Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Game on (Adrian, June, M)

2 posters

Go down

Game on (Adrian, June, M) Empty Game on (Adrian, June, M)

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:07 pm

Morana walked into the pub, her black hood on so no one could recognize her. Only her piercing green eyes were sort of shining towards others as she walked, barefoot. She was a legend in those lands. Nobody knew what happened with her. But there was a damn high prize on her head and she knew it. She sat into the corner and kept giving others killing stare until they began to feel uncomfortable and left. She smirked for herself victoriously. waiting for her target to approach her, so the fun could begin.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Game on (Adrian, June, M) Empty Re: Game on (Adrian, June, M)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:20 pm

It was a wonderful day and nothing indicated that it could go wrong. But then the hooded stranger entered. Adrian felt like the atmosphere in the pub just dropped at freezing point. Calm down. There wasn't a day when someone suspicious didn't visit your pub. He dealt with orders he had on counter and moved towards the veiled guest. "Welcome into Hog's Head. What wishes can i fulfill for our precious guest?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:36 pm

Morana chuckled for herself. She would bet this wish he won't be particulary happy to fulfill. But then again, he had no other choice. "I believe, you could maybe send a message for me," Morana said sweetly as she put her hood down, sure no one else was here to witness. She also put a simple curse on the door so that no one could enter. She had few minutes only for herself and her messager.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Oh my...is that...i don't like this. Adrian made a step back. "Who do i owe for this pleasant visit?" He said really nervously. "A message you say? What message? And why exactly me?" Of course he knew who she was. But nobody saw Morana around here for so long. This could be pretty lucky moment if she chose him to deliver some message. Or maybe not. I didn't do anything to upset her... He didn't really know what to think about this so he tried to keep his distance from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:02 pm

"A message to your wife," she said as she got up and start to walk around him in circles. "You fear me... good," she told him. "You see, that curious bitch of yours is putting her hands to things she should let asleep. And I don't like that," she said. "So, I am going to send her a message. A warning I would say. But here is the thing, I believe in killing the messanger. You know why?" she asked him darkly. "Because it sends a message," she finished whispering into his ear. He was so stupid for letting her walk around. Never turn your back on Morana Gaunt. She was twice as dangerouns that way. "Crucio," she whispered, pointing her wand at his back.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:58 pm

"A message to my wife?" Oh June what have you got into. "I might be afraid but ton't you dare talking about my wife like that!" And then came the words about the message Morana wanted to send. Adrian thought about them just for a second. But that second was enough for her to get behind him. Damn! And that was his last thought before he felt a pain that he never felt before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Morana held the curse long enough for him to get exhausted. "You see, I can talk about her just how I want and there is nothing you can do about it," she told him and sent another cruciatus his way. "I am Morana Gaunt, and the World probably alredy forgot what I can do," she said, wicked smile on her face. "I am about to change that," she added. "Hold him on a spot, I want to have some fun," she ordered to Madusa who appeared out of shadows and got hold of Adrian, so that Morana could pull out her dagger and use her favourite method of torture. She slowly carved long lines into his ribs, making him hopefully scream with pain.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:17 pm

The pain was so intensive he couldn't even scream. His thoughts were getting blurry. When the pain stopped he just lied on the floor for a while unable to move, when Madusa appeared and grabbed him. This message is pretty clear. I don't even know if i'll be able to pass it to anyone. When Adrian thought it can all be over, he felt a blade on his chest. This time it really made him scream with pain. Point of blade followed the lines of his ribs. That was the moment a thought appeared in his mind. I want to die. I can't carry this anymore. Oh please kill me already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 pm

"Sounds like it hurts," she said curiously as she watched the ancient curses from the dagger to attack his body, making his blood black and sending another pain through his weaken body. She took some of still red blood and on the wall painted big 'GAME ON', pretty clear for that stupid wife of his. "You know what is the most fun about this? That if that stupid bitch will keep doing what she does, if she keeps digging deeper and deeper, I get to do this to everyone including your son and your whole family," she whispered to him, digging into another rib, twisting the dagger deeper in the bone.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Of course it hurts...I wish you could feel the same pain. Adrian's body was like on fire. Oh June what have you done. The pain got so bad he almost stopped feeling it. "Don't you dare, getting close to my family." His chest looked like some battlefield. "I hope someone will make you feel like I feel right now you bitch! You will pay for everything bad you ever did one day! I wish that you lose everyone you ever loved! If you were ever able to love!" There was no reason to be quiet. Morana's dagger was inside his chest so what could actually go worse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Morana smirked. Those words could hardly hurt her. She went through much worse, than one simple idiot shouting at her on his death bed. "So sweet. You annoy me," so told him coldly, laughing into his face. "You are so hopeless, lying here, at my mercy and instead of actually trying to do something, you are only pissing me off nough to actually go to kill your son and wife right away. Let's face it together, you are useless idiot, how could you possibly protect them now? And even if your words towards me ever come true, what good would it be to you, your stupid wife, or your son?" she asked him, looking at him from above as if he was a trash. "Crucio!" she casted the curse again. "You are going to beg for death for this," she hissed.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:05 pm

"You really ask me this? While you're doing something absolutely useless? The vengeance will be enough. I really wish that your family dies one after another so you can watch it." Adrian felt like the end is getting near. And then that unbearable pain again. All that he could do was screaming : "I will never beg for my death. I won't give you that pleasure." After that only thoughts remained in his head. And he wished they could reach his lovely wife. I'm sorry June i couldn't do anything about this. Please be careful and take care of our son.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:17 pm

"Oh, you will, old man. Because I am far from done with you just yet. You feel that poison in your bones? You feel that pain? What about the pain if I heal you now, this will keep eating you alive. You will have two weeks. In terrible pain of course. But as a bonus," she started and looked at him victoriously "Imperio," she whispered, getting him under control of another curse. "You will torture and kill your family yourself. For me," she laughed. "How does that sound to you?" she asked, giving him enough free will to tell his mind.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Prepared to stand against Morana this really struck him. "No...don't...stay away from my family. This already affects them. Don't drag them into this even more." How can you even be so cruel? "I nkow it's hard to believe you. But if that is your real wish. Just finish it with me. I'm not going to ask you to kill me....I beg you to stay away from them. I now you can't understand this. But tell me you'll stay away from them. And then i'll say anything you want.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:35 pm

"Do you honestly believe, you are in the position to negotiate here?" she asked him, amusement clear in her face. "Let me be clear, you are my slave now. Slave with just a few days of extremely painful life if I wish so. And program of those last days for you, ifs to torture your son and your wife to their death. You know, they let you in, with all that trust in their eyes and you will stab them into their backs, make them cry and beg for their own death. So, it's either them begging you, or you begging me. No in between," she told him. "Crucio!" she sent another curse towards him so he remembered the pain. This time it was much stronger than before.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:41 pm

"I don't negotiate. I just want you to tell me you'll stay away from them. After that i can die. Tell me that and then kill me in any way you wish." Adrian still had less and less life in him. "Please tell me that and finish it already. Let me die..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:52 pm

"You are a message! If the stupid bitch of yours leave what she has been digging into, I have no reason to enter this land again and risk to be caught," she hissed at him, tracing oanother of his ribs by her knife. "On the other hand, with how you care for them, I think I would actually enjoy killing them, beg for my mercy. I would enjoy telling them, that their death and pain was entirely your fault, how must that feel, die with this as the last thing you hear?" she played with him. "So yes, I am going to torture them, tear their souls apart and make them beg me to kill them! I may make sure your son ends up as my slave for as long I please. And it's all your fault, because you just couldn't shut your mouth. I hope it is good feeling to die, knowing this," she got up and looked at him, her face full of cruel merciless amusement. "Avada Kedavra!"
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:09 pm

The world was getting darker and darker. Adrian wasn't even able to speak properly. "This message will be recieved. I'm sure about that. Please forgive me for my strong words and stay away from my family. My life is in your hands." His body was already near death. Only thing keeping him alive was his mind which was still surprisingly strong. "Do it please." These were his last words because after hat a curse from Morana hit him. That was the end of Adrian Vector. Tortured and killed to warn June Vector. And to show people that they should never forget about the hidden darkness...

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:13 pm

Morana smirked. "In the end, they always beg," she told herself as she checked the dead body again and also the big message 'GAME ON' she wrote on the wall. Vector girl will know what she meant. Morana chuckled for herself before she summoned Madusa and apparated away. She knew when aurors discover the body, they will be sure it was her. Though there never a proof to connect her with the crime, she still have her signature.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:11 pm

June was on her way to the Hog's Head in as she saw a lot of people outside the Inn, most of those people were inside, drinking themselves drunk. June passed those people and saw that the Inn was closed by magic. There was something wrong, seriously wrong. June rushes to the back door and that one opened easily. She walked through the kitchen to the bar, she opened the door and stopped, shocked, her hand covering her mouth. Adrian! June walked close to her beloved husband and kneeled down, tears streamed down her cheeks. "Oh my gosh Adrian, Adrian....no this is not happening!" June shook her head at the scène in front of her, her husband brutally murdered. June waved her wand and wrote a message to the auror office to report it. After she was done, she held Adrian's hand and cried hysterically.
June Vector
June Vector

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Advisor of the minister
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down