Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Morning After (Kain, M)

Go down

The Morning After (Kain, M) Empty The Morning After (Kain, M)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Lilith woke up and it took her a few seconds to realize where she was. As the memories from the last night hit her, she felt urge to cry again. But she decided to pospone hysteria for the time when she gets back to her dorm. Dungeons were always dark, day or night. But Lilith wasn't interrested in Kain's room mates seeing her cry. Yet, when she got up, they were all gone. All but Kain, who seemed to be calmly asleep next to her in bed. Silently, so she didn't wake him up, she planned to leave the bed and the room as well. So she could have her breakdown afterwards.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Morning After (Kain, M) Empty Re: The Morning After (Kain, M)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Kain laid calmly asleep, his mind seemingly focusing only on Lilith. He dreamt about her all night long, and didn't stop. He was sure he actually loved her ever since he told her so the night before, but these dreams only proved it. And to add fuel to that fire, once he felt Lilith's scent leave his side, his eyes opened wide, and he sat up slightly wrapping a soft arm around her waist, "Where are you going?" he asked with a small yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Lilith cursed for herself inside her mind as he woke up. Why did she had to have such a bad luck. "I am going to my dorm, Kain. To save at least the rest of dignity I got left," she told him honestly, her voice filled with pain, anger and also fear. "We are not going to do this ever again," she said before she remembered she had no clothes to put on and the only way to go back to her room without being seen naked is to steal his blanket or something.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Kain was instantly woken up by Lilith's tone, his heart crumbling as each of her words rang in his ear. "So that's it? I fuck you, I tell you I love you, I start trying to be better for you and you send me away?" he asked his tone showing sadness for once in his lifetime, "You're going back to Ricardo and you're just leaving me?" he added another question as his fists clenched around his blanket so he'd suppress his growing rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Lilith didn't want this to go to fight, but right now, what choice she had? "Yes, you fucked me! You basicaly humiliated me, took the most precious thing I had without asking for my approval and your main reason was, that I found someone better, than you! You basicaly raped me, Kain! How is that being a better person?" she asked him, tears in her eyes. "And even if you said sorry, how does that give me back what I lost? How does that fix the fact I am broken? How valid it is when you said you will never stop? You and I have a very different opinion about what love and being a better person means!" she told him honestly, yet still sat on his bed, covered by part of his blanket.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Kain shook his head as she accused him of violating her, and although he did start by forcing her she gave in, she whispered she was his, her body arched for him. "I didn't rape you. You wanted me. Your body told me that. You told me that. Don't pretend you didn't," he answered standing up from the bed having no problem being naked in front of her. He did just fuck her the night before after all. "Well your opinion is wrong, I thought you were giving me a chance, a chance to prove I could change if you were with me, but no, instead you shouted my name and want to go back to him, " he continued pacing around his dorm room. "If you think you're just forgetting all this and you're going to live your perfect life you're wrong" he told her with a growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Of course she wanted him. Her body craved him even now. Only she wasn't willing to admit such a thing to herself. She was ashamed of herself for submitting to him last night and she would do anything to take it back. But there was no way back. "You will never change! That's the problem! You just want me to fall into your arms, so you can make me your puppet!" she hissed at him when the sudden realization hit her. Ricky. What stops Kain from telling him this? Would he believed her if she denied it? Would she be able to? Not telling a word is one thing, deny alredy spoken is other. "You are not going to tell Ricky about this," she said, anger suddenly gone and fear back.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:56 pm

His eyes darkened as she gave him something to use, he hadn't thought about that because he didn't actually want to hurt her that way but now he felt obligated to do so, "Who's gonna stop me? You?" he cackled, now feeling like he was back in control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:59 pm

"Don't you dare!" she cried. Losing Ricky so soon would kill her. She needed someone. Even if she couldn't tell him the exact reason, she was sure he will be here for her. She couldn't afford Kain telling him the truth. "If you really are trying to be better person, you won't do it!" she added, but something was telling her this card won't really work. "Please, Kain. I will do anything," she added, not really thinking twice.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:02 pm

I will do anything...anything...anything..., he continued to pace, Please, his eyes twitched, Kain, he growled, and then stopped, his eyes locking on her. "Get. Up." he ordered her with a dark husky tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:09 pm

She quickly stood up, holding the blanket to cover her, visibly shaken. It took her a bit longer to realize what kind of weapon she just gave him by her words. "Kain..." she spoke up but all the words left her as she didn't know what to say.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:16 pm

He stood there, his gaze still on her, "Come. Here." he ordered Lilith once again. She had just doomed herself, for the rest of her life, with one simple question. If she ever though she could be with Ricardo for the rest of her life and live a fairy tale, it seemed she was wrong, as the villain had just arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Lilith bit her lip as she took few unsure steps towards him, still leaving enough space for her to have a chance and escape. "If I take another step, will you promise you won't tell Ricky?" she asked him. He was a bastard. But there was one thing Lilith trusted. It was his promise. For some reason, Lilith simply wanted to believe at least she was worth to keep promise for.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:42 pm

"Promise?" He questioned her, and he took a step forward, "I don't promise things to whores unless they promise me something in return," he told her now blocking the door of the room should she try to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:47 pm

"I am not a whore!" she hissed, hurt by his statement. What was she supposed to do? Was she supposed to wake up next to him this morning and pretend like everything is fine? What difference would it make from now? "What do you want from me? Why can't you just leave me alone? You alredy got what you wanted anyway!" she asked him, pain in her voice again.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Holding her jaw with his fingers he looked her in the eye. "No. I want to fuck you more and more. Until all you'll want is have me inside you. You won't want Ricardo. You won't want your friends. You'll want me," Kain grinned darkly, "Promise me I'm gonna be able to fuck you. Anywhere, at all times, if I'm feeling like it. Promise me that, and I promise Ricardo won't know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Lilith was sure his words would haunt her for next months if not years. Agreeing to this would mean she would belong to Kain. Not to Ricky. Ricky would be just her place to escape. Very temporal, because, how long she can handle that? On the other hand, she knew that leaving Ricky because he finds out from Kain would tear her apart. And she would end up in Kain's arms anyway. She saw it after all. In all her visions, he always reffered to her as his girl. Lilith tried to swallow all the pain and tears as she whispered with broken voice "I promise."
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Kissing her lips once again, he walked to his chest, taking out a shirt. He handed it to her then picked up the blanket, "Take them, burn them if you want, but take them to your dorm so you can put something else on there and no one sees you like this," he looked up and down her petite body, "Go," he told her allowing her access to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Lilith accepted his kiss despite urge to push him away, she leaned in, ignoring the pain in her chest. As he handed her his shirt and told her to put it on so she could get to her dorm, she nodded. "Thank you," she whispered weakly, before leaving and closing door behind her, she rushed to her dorm, picking up her clothes along the way, disappearing in shower, where she broke in tears.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down