Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just One More? (Diana)

Go down

Just One More? (Diana) Empty Just One More? (Diana)

Post by Cas Timere Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:00 am

Cas' gaze didn't leave the woman across the room even as he brought a glass to his lips and took a swig of firewhiskey. He always watched her when he was at the rough club, and yet he didn't even know her name. He was certain that to onlookers he looked like some kind of creep, but this was a Muggle place. What would they do? He didn't care if he seemed weird for just a few hours a week. So long as he could look at her. She was always there, every Friday night when he would go to the on Muggle place he frequented. They'd never even spoken, but sometimes she would turn to look at him and he would avert his eyes.

Sometimes he considered going over to speak to her, but had never actually done it. Something about ruining the allure of the unknown was making him keep his distance. But if she were to come to him, he knew that he'd never walk away. Here, Cas was nobody and for as long as that mystery could last he intended to enjoy it.
Cas Timere
Cas Timere

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: =
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Just One More? (Diana) Empty Re: Just One More? (Diana)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:50 am

Diana hid her smile behind a glass of firewhiskey as the intense gaze of a familiar looking man landed on her. She used to visit the club all weekend, friday to sunday but when she saw him come in every Friday, watching her with those eyes that felt like they stared into her soul, she changed her schedule. Only now coming on Fridays. She turned around again, her hair cascading to the side and their eyes met.

Averting her gaze quickly, the sound of the barmaid sighed in annoyance. ''Just go talk to him for bloody sake, Diana! I see ya 'ere every Friday. Both of ye watching each other like you're undressing each other with your eyes!'' The Scottish accented woman said, raising her eyebrow and giving her a full drink. ''Go, go before i cast ye out so i can have a go with 'im.'' Diana laughed, hidden by the dooming music before looking over her shoulder again before sending him a little smile and disappeared into the crowd in a smooth motion. 

A short moment later, she was standing in front of him, in her leather panted, white shirted glory. Staring at the man for a while, heart pounding in her chest as she finally stood face to face with the man who watched her for so long, never daring to speak to her. Feeling a nudge, she turned to see the red head scottish barmaid, indicting that she just can't watch whilst standing in front of him. Realizing how rude she was being, Diana took a deep breath and stared on with only her eyes dancing with amusement. ''Do you make it a habit to watch women or am i rarity?'' Diana said, knowing those were her first words to the man and it caused her heart to beat harder, making her think of all those romance novels she had read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cas Timere Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:37 am

Cas couldn't comprehend what was happening as the woman who he had always taken the pleasure of watching was right before him. The point was that he had always watched her from a distance, and had never seen her so close before. Cas was not a shy man, not in the slightest. He was far from a womaniser, but he tended to be talkative. No, he wasn't the type to shy away from a pretty face, but something caught in his throat. Clearing it, he offer a sheepish smile as he had evidently been caught out.

She was dressed simply, in tight pants and a white shirt but that seemed to merely allow her allure to shine. A smirk light his features at her words, and he answered, "Definitely a rarity." She had no idea how true those words were.

With a small intake of breath, the man offered a hand to the woman. This was a moment that he had waited in both apprehension and excitement, though to any outsider it would seem like the most ordinary of meetings. "I'm Cas," he introduced simply, raking his other hand through his untameable hair.
Cas Timere
Cas Timere

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:52 am

Diana had tilted her head, nervously waiting for his own first words towards he and for a moment, his sheepish smile caused her heart to flutter. She returned it with her own smile and let her eyes examine his features that had now lit up with a smirk. Scanning him from the top of his head to where his body stopped from the table, her peripheral vision, which usually was good, allowed her to see some part of his shoe but due to her nervousness, she tried not to look much. A blush almost danced along on her cheeks but she took in a deep breath and let it out steadily to act as normal as possible. ''I am glad. First time, i've ever been someone's rarity.'' She teased, thinking of all the artifacts she had wanted to be as rare as. 

Seeing her watcher's hand come towards her, Diana almost beamed with excitement but contained with by sternly slapping herself on the forehead mentally. Her hand slowly raised and clasped his, feeling how big his hand was compared to her tiny one. In her mind, she never wanted to let go. Hearing his name for the first time, her head raced, trying to control her movements so she did not seem strange. ''I'm Diana...'' She replied, using her other hand to pull all of her hair to one shoulder but in her mind, Diaval's warnings appeared and she smoothed it back. ''Nice to finally meet you...Cas..'' Diana let his name roll off of her tongue for the first time, enjoying the sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cas Timere Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Cas' mind was ablaze with all of the possibilities of this meeting, and despite the fact that he felt like he already knew this woman he was surprised to notice that any possibility was a good one. She was different, that he had known for months, but he hadn't expected for her to come to him when she caught his gaze. "Well, I know I've never been unable to tear my eyes away like I am with you," he admitted, before internally punching himself for saying such a thing.

Her hand fit perfectly in his as she took it, and his fingers acted on their own accord as they held tighter at the acceptable time to release. After a few short moments that felt much longer he pulled his treacherous hand from her's and moistened his lower lip. Finally? Had she noticed him before now? 'Diana.. it suits her, he thought as he nodded in response to her words. "Yes," he said, "it's nice to finally meet you too.."
Cas Timere
Cas Timere

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Diana smiled gently, tilting her head at his silence before her panic started to settle, thinking he didn't want her there in the first place but then he spoke and her heart instantly skipped with happiness. He looked even better up close and realized she couldn't draw her eyes away from his. After letting his comment sink in, she almost blushed at the fact she did not give an answer straight away like she usually did. ''I've noticed you haven't been able to..'' Diana quipped before smiling even more.

Diana barely even noticed their hands were touching longer than they were supposed to be and kept her eyes locked onto his. Feeling him pull away, she noticed her friend nudge her the moment she walked past and smiled as she turned back to Cas, only to get distracted by the licking of his lips. ''May..I sit down?'' She finally asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, realizing she was fidgeting more than usual. Kicking herself mentally, she rested the front of her thighs on the table just to lean on something until he answered her question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cas Timere Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:58 pm

I've noticed you haven't been able to.. She'd obviously noticed his staring, which he was surprisingly not embarrassed about. What he did wonder what for how long had she noticed.. and had she been watching his as well. "So you've noticed, huh?" he said, an expression mixed with wonder on his face. This meeting felt surreal. He had thought about it for so long, imagined it in his head, and yet now that it was happening he wasn't sure if it was real. And if it was, was he messing it up?

When Diana asked if she could sit, he nodded and gestured to the seat beside him. "Of course," he replied, "would you like a drink?" He noticed her fidgeting and wondered if she was nervous about something. Perhaps a drink would settle her edginess.
Cas Timere
Cas Timere

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:20 am

Diana smirked like the true slytherin she was and slid into the chair next to Cas. ''Yeah..Yeah I noticed. Kind of hard not to notice a man like you staring at a simple woman like me.'' She retorted and closed her eyes at how weird that sounded, beating herself about it. Opening them slowly, she tried not to think of how strange this meeting was. To Diana, it was like reading the same book over and over again, focusing on the main character and willing it to come to life just for her. She watched Cas, he watched her and she dreamed for him to walk over or her to walk over to him and it finally happened. 

''A drink sounds lovely, Cas..'' Diana mused, loving his name coming out of her lips. Waving her hand, the barmaid rushed over with her curly red hair bouncing all over the place. ''What can I get this wee couple?'' She said and Diana quickly kicked her underneath the table causing her to flinch slightly. ''I'll have my usual...What would you like, Cas?'' Diana asked, giving the man a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cas Timere Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Cas raised an eyebrow at Diana’s answer, rather impressed at her modesty though shaking his head. “A simple woman? I hardly think so,” he said, glancing down at the table for a moment. Surely she could see just how gorgeous she was. And in just the few minutes that they had been talking for, he was certain that she wasn’t just a perfect shell. Yes, perfection was what he saw when he looked at her, even though he had told himself for many years that such a thing did not exist. But here and now, looking at this woman who had been the capture of him, both sight and mind, he knew that it did exist, and she was it personified.

The healer grinned when Diana responded in the affirmative, thrilled that their conversation would not be ending quite yet. Thankfully, there wasn’t anything that he had to leave for, though usually it was around that time that he would have left. More than anything, it was because he didn’t want to seem to obvious in his fixation. Glancing up at the barmaid, who’s accent was think as she spoke, Cas winked lightly. He assured himself that he was delusional when he thought warmth spread through him when they were referred to as a couple. “I’d love a scotch and dry, love,” he said lightly, though not in a patronizing type of way, as he pulled his muggle wallet from his jean pocket and placed a few notes on the table top.
Cas Timere
Cas Timere

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Diana bit back a blush, staring at her hands with a smile. Her heart fluttered for a moment, shocking Diana but she took no notice. Not allowing herself false hope that he may actually like her. ''I am incredibly simple. I assure you..'' She muttered, trying not to feel so insecure as she usually did. Lifting her eyes up, they locked onto Cas' and she sunk into the dark orbs, becoming lost. He was beautifully handsome and now having the chance to sit close to him, began inspecting each and every detail on his face just like she would with manuscripts at Oxford. 

Grinning back at Cas, Diana watched him speak to the barmaid and realized she liked his gentleman behavior. ''I'll get ye the drinks then!'' The barmaid quipped quite loudly. Seeing the barmaid narrow her eyes slightly at her just as she was about to leave, she smirked right back and tried not to remember the feeling when they were thought of as a couple. It was odd. Cas was an oddity she enjoyed in her life. Her life was always organised, always a certain way just like an order in a book or the way she translated a manuscript. Everything was normal but not Cas. He was almost like someone had thrown him into her path but he seemed to fit perfectly but also standing out at the same time. Seeing the money on the table, she furrowed her brow and looked at her newest companion. ''That best be for just your drink.'' She quipped teasingly, beginning to pull out her own purse to pay for her drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cas Timere Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:51 pm

Raking his gaze over Diana’s face, the man couldn’t help but shake his head. She truly was oblivious to herself, and he didn’t know how he could have made such a perfect pick without even talking to her before. He knew now that he hadn’t been wasting his time watching her, and realised that his main fear of their meeting was that she would underwhelm him. He far from thought that he was something special, it wasn’t that. He simply would have been devastated had his fantasy been shared by some shallow broad without a care for anyone but herself. And he had never been more relieved than the moment he realised that his worried had been for nothing. She really was perfection. “You shouldn’t doubt what I say, Diana. I am a very intelligent wizard.. at least right now I am, anyway,” he said playfully, though he very really meant what he said.

“Thank you,” he said to the Scottish woman, another smile being shot her way before he returned his attention to Diana. “What do you mean?” he asked her, his eyebrows furrowing as he looked down at his wallet, “oh.. so a man can’t buy a lovely lady a drink when she gives him the time of day, huh?”
Cas Timere
Cas Timere

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down