Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Darkness, but not fear. (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Darkness, but not fear. (Closed) Empty Darkness, but not fear. (Closed)

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:48 am

Cinnia had to admit that she wasn't sure how she'd ended up in Knockturn. Preparing for her second year at Hogwarts, she and her siblings had made the trip to Diagon Alley and although they had stated out walking together they'd ended up separating to do their own thing.

Knockturn Alley was one of the darkest places she'd been in her reasonably short life. But she was not afraid. As she liked to point out to her older brother, she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. As she walked, the Slytherin could hear faint footsteps despite the seemingly empty street. She was thankful or the knives that she routinely carried in her belt, but she didn't even hint that she knew how to use such things. Being the doe-eyed little redhead had always been Cinnia's greatest cover. The footsteps seemed to draw closer and she turned to take a brief glance behind her where a figure had appeared in place of empty alley.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Darkness, but not fear. (Closed) Empty Re: Darkness, but not fear. (Closed)

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:55 am

Amara leaned against the cold bricks as the alley slowly cleared out. Her cigarette between her lips, her hair was hidden under hat, wearing black jeans and a robe over her button down shirt. Many never could tell what her gender was, she preferred it that way. Raising her eyes she saw a red haired girl making her way past "long way from grandmother's house lil red" she smirked.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:02 am

Cinnia's eyes scanned the area and despite the gloom she could make out figure of the girl who had spoken. The tiny bright glow of a lot cigarette seemed so out of place and if someone spent enough time in the Alley such a sight would be painful to their eyes. But her piecing green tried to make out anything more than an outline. While mocking, she wouldn't presume that the person was dangerous. On the same token, she wouldn't assume otherwise either. "That's fitting, as I don't know my grandmother," she said, a somewhat amused tone in her voice.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:43 pm

Amara chuckled at her words, raisin the cig to her lips she blew the smoke out towards the girl "And what brings such a pretty lady to knockturn alley alone? its dangerous you know"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:40 am

Cinnia closed her eyes as the smoke was blown toward her. Swallowing, she looked at the girl and offered a half smile. "I'm just having a look around. I finished my shopping early," she said simply, before adding, "And trust me, I can look after myself just fine." Smirking, she eyed the girl for a moment before asking, "And you? What are you doing in such a dark place?"
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:00 am

"you know" she said her soft russian accent lilting at her words "we don't see such beautiful girls around the alley, me? I'm back here because My father has some business he needs me to look into for him, what can i say? Daddy's girl" she drawled striding over to the girl she looked her up and down enjoying the fact the cloak let her imagine what was underneath. She circled her slowly as she spoke before stopping in front of her "So you can take care of yourself lil red, but why do you come looking for wolves? when you are a little lamb"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:48 am

Cinnia couldn't help the light blush that illuminated her pale cheeks after being referred to as pretty for the second time. Next to her sister, who was identical to herself but help herself in a much more attractive manner, she never recieved such attention. "Well, I can see that there is at least one gorgeous girl who was here before me," she replied boldly, smirking slightly as she did. "Dark business?" she questioned, though she didn't particularly care. What others did didn't phase her so long as they were not threatening her family. Tossing her hair back over her shoulders, she shrugged and said, "Well, the thrill of it I suppose. Being safe all the time can be so.. boring."
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:51 am

Amara smirked a her words she raised her hands and lowered the girl's hood "you like to be dangerous dont you lil red?" she murmured "you got a name?"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:10 am

"I like to reassure myself that I can handle it," she answered, watching as the other girl came closer. Tilting her head slightly, the corner of her lips lifted into a small smile and she nodded, "My name is Cinnia. May I know your's?"
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:47 pm

"Valkyrie" she said nodding knowingly "your one of the twins" her finger ghosted along her chin before she smirked "Amara Dolohov" she said introducing herself "if you like danger..follow me little red" she said before turning and dissapearing into the shadows.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:50 am

"Yes," Cinnia said quietly, focused on Amara's eyes. She didn't know if they were kind eyes or frightening ones, but her gut feeling was that she was not someone to fear. Gearing the girl's name, Cinnia tried to think if she had heard it before. She was sure that she hadn't. At the invitation, the red head thought about her siblings out in the Main Street, and decided that she wouldn't be overly missed as they carried on with their activities. Feeling her hip, to make sure that her knives were in place, she followed the older girl into the darkness.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:00 am

Amara led her down an alley and smirked to herself, so the girl did like danger. As they entered a old decrepid store front a bell jingled overhead. the man behind the counter looked up with a scowl on his face "what ya want dolohov?" he sneered "you owe old man burke some money, you'd be wise to pay up" she said he reached for his wand which was on a shelf behind him, with the sing of metal his hand was stabbed clean through and stuck to the wall, amara's knife neatly in his flesh.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:27 am

The alley was dark and cold, and Cinnia wondered if she was going to be alive at the time that they reached their destination. She had grown up training to be a strong fighter, but she didn't know what exactly was going to happen. It was the feeling that one got when they were in such a place, but as she was lead through a door and in the a back-alley shop, she smirked. Cinnia generally didn't bother taking her wand with her anywhere, as she couldn't use it anyway, and that day was no exception. Subtly pulling a knife from her belt, keeping her hand by her side, she approached the other people in the room and stood just behind the action. The girl wouldn't have admitted the thrill that she felt when she saw a blade slice straight through the man's hand. It was a feeling that she had encountered numerous times in her life, but she tended to keep it quiet. Cinnia's teeth toyed with her lower lip as she watched blood seep tantalisingly from the wound. "Looks like you're at her mercy now, sir," the red head said, her voice sarcastically polite.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:29 am

The man looked between the brunette and her ginger companion his lip quivering "F..Fine take what you need just leave me alone" he stuttered. Amara rolled her eyes and slid over the counter, opening his lock box she took out a pouch of gold "hm this will suffice plus interest" she said looking back towards the man. "So Red should i leave this poor bastard alone or do we want to play with him?" she asked testing how far this girl would go.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:51 am

Cinnia eyed the man as Amara raided his money. She figured that is what happens when someone didn't pay back their debts. At the question, Cinnia looked at the other girl, her eyes widening slightly. Her eyes darkened a few shades, and she knew that she should say to leave the poor man alone now that the money was in her hand. But she didn't. A dark smile pulled at the corners of her lips, and she slowly pulled a knife from her belt. "What did you have in mind?"
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:00 am

Amara slid back over the counter and sauntered over to the girl placing a hand on her waist she pulled her against her chest. She kissed her neck gently breathing her in "Show me what you can do baby doll" she whispered darkly.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:20 am

Cinnia's eyes fluttered closed, her body shuttering slightly at the sensation that flowed through her. She was tempted to forget about the man, but instead she smirked and slowly approached him. Her face was serene and sweet-looking, and only someone who truly new her could tell that she wasn't fully in control anymore by the look in her eyes. Raising the well kept blade, she smiled as though she was going to offer the man a sweet. The tip of the knife pressed against his shirt, and she brought it down to tear it open. Pushing the sharp blade against his collarbone, she watched as blood began to seep from the fresh made slice in his leathery skin. It wasn't deep enough to do any fatal damage, but it was deep enough that she could see the pale cream of his bone as she used the knife to open the wound further. Yes, she definitely wasn't exactly herself. "Cry," she muttered, her voice husky and a lot darker than her usually peaceful tone. The man let out a cry as her knife traced it's way up his neck to his temple, before ripping into his skin and falling down his cheek. Again, she opened the wound so that she could watch as the blood pooled, unabashedly biting down on her lower lip as she did so.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down