake.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:29 am

Loki was about as rotten in his heart, as his master. Maybe that's why poisonous snake found so much obvious joy in his next mission. Unseen and unheard, he approached young woman, sinking his teeth  deep into her flesh just above her ankle, releasing its poison into her blood before quickly disappearing, joining its master. Marcus waited in the shadow for consciousness to at least partly leave young Lestrange.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:30 am

She felt the snake bite her one moment too late and yelped in pain, the venom surged through her as she fell to her knees and lost conciousness.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:37 am

"Well, that went well," Marcus smirked for himself as he threw her over his shoulder, disappearing in the maze to take her to the fortress. He had special kind of torture for her. And he needed to be sure nobody could find her, before he was done with her. Putting her on cold hard floor, he chained her wrists and ankles before taking out syringe with pitch black liquid in it. "Gotta make sure you won't fly away. Or do anything at all," he continued in his self-conversation and he emptied the syringe into a vein in her neck. It was one of the serums Travellers invented for war purposes but never really used outside the fortress. It was dangerous. And they were only ones to hold the cure. Little Deimos could now do about as much harm as a squib. And Marcus couldn't wait for her to find out, when she woke up. Giving her antitode for the poison, he left her cell, locking it with spells behind him. Now he had to wait.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:44 am

Sitting up she looked around her cell, she made to reach out with her enhanced senses she had thanks to magic, only to find there was nothing. Panic began to rise in her chest as she kept trying her magic.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:48 am

Watching her from the corner, Marcus couldn't help his dark laugh. "Hello, little traveller. Last time you outsmarted me, I give you that. But since you are so smart, I believe you know what this is?" he asked her, cruel amusement in his eyes as he showed her another syringe filled with black liquid.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:50 am

Her head whipped around and she looked at him darkly "Bastard" she hissed "give me the antidont. now"
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:55 am

He laughed again before looking at her with fake pity. "Cute. It would certainly be much more threatening if you weren't just a useless squib right now. Let me think about it.... uhm... no." He said finaly. "This game goes by my rules, love. I will play with you like with a helpless toy you now are. I will make you pay. And then, maybe, just maybe, if you are a good girl, I'll let you walk out of this. For right now, you are no longer queen of school, or in control of your life. And if I decide to just throw you out at the street, you will never get any of it back. You will be outcast, weak homeless nobody. So, are you going to play by my rules?" he asked her devilishly.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:57 am

She opened her mouth to snap at him but recoiled a bit at the idea of being stuck without magic "..yes.."
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:01 am

Smile grew even wider on his face. "Good, I am glad we got to an agreement," he replied, putting the syringe away as he unlocked the cell, entering it and quickly locking it behind. She may be helpless, but he learnt. He was not taking chances. "Don't even bother looking for your daggers. They are all gone. If you try something, you pay. Nobody knows where you are. Nobody, but me. And I can do very nasty things to you, if you are a bad girl," he whispered into her lips as he aproached her, grabing her chin harsh,

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:03 am

She bit back her replies and let him grab her chin, looking into his eyes she held his gaze refusing to back down, even now as he spoke.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:28 am

"Still trying to stand tall and proud, huh? Maybe we should start our little game, then," he smirked, releasing her hard way and quickly leaving the cell just to return back with one of the cursed daggers his mother possessed. With one quick spell, he made sure chains held Deimos still, in position where she couldn't do a thing. "You love your freedom, the fact you belong to no one. At least you did. That will change now," he told her darkly as he aproched her. She wore one of those low jeans, that just enough exposed her hip bones. Raising her shirt a bit above, he took the dagger and slowly carved his initials into her skin, flesh and also the bone, just like his mother taught him. The biggest pain comes when you hit the bone after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:30 am

She bit back her screams but eventually as he hit the bone they came despite everytrhing.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:36 am

"And here I thought you are stubborn enough to stay silent even through this," he pointed out, clearly having way too much fun. When he was done, obviously satisfied with his work, her pulled her shirt back down, her blood staining it imidiately. As he stepped out of her cell and locked the door behind him, her chains were released and she could properly move again. Well at least as far as chains let her. Looking back, her threw blanket at her. Nights can be very cold here, but since you were a good girl today," he added to it before leaving her behind. He had his fun today. Tomorrow, he will continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:48 am

Sore and angry she curled into a ball promptly falling asleep.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:51 am

Marcus was in particulary good mood this morning. Possibly because he finally got his revenge. He was always determined to break this girl and now he was closer, than ever. "Good morning," he said cheerfuly, entering her cell, mischief clear in his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:55 am

She woke up stiff from sleeping on the floor her skin cold to the touch she opened her eyes looking up at him silently.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:57 am

"Come on! Not even a hello?" he teased her. "I got breakfast," he added, spark of amusement in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum