Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

How dare you!? (Zoya, R)

2 posters

Go down

How dare you!? (Zoya, R) Empty How dare you!? (Zoya, R)

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Dahlia decided to get some ice cream, thankful that she was on a day off. Entering the ice cream place, she ordered vanilla ice cream on top of some whipped cream with strawberry sauce all over the top and then white chocolate sprinkled on top. When the person asked for money, Dahlia simply rolled her eyes and leaned against the counter. ''Do you really want me to pay?'' She whispered, battering her eyelids causing the boy to get flustered and then shake his head. ''On the house, pretty lady.'' Receiving a wink and a blow kiss, the boy blushed darkly and went to serve another costumer whilst Dahlia strolled out with her bowl of ice cream, not expecting the person about to crash into her...
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

How dare you!? (Zoya, R) Empty Re: How dare you!? (Zoya, R)

Post by Zoya Morte Mon May 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Biting her lips in indecision, Zoya stared at the menu board, unable to decide, mainly because she liked almost everything edible. So, she did what she always did for making a decision. Close her eyes and randomly point. The first time she pointed at the less than appreciative counter boy, not that he could complain much. She had seen him fluster at the girl before her and hand her a free ice cream, if he bugged her too much, she could just report him. The second time, she hit Lemondrop, which was the flavor she took. Turning back, happily scooping up the ice cream with a satisfied look on her face, Zoya walked outside in the bright sunshine, when something got tangled in her foot, and at the same time she got a little push.

Zoya's eyes popped out in disbelief and shock as her hand went to her mouth as she thought about her doomed ice cream, having had to lose her grip on it to catch her balance. Oh bloody crap. She thought, surveying the mess she had made of everything. The worst was that there wasn't a single drop of ice cream left in her bowl. "Sorry." She apologized with a sigh, looking at the her victim. Big mistake. The sight of the fuming girl covered in bright lemon-y ice cream was hilarious!

Dumbfounded, Zoya stared blankly at her for a second, before snapping back to Earth and hastily grabbing a few paper napkins. 'Really sorry! I didn't see you. Some push, some tripping." She explained, trying to stifle her giggles.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 12:32 pm

After getting close to the door, she felt something cold land on her and a not so nice growl left Dahlia. Spinning around furiously, she saw the person who caused lemon ice cream to land on and her anger simply grew when she saw the clumsy girl was trying not to laugh. ''HOW DARE YOU!?'' She shouted, reaching out to grab the girls jacket. ''How fucking dare you spill your ice cream on me and dare to laugh!?'' The worst part of the situation was that Dahlia had dropped her ice cream all over the floor and that caused her anger to rise even more. Her brothers knew never to mess with Dahlia when it comes to food and in five seconds, Zoya seems have done all that.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon May 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Zoya leaned sideways in order to avoid the girl's hand, most probably reaching for her jacket, and lifted her eyebrows in amusement, finally managing to control her laughter. "Uh....I didn't know tripping required much daring?" She questioned mildly, holding out the bunch of paper napkins to the girl. "And hey, I said I was sorry. Ohkay look, let me buy you an ice cream to make it up, alright?" She offered with slight impatience. The reason Zoya had come for ice cream was because of a splitting hangover that demanded ice cream to make her feel better. Getting into a screaming match was not helpful.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 12:50 pm

Dahlia growled darkly, her green eyes becoming an emerald green. Ignoring her mild comment before she ended up jabbing her spoon into Zoya's eye, she simply grabbed the paper napkins and wiped off the ice cream. ''Maybe watch where you're fucking going, clutz.'' She hissed, reminding herself of Michael. At the mention of Zoya buying her ice cream, she rolled her eyes but then sighed. ''Very well.'' She said in annoyance, a part of her wanting ice cream but the other part wanting to harm the girl before her. The dagger in her thigh sheath seemed to press against her as if making her aware where it was.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon May 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Zoya watched in interest as the girls eyes darkened in color, finding it amusing that she had managed to rile this girl up so easily. "Statistically speaking, its impossible to spend your entire life without tripping once. So why waste your energy trying to avoid the inevitable?" She asked blandly, shrugging her shoulders and turning around to walk back to the counter.  She gestured grandly to the menu board, "Choose, pretty lady." She teased in a mock-serious voice, mocking the counter boy who reddened furiously at her words.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Dahlia narrowed her eyes and glared, wondering how this girl got so under her skin like her brothers did. Ignoring the stupid, annoying words of the clumsy woman, she simply followed Zoya and was planning on saying every single flavor but knew she wasn't that much of a bitch. ''Same as before, sweetheart.'' She purred to the counter boy and then glanced at Zoya, letting a tiny smirk tug at her lips. Wanting to apologize for her slightly harsh reaction, her mind just couldn't get rid of the image of her skinning Zoya alive. Receiving the ice cream, she then sighed. ''And a lemondrop ice cream.'' She muttered, paying for this one herself whilst Zoya would pay for Dahlia's.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon May 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Zoya was surprised by the gesture and looked flabbergasted at the girl for a few minutes, before the annoying counter boy started waving his hands around to get her attention. "Shut up dweeb." She snapped at him, rolling her eyes and dropping the money on the counter. Picking up her ice cream bowl carefully, she turned back to the girl, smiling brightly at her. "Thanks." She took out her wand and pointed it at the leftover sticky ice cream on the girl. "Tergeo!" She stated calmly, hoping she didn't screw up the spell as household spells were something she had never been good at. She let out a breath as the girl's hair didn't change color or anything bad didn't happen, the sticky ice cream just siphoned off her.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 1:40 pm

Dahlia let the girl stare at her, simply staring at the counter boy. Trying not to laugh at Zoya's insult, she put her spoon in her mouth and sucked on it amused by the boys reaction. Seeing the bright smile caused Dahlia to look shocked but she covered it up easily only to tense at the sight of her wand. ''Thank you..but..maybe you shouldn't do that out in public..'' She muttered, taking the girls hand and winked at the boss of the ice cream parlor. Practically dragging the girl into the back room to reveal a smaller ice cream part, completely empty, Dahlia then spun to face Zoya. ''Who sent you here to watch over me, witch bitch?'' She growled.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon May 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Zoya had to grip her bowl pretty hard to make sure that she didn't drop it again, but she still managed to get a few scares when she almost tripped again. "Watch it lady!" She grumbled, jerking her arm away from the girl's grip. "Get a bloody hold on yourself, if I had to watch you, I wouldn't be crashing into you." She pointed it out, rolling her eyes and pulling her shirt straight. "But if you do face that issue a lot, I can totally sympathize. Babysitters are such jerks and why do people assume I need people to take care of me anyway, I could kill half of them if I tried so really, its just dumb." She mused, making a face as she thought of Michael lecturing her but distracted herself by eating some of her ice cream and closing her eyes blissfully as the taste of lemon exploded across her tongue.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Dahlia rolled her eyes and listened, tilting her head before letting out a dark laugh. ''Seems we both have the same problem.'' She mused, eating some ice cream. Climbing up onto one of the counters, she stared at Zoya and leaned on her elbows. ''A person who appears to be clumsy as fuck would kill someone? Now that is a sight i wish to see.'' She hissed, trying to hide her amusement that danced in her eyes along with everlasting anger. ''I'm the only girl in my family and i'm the youngest in the bunch so i get babysat all the time. First time out in the field alone i guess you can say.'' She admitted.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon May 26, 2014 2:32 pm

"It appears we do." Zoya agreed, following the girls example and pulling herself up another counter top so she could sit cross legged across the girl. "Trust me, being clumsy is the easiest way you can hit people you don't like and escape dire consequences." She explained smugly, scooping up her ice cream. She wondered why the girl seemed to be so angry all the time but didn't think it wise to pry. A younger Zoya would have bugged her until she received answers but Zoya had matured over the years, if only slightly.

"Good choice." She complimented, nodding towards the girl's bowl. "How many brothers do you have?" She asked curiously, "I have zero siblings." She finished, pushing her hair back so she could avoid it ending up in her ice cream. "Ohkay, one half sister but she wouldn't like anything better than to see me dead so she doesn't count." She corrected thoughtfully, slurping on her ice cream like it was no big deal.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Dahlia rolled her eyes but then nodded, realizing it made sense. ''That's something i'll have to do in the future.'' She said before finishing her ice cream and placing it in the sink behind her. She used to go into the wizard parts of most stores all the time and the ice cream parlor was her favorite one.

Her question caused Dahlia to glance over at Zoya before looking up at the lights. ''I have three. One of them is my twin and the other two are the oldest.'' She admitted, ignoring the fact the angel and devil on her shoulders would be shouting at her for even saying something about herself, if they were there that is. ''Half sister? Hey...At least you got some kind of a sister.'' She muttered as deep down she always wished for a sister.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon May 26, 2014 3:08 pm

"Three brother? Whoah. That's a lot." Zoya commented lightly, scooping up the last bit of her ice cream and staring at the bottom of the empty bowl sadly. She hated runny ice cream so she finished it fast, but finishing fast had its own set of demerits. Starting with the obvious. "Oi, you wanna get some more?" Maybe having a large bowl and a half of ice cream was enough for some people, but Zoya was built of sterner stuff. She had no idea about the girl though.

"You are very welcome to have her. She is the most annoying twat I ever had the displeasure of meeting. And I have only seen her when she was 6 years old." She answered, shuddering slightly as she remembered their last meeting. Brielle was a manipulative, cowardly little bitch and maybe she had something good in her but Zoya couldn't be bothered to try to dig it up. "Sisters are annoying. Having brothers would be awesome! Finally someone could understand my level of awesomeness." She added wistfully, setting the bowl down beside her.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 5:46 pm

''That it is..'' Dahlia muttered, staring in the distance thinking about her oldest brother raised her from the moment their parents died. Glancing over at Zoya when she finished, she couldn't help but roll her eyes at her question. ''Obviously!'' Food was her true love and couldn't ask for anything better. A relationship with a boy wasn't solid but with food, always was. Whistling quite loudly, a man rushed in and bowed before Dahlia. ''More ice cream, please. Two of the biggest bowls you've got filled with ice cream. Go.'' She growled out and the man rushed away to get the ice cream. Listening to Zoya, she smirked and leaned against the counter thinking it over. ''You can keep your sister...I'd rather have a nice one.'' Dahlia admitted.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon May 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Zoya laughed as the man came and bowed his way out, agreeing to every order the girl threw at him. She reminded Zoya of Michael in an odd way. Hmm.....I must have hit my head pretty hard, she thought, handing over her bowl to the man. "Its rare to find someone who loves food as much as I do." She observed, shooting an appreciative glance to the girl. "What is your name anyway?" She asked as an afterthought though she had gotten used to referring to the girl as.....well, the girl.

"And here I thought you would be my divine deliverance from having to suffer through her company, however rare the occasion might be." She teased, shrugging lightly because she knew nobody would want Brielle for a sister after hearing Zoya talk about her. She really painted the worst image of her sister.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Dahlia took the massive bowl and sucked on the spoon to get every bit of ice cream off before getting another scoop. The man passed Zoya one before scurrying off into the the other room. ''I'd marry food if i could..'' She mumbled around the scoop of ice cream and then tensed at Zoya's question before narrowing her eyes. ''Why do you want to know? It's not like you deserve to know my name..'' She growled softly. Despite their nice little moment, Dahlia preferred to hide herself. The girl could easily be doing this to prove that Dahlia was not safe enough to be alone. Dahlia licked the ice cream off her lips before raising her eyebrow. ''On these rare occasions, send her my way. I'll...take her off your hands.'' She muttered, eyes darkening some more.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Tue May 27, 2014 2:54 am

Zoya took the offered bowl with a smile and a nod of thanks, shuffling her weight a little so that her butt didn't get sore. "A girl after my own heart!" She remarked in an approving voice, spooning a large amount of ice cream in her mouth. "Food is the best, it is always there for you, cheers you up in the best way possible, its the epitome of celebration and frankly speaking, is just bloody epic." She could talk about food for ages, it was her one true love in the world and for now, the only constant in her stupidly confusing life.

"Your name, yours choice." She replied with a shrug, unaffected by the girl's growling. "Yeah, I am trying to avoid murder or extreme torture you know." She teased, figuring out the girl's plans easily enough. She hadn't spent most of her time with the Slytherin wanna be death eaters for nothing.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down