Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Study? Yeah, right! (Anette)

2 posters

Go down

Study? Yeah, right! (Anette) Empty Study? Yeah, right! (Anette)

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 am

Bill sighed as he threw down his quill and scrunched up yet another piece of parchment. He had decided that this year he would be putting in as much effort with his school work as he possibly could. He had always had a natural talent when it came to getting good grades, but he wanted to do better. His hopes for a good future relied on it as far as he was concerned.

So that is what had him in the library, when he usually completed his homework in the common room. The access to books was the main reason, but the quiet was definitely another. He had everything apart from one assignment completed. He'd been in the library all day, which was a Saturday and now it was almost dinner time. Maybe he needed to eat and rest, both things that he had forgotten about until that point.

Bill was stubborn, though, and told himself that he could go down for dinner only when he had finished all of his schoolwork. So that is what he was doing, but it was giving him a lot of grief. He was about to give up when he heard footsteps close by, and turned to see who was there, "Hello?"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Study? Yeah, right! (Anette) Empty Re: Study? Yeah, right! (Anette)

Post by Anette Mistle Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Anette was in the library too and was doing her homework but she didn't know very much about magic so it was hard for her, even if it was her first year here. She looked at her homework task and sighed. It was difficult for her even if usually studying has never been issue for her. She had to do that away and then she could go and eat dinner.

She walked towards the bookcase maybe there is something what can help her but for that she had to past one boy who was there a did his homework. That person even said hello to her, she looked at him. "Em, hello, I didn't want to bother you, I just wanted to go past you for that bookcase there, so sorry if i did bother you with my footsteps," she said and pointed to one bookcase what was there behind him basically.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Bill smiled at the girl who was standing before him. He didn't mind being interrupted. In fact, perhaps some conversation would aid his concentration. He shook his head, "Oh, no. That's okay. I don't mind some company, actually." He smiled and pushed his chair out so that he could look at the newcomer properly. He placed his hands together in his laps and said, "You're not a bother. My name is Bill. What's yours?"

The Gryffindor was almost always friendly and welcoming, so he wasn't going to tell her to leave him alone. Even if he felt the tingling in the back of his head that told him that he still had things that needed his attention. He pushed that feeling aside and gestured to a seat nearby. The girl looked like a first year, and he was sure he remembered her from the sorting. The other details however, like the house that she was sorted in to, escaped him.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Anette nodded and smiled there. "Oh, that's good to hear," she said quietly and smiled. She didn't mind conversation too right now even if she needed to do things too. "I'm Anette," she then said her name too. "Nice to meet you, Bill," she then added at the end.

Ravenclaw girl is friendly too. She looked at that bookcase and soon saw that book what she needed. She took it and smiled, it was what she really need to finish her homework for today. Anet knew that Bill was older than her but she had no idea how much years and which year she was in. Also she had no idea about the house.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:50 pm

"What a lovely name," the Gryffindor said, grinning at the girl, "It's nice to meet you, too." He wondered is she was concerned about talking to him, as she didn't really continue the conversation. Perhaps it was because he was older than her that made her quiet. He decided that he would take it upon himself to make the conversation. "So what house are you in?" He said, trying to make a guess for it. His first thought was a Ravenclaw because she was in the library. Then he remembered that he was in the library as well. So she could be a Gryffindor. No, he would have known if she was a new addition to his own house. His guess remained with Ravenclaw, as he waited for her response.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:17 am

"Thanks," she said with smile. She nodded quietly and heard what she asked. "I'm Ravenclaw," she then told her house and she liked to be in it house. She had very good housemates with who she can get along quite well. "And you are in what house?" she asked then back with smile. She assumed that she wasn't Ravenclaw since basically she knew her housemates right now.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Bill remembered his first year at Hogwarts, and how thrilled he'd been about being placed in Gryffindor. His brother had made fun of him, saying that he would be a Ravenclaw for sure. Not that he minded Ravenclaws, it was just that he knew that most of his family would be following him into the house of the lion. Now all that was left was Ginny to join them. "How do you like being in Ravenclaw?" He asked curiously. He smiled and responded to her question dramatically, "I am in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart!"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Anette had been not knowin much about that magical world or magic at all before she got letter from this school. She doesn't have good relationship with parents, they just said just few words in months. Mostly yeah words what girl heard most were 'Sorry, kiddo I'm busy'. "It's nice. People are nice too and I get along them well. Feels like family what I never had. Okay I have parents but they weren't really there," she said but she did say last sentence quietly but Bill should been able to hear it still. She just didn't like to talk so much her parents, it was the topic what she would rather ignore. "Oh, cool and how you like being in Gryffindor?" she asked back then.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Bill smiled, glad that the girl was enjoying her new house. "That's good to hear!" He wondered what it would have been like to have been put into Ravenclaw. His house seemed like such a good fit, and he always felt at home. He was sure that it was something that most first years feared, being placed in the wrong house. But so far, he had not seen anyone that didn't fit where they were placed. "Oh, I like it. I was the first of my siblings to be in Gryffindor, and then all of my brothers have followed."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Anette nodded quietly on that. She had no siblings so she didn't have anyone to follow her to her house when she gets older. "That's good to hear too," she said with smile. "I'm only child in my family, even sometimes I wish I had older or younger sibling," she told honestly and then took a seat on the nearest chair what was there, she didn't want to stand all the time.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:35 pm

"I figure that means that your an only child? I would never give up my siblings, but I occasionally wonder what it would be like to spend more than two minutes in the shower." Bill laughed, since he was only joking.. kind of. "I have six younger siblings, I'm the eldest." He watched as the girl sat down in an empty chair. She seemed like a nice enough person, and he was kind of glad that someone had interrupted his failed attempt at studying.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:12 pm

"Yeah im only child. Oh that, I have never had to share anything with anyone unless some things with my friends," she said with smile. "So many, I quess I will never have any siblings. My parents are more interested in their work than kids. I was accident too basically but yeah thats story about wjat i dont want to talk," she said and sighed. Anette wasnt so intrested about doing her homework right now. It was nice to talk with someone for awhile.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 am

Bill appreciated his family more as she spoke. Even though in a lot of ways having so many children in the family made things hard, it also meant that there was never really a dull moment in their home. He frowned at her words, but at her request did not say anything more. It must have been devastating for her to know that she was an 'accident'. "That's alright, though. You can create your own siblings, with your friends."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down