Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Coming to a Crisis (Junis)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Coming to a Crisis (Junis) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming to a Crisis (Junis)

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:08 pm

Mio sighed and ran a hand through his hair when she told him that she had kissed another boy. After reading her letter, he had already expected something like that, but that the other guy was Azrael, the weird Ravenclaw, was quite a surprise. “Do you…love him?” he asked, his voice still calm. Mio had never doubted that what went on between him and Junis would not last very long and a year was quite some time, but he would like to know if she had truly fallen in love or just found a better guy to have fun with. He would be able to accept the former, but the latter would hurt him a bit in his pride.

Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:10 pm

Looking back up at Mio, Junis could not hide her surprise. He seemed to calm and not at all upset by what she had told him. “I … Yes, I do. I told him that I have a boyfriend, though which hurt him a lot…I wanted to talk to you first before doing anything.” She said, her eyes not leaving his dark brown ones. “You’re…not …angry?” Junis asked carefully.

Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Mio chuckled softly and shook his head. “No, I’m not. I’m a bit sad that our little relationship has to end already because I really enjoyed it, but I can understand why. If you really love him than you should tell him that.” He told her, pulling her into a hug again. Mio would definitely miss holding and kissing her, but he also wanted Junis to be happy and if that Ravenclaw guy could make her happy, Mio would be fine with it.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Junis laughed, sounding relieved and slightly breathless even to her own ears as she hugged Mio tightly. “I’m so glad. I really care for you a lot and didn’t want to hurt you, but I also love Azrael, you know?” she mumbled against his chest, feeling her heartbeat slow down with every second they stood together. “Can we still be friends?”
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:10 pm

“Of course, Junis!” Mio laughed and kissed her cheek, this time in a friendly manner, like a brother would kiss a sister. “You should know by know that I don’t give up on people I care for, we just change the relationship a bit, alright?” he winked at her. “Now go and get your boy, or shall I drag you to him?” Mio asked grinning cheekily.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:11 pm

“Mio!” Junis exclaimed and playfully slapped his arm. “I think I can talk to him on my own…I just don’t know where he is. I think, I chased him away.” She admitted with a sigh. She had no idea where Azrael could be hiding and in the large castle it would take her weeks to find him again if he did not want to be found. And she still did not know if he would even forgive her for pushing him away when he had just opened up to her.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:24 pm

“Mhm…” Mio looked thoughtful for a second before he shrugged. “I guess I need to help you find him then. Come on.” He decided and took her hand to pull her back towards the castle. “There are not that many placed where he could be, Junis. Either in one of the empty classrooms, but with students running by all the time I doubt that. So he could be in the dungeons somewhere, on one of the towers or in one of the yards.”
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:47 pm

“Or somewhere out here. I just chased him out of one of the yards, so I doubt that he went to another one. The dungeons seem unlikely, but we should check the Astronomy tower, I found him there once before.” Junis commented, following Mio’s fast steps. Not that she had a choice, seeing as he was pulling her along with him. “Or he’s in the forest…” she murmured quietly, looking towards the dark woods. The sun was still far from the horizon, but the Forbidden Forest had already sunken into darkness.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2