Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I'm Moving On (Aelia)

Go down

I'm Moving On (Aelia) Empty I'm Moving On (Aelia)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Alastor apparated to his yard, opening the door to his house with a groan. Adrastos and Allison ran to him, shouting and laughing, hugging his legs as he closed the door behind him. Taking his children into his arms, he nuzzled Allison, before kissing Adrastos' forehead. "How are my two little children?" he asked putting them down afterwards, as they ran into the kitchen. "Aelia, you home?" he asked, taking his trench coat out and placing it in the sofa.

Back to top Go down

I'm Moving On (Aelia) Empty Re: I'm Moving On (Aelia)

Post by Aelia Moody Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Aelia had been sitting in the kitchen with the kids until she heard door open and the kids ran into the next room. She smiled a little, standing up to follow them. "Good afternoon," she said, smiling. It was odd for her to be living like this. She was always a butterfly, something that never stopped moving. Now she was settled down, but she liked it. She was really happy for once in her life.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Walking to his woman, Alastor planted a deep kiss on her lips and smiled as he pulled away. "The Ministry's been a mess ever since I arrested the Minister," he admitted, rubbing his wrist after he took off his watch. While he did so, he contemplated how he and Aelia had come together. It had been so long ever since Anora had disappeared, Alastor needed to move on. And he needed someone to do it. Aelia came up at the right time, and now, he was all hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelia Moody Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Aelia smiled into his kiss, her hands resting against his chest. She laughed a little at his comment. "Did you expect anything less?" she said, raising her eyebrows slightly. She knew that Alastor was probably stressed, and she tried her best to do what she could to help. She leaned against the back of the sofa, thinking about how she had ended up there and smiling at the thought.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Alastor chuckled at Aelia's answer with a smile of his own, but it quickly faded away, as his mind thought about all the details that involved the chaos in the Ministry, "I hoped, just hoped, Bartemius could create order. Ever since his son was imprisoned he has failed to do that..." he shook his head. "Never thought Barty Crouch Jr would turn into such a psycho...but Sirius did warn me," he confessed, "Hope our Adrastos doesn't turn out to be like Barty Jr...the complete opposite of his dad," he said, grinning brightly afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelia Moody Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Aelia looked down, thinking. "He won't," she said. "If we raise him right, he won't." Aelia worried about whether or not she was a good mother, as the children she was raising weren't her own. She hoped that she was doing a good enough job. She didn't know what had caused Barty's son to turn out to be such a wreck, but she knew that she would do everything she could to make sure that her children wouldn't turn out that way. Even if they weren't actually her children.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:26 pm

Alastor sat down in the sofa, "He'll grow up to be a little auror," he said, "And he won't be like Barty...neither will his sister. You'll be a great mom Aelia...I bet so..."  he said taking her hand in his and tightly holding it. Their relationship had grown stronger ever since they got together after the Shadows attacked the community.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelia Moody Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Aelia sat down next to him, smiling softly still. "I hope so," she said. She began thinking about Alastor and how close the two of them had become, and she wondered what it was that had cause it. Aelia was the type of women who still acted like a child, but with him she was finally grown up. It was different, but she had needed a change.

"Thank you," she said to him. "For everything." She knew that he could just as easily have left her behind and found someone else, but he chose her for some reason.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:21 pm

Alastor Moody
Darkness Will Fall

Alastor shook his head at her words, and held her hand even tighter this time, "Don't thank me," he said with kind eyes. The kind of eyes he showed to no one. Only Anora had seen those eyes, and she was gone. "Thank yourself. You stayed with me. You gave our children the mother they needed," and with that, he pecker her cheek. "Thank you for staying!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelia Moody Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Aelia smiled, a little bigger this time. "I'm just glad that you allowed me to come in the first place," she said sweetly. Aelia was proud of the person that she had become, and she knew that she couldn't have done that without Alastor. She felt like she owed him everything, but he never let her think that. "I love you," she said to him.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Alastor Moody
Darkness Will Fall

He smiled warmly at her words, "I love you too," he whispered softly and breathlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelia Moody Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Aelia smiled sweetly, leaning forward to close the space between them, but only for a moment. There were kids running around, after all. "What do you say we head upstairs?" she asked him softly, almost smirking.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:58 am

Alastor snapped his fingers, and his house elf appeared. He nodded at her, and she went back to taking care of the kids. Her job was to make them fall asleep soon. "Well then," Alastor said as he picked her up. "I can't see why not," he smiled, as he carried her up the stairs, princess style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelia Moody Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:35 pm

Aelia let out a small surprised squeak as he picked her up. She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck to secure herself. She watched him as they made their way upstairs, admiring him. Once they reached the bedroom, she slipped out of his arms gracefully and turned to face him again. She took his face in her hands and kissed him gently. That's how she was, always the gentle one.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Alastor Moody
Darkness Will Fall

Alastor grinned behind her lips, and leaned into the kiss with all the passion he had. He broke the kiss only to catch his breath, but quickly captured her lips again. He held her body against his, trying to be as gentle as Aelia. Although it was hard for him, as he was used to being an animal. But with Aelia, he felt as if he needed to be gentle. He needed to be cautious with her body. He didn't want her to disappear like Anora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelia Moody Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:09 pm

Aelia moved forward slightly and leaned forward until they were lying down on the bed. Every move she made was smooth, delicate. Her hands rested lightly on his chest as their lips danced together. "I love you," she whispered in between kisses. She liked saying it. She had never felt this way about anyone before, but it felt perfect. She knew that Alastor was her perfect person.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Alastor Moody
Darkness Will Fall

Ripping his shirt open, the buttons being thrown off it, Alastor smirked as Aelia put her hands over his chest. He took of the sleeves of his shirt, pushing it aside, and then pulled Aelia's shirt over her head. He held her chin as he kissed her once more, running his free hand around her torso.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelia Moody Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Aelia grinned as he lifted her shirt over her head. She kissed down his neck to his chest, then back up to his lips. She toyed with the hem of his pants, but she didn't take them off yet. She wanted to tease him a little. Sex was something she used to be very good at, but this was different. This wasn't just sex, it was love. And that was something she had never been very good at.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Alastor Moody
Darkness Will Fall

Alastor grinned as Aelia seemingly tried to tease him. However, he knew how to play that game. He knew how to play it all too well. He grabbed her hands, intertwining their fingers, and pulled her back up, so she was facing him. Pecking her lips softly, he then went down to her neck. He nibbled on it, and then licked his way down to her breasts, and teased her nipples by grazing them with his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelia Moody Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Aelia let out small moans as Alastor kissed down her body. She ran her hands up and down his torso before finally unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off. Their lips met once again, and Aelia pulled him back down on top of her. Her hands roamed up to his neck once again, gently pulling him closer to her.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Alastor's hands traveled down to Aelia's jeans, unbuttoning them. He pulled them down, taking them off, and started kissing her ivory legs, all the way up to her waist. Pulling her panties down, he rubbed her heat, and smirked as he took off his own boxers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelia Moody Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Aelia's moans grew louder, but she tried to keep quiet so that the kids wouldn't hear them. Wouldn't want to scar them later in life. She smirked when he took off his boxers and she pulled him towards her so their lips met again.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Exploring her mouth with his tongue, before he thrust his length, into her, intertwining their bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelia Moody Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:53 pm

-some time later-

Aelia lay on Alastor's bare chest, smiling softly. She drew circles on his skin with her index finger. She looked up at him, blue eyes sparkling. For so long she had been a little bee, something impossible to catch. But he had somehow managed to catch her, and now she never wanted him to let her go.
Aelia Moody
Aelia Moody

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down