Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just...working (INV ONLY)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just...working (INV ONLY) Empty Just...working (INV ONLY)

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:56 am

The night was young, and warm, the moon was full and there was a gentle breeze, Achilles rarely slept in the common room, he checked in like he should, then he'd come here...

Achilles was working deep in the forest, he had been for a while, he was deep in the center and was...well working, he'd cut down tree's around the small clearing he discovered, he'd dug a fire pit, and made a small one room hut, it had a makeshift bed, the beams made from oak, the sheet, pillows and quilt are made from animal furs. He'd been working furiously during the night, he'd dug a hole in the ground and it was a spacious room, it had a anvil, which he stole, a furnace, which he made from metal bent into shape, which he stole, and now he was making a sword. Whilst food cooked on his fire on the ground floor. He was hammering away, the blade and hilt had taken shape perfectly, a Roman gladius styled blade, flat grip so it was perfectly balenced from the center. He dumped it in the water and doused the flames before taking the now warm, solid sword out the water, he took it and climbed the ladder, he sat on his chair and grinded the blade on a rock, sharpening it, as his food cooked.
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Just...working (INV ONLY) Empty Re: Just...working (INV ONLY)

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:02 am

It was rare for Ember to be out of the Common room at such a late hour but she just couldn't sleep so she escaped and went to the place Artemis usually went when she couldn't sleep so every night. Seeing smoke in the sky, she followed it with her tracking skills Artemis had taught her. She had to admit, she was shocked when she saw a small hut. Opening the door slowly, she gasped at the sight of someone sharpening a blade. ''Oh...I'm sorry...I..there was a light.'' She stammered before the voices in her mind told her to grab the blade and harm the boy. Shushing her mind, she tilted her head. ''Oh..I'm Ember...Ember Saile Shadow. You probably know my sister..'' She mused, looking around.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:11 am

Achilles looked up, "Oh its fine, please, sit" he indicated to another chair, he smiled and put the sword down "Nice to meet you. Your sister? I assume Artemis Calor?" he smiled "Yes, I know her, she's okay, very good hunter, so I hear." he picked up a screw driver and a mechanical bird with a faulty wing, he unscrewed the center of it and took out some wires, then picked up a spool of wire and prepared the wire to be hooked up "I am Achilles Talos Talon, welcome to my humble abode."
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:15 am

Ember smiled softly and sit down in the chair he pointed at. ''Yeah she's my sister.'' She then smirked, proudly. ''Yes she's a very good hunter. Taught me everything i know so that's how i tracked you here.'' She admitted, watching him fix the bird. ''You gave her the mechanical wolf...She adores it. It's reminds us of our dire wolfs at home.'' She said softly, entranced. ''Sorry for barging in...but thank you for letting me stay.'' She told him.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:20 am

"Well...I don't mind the company, I'm alone most nights, some times wolfs, the odd centar shows up and chills with me, and taught you eh? Well Ember, seems you've sparked my curiosity, what do you prefer to hunt with?"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:23 am

Ember smiled. ''Artemis adores the wolves..they don't seem to mind her either. In fact, i found her in a clearing with a pack of wolves just surrounding her. She's very good with creatures...more than people in fact.'' She mused. ''Yes she taught me...I prefer bow and arrow. The occasional crossbow.'' She admitted.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:26 am

"Bow's are elegant weapons, fine tuned for precision." he smiled at her "Do you have your own?" he said as he finished fixing the bird which now flew away. "I'm goof at making things you see, my hands must be busy...ADHD"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:40 am

Ember smiled, nodding. ''Yes i do...but it's in my dorm. A friend of my family's gave it to me. There is only five in the world and me and my sister have two. It's a dragon bone bow..'' She told him before nodding. ''I've noticed...You make a lot of mechanical things.'' She said, holding out her hand as the bird landed on her finger.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:45 am

"Yes. Its the most technical, and I'm good with my hands...soooooo it made sense to focus on this sort of stuff." he glanced at the pot over the fire "Stew? Its rabbit...nom nom" he said with a grin
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:48 am

Ember smiled. ''It's pretty cool...'' She mused, watching the bird fly off. Staring at the stew, she grinned. ''Oh yes please...I haven't had rabbit stew in a long time. My sister and I haven't gone hunting together in a bit and usually we camp out. Been a while since we've done that...'' She admitted.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:53 am

He smiled and got up, opening a wooden chest and pulling out smoothed wood bowls, he filled hers and his with the stew and served her it, passing a fork and spoon made from metal "I made everything here...I may have stolen the materials...but I made it" he said with a grin
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:09 am

Ember took the hot bowl and smiled. ''Thank you and that's quite amazing..'' She admitted, trying a bit of the stew. ''This is lovely...Almost as good as Artemis'.'' She winked, smirking before eating some more.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:12 am

"Thank, and sure, but mine is still better in my eyes." he grinned as he ate some more "Artemis has nothing on me" he said with a chuckle.
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:13 am

''In your eyes...wait until you try her cooking and that may change.'' She smiled, laughing lightly before eating a bit. ''I don't really know you so i can't judge.'' She smirked.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:14 am

"That...is a valid point. But I'm far too self loving to ever admit that" he said with a laugh
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:15 am

Ember rolled her eyes. ''Ah..you're a vain guy and to think you weren't like the other guys.'' She sighed, continuing to eat the stew.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:18 am

"I was joking, I tend to dislike myself, my ADHD makes me prone to...doing what I want not what I should." he smiled faintly and ate some more "I'm aware of what I am."
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:33 am

Ember bit her lip. ''Sorry...Some part of me is quite a quick judge.'' She admits before trying to swallow down her words with more food.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Grimm Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:03 pm

"Its fine, don't worry" he smiled at her and waved the comment away
Ares Grimm
Ares Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Araneae

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Ember smiled. ''Another part of me is a worrier.'' She smirked slightly at her comment and finished her meal. ''That was delicious...Best not tell Artemis. She'll force food down my throat so i take that comment back.'' She joked.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Grimm Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:48 pm

"hahaha, she seems like one of those types of people, but likeable. And a worrier? why?"
Ares Grimm
Ares Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Ember smiled, thinking about her sister. ''She is one of those people...Very lovable i have to admit.'' She said softly. ''Wouldn't you be if you lived with violence all around you? I worry about my sister getting hurt all the time. I worry about if a friend of mine will still be alive when i wake up in the morning because the world is a dangerous, cruel place.'' She said, staring into the distance.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Grimm Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:54 pm

"Thats why you make what you've got comfortable and get those who will defend you on your side. You make friends and bonds of blood, you create a group of those who will protect one another, the only way to survive is unity."
Ares Grimm
Ares Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Ember listened and nodded. ''Suppose so...'' She smiled lightly and looked at Achilles. ''You seem quite wise...Must be all that time with mechanical animals that lets you think.'' She said, watching the mechanical bird find its way back to her.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Grimm Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:01 pm

"Yes..maybe" he grinned "The bird likes you, keep it."
Ares Grimm
Ares Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next