Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Potions Lesson 2

4 posters

Go down

Potions Lesson 2 Empty Potions Lesson 2

Post by Severus Snape Thu May 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Severus added the final ingredient to the bubbling cauldron which immediately calmed down and the liquid inside turned into a clear violet colour. It told him that the first stage of the potion was finally completed. For almost a week he had been working on it and now Severus would have to wait till New Moon to start on the next stage. He could just hope that in the meantime no other victim would be petrified by whatever had caused Mrs Norris' unfortunate accident.

Wiping his hands on a towel, Severus checked the potion once more and before leaving his office to go to his classroom where the students were already waiting. He quickly spelled open the door and walked inside, expecting the children to follow. "Get to your places. I hope you all managed the simple task I gave you last week; otherwise you can leave immediately. You will not waste my time today." he drawled, loud enough for them to hear. Although his mood was slightly better than last week, Severus, like all other staff members, was quite tense, as they still hadn't found the culprit who was responsible for the bloody writing.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Potions Lesson 2 Empty Re: Potions Lesson 2

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Thu May 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Mio was standing in the hallway with his friend, waiting for his father to unlock the door to the potions classroom. He looked around for Junis and found her standing next to an older Ravenclaw student which made him frown slightly, even though he knew that they were not together. When his father stalked passed him, Mio followed quickly and sat on his usual seat next to David.

Charlie had been leaning against the wall, flirting with a younger Hufflepuff with pretty sparkling blue eyes. He was glad that Snape wasn't anywhere in sight, yet, as potions really wasn't high on his list of favourite subjects. As if hearing his thoughts, the man came around the corner with billowing robes and Charlie groaned and went to the seat farthest away from the man.

Azrael listened silently to Junis as she told him about some thing or another, not really paying attention. His mind was focused on an argument going on between Seth and Cyn. They were discussing the pros and cons of murdering someone quickly compared to slowly torturing them to insanity.

"Out of my way, mudblood." Thanatos sneered, as he pushed past a young Gryffindor girl, making her fall to the ground. He had just arrived in time to follow his professor into the classroom and took a seat next to some other Slytherin student.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu May 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Neville was waiting with Ian and his friends, even more nervous than usual after what had happened in the last lesson. Although he had done his homework, the Gryffindor was very worried about being picked out again by their Professor and had been feeling quite sick to the stomach the whole morning. Ian clapped him on the back when he noticed Neville tense at Snape's approach and walked with him to their seat.

"And then he just kissed me! Can you imagine? I was so shocked at first, but what can you expect of a Gryffindor. They never care much for personal space anyway do they? At least he helped me collect all the ingredients for today, so it was worth it. On the other hand, I actually enjoyed being with him, so I might let him do it again if he tried ..." Junis finally stopped talking and looked up at Azrael. He hadn't said anything since they had left the Ravenclaw Common room and now she knew why. Once again, the boy's eyes were unfocused and he had probably not heard a word of what she said. Junis sighed and rolled her eyes, aking his sleeve to pull him along with her into the classroom.

Linda was waiting next to the potions classroom, talking to one of her house mates when suddenly she was pushed to the ground by someone. "Mudblood!" she heard him hiss at her and she bit her lip in anger. It wasn't her fault that her parents weren't magical! What did it matter anyway? Linda wanted to go after the boy and give him a piece of her mind, but at that moment Professor Snape came and opened the door, so she had to keep her mouth shut.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 16, 2014 12:41 pm

David, as always did not want to come to this class at all, but it was mandatory, so come he did. he took his seat and looked up at Snape with distaste. He said nothing to the man, but turned to Mio when he sat down next to him. He noticed his look and asked "What did you and Prince do Claw?" He smirked slightly, in a better mood because of his talk with Ember.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down