Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I accept you as my mom, Belle (Belledona)

Go down

I accept you as my mom, Belle (Belledona) Empty I accept you as my mom, Belle (Belledona)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:01 am

Jocelyn opened her eyes, they were heavy and a huge headace came up, she had been sleeping in an alley after she stole a whole bottle of firewhiskey. The bottle was empty but Jocelyn's headache was the result of underaged drinking. She had a really bad night and the memories flooded into her head again making her headache a bit more worse.

Jocelyn pulled herself up and winched at the bright sunlight shining on her, she closed her long wintercoat and made a bun in her hair and then walked up to Belle's home. That was the only right thing to do right now. If she walked to her own house and she would bump into Dragon she would be cursed and tortured till she is out so that was not the best thing to do right now. Belle was the right thing and that was Jocelyn going to do.

She felt dirty and she smelled. She walked to their front door as the realisation hit her, she knocked on the door but then she sits down and leaned against the door hoping it would not be Thane that opened the door. He was her legal guardian, he could punish her also. Jocelyn closed her eyes at the sunlight shining at her face, groaning from the pain.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I accept you as my mom, Belle (Belledona) Empty Re: I accept you as my mom, Belle (Belledona)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:22 am

Belledona was putting Axel back to bed after him fussing constantly. Must be missing his father. ''Axel you best go to sleep...'' She muttered to him and heard the door being knocked. Rushing downstairs, she opened the door carefully and frowned when she saw Jocelyn sitting on the floor. ''Jocelyn? Are you alright?'' She knelt down and instantly smelt the alcohol. ''You've been drinking? Come...let's give you a nice relaxing bath to get this smell away and for your most likely headache.'' She said softly and ran her hand through Jocelyn's hair. ''Thane is away for the weekend so he won't know okay? Come on sweetie..'' She whispered to her and stood up holding out her hand and opening the door wider.

Last edited by Belledona Divine on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I accept you as my mom, Belle (Belledona) Empty Re: I accept you as my mom, Belle (Belledona)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:46 am

Jocelyn felt the door open slowly and she could get her balance just in time without crashing down. Jocelyn pulled herself up slowly, winching at the headache that popped up every now and then trying to let her head explode. Jocelyn looked at Belle a bit ashamed of herself. She grabbed Belle's hand and walked inside.

"I'm sorry, after Dragon didn't come and let me know that he was still alive i just panicked and ran for it. He hates me, who wants a daughter that causes the enemy to destroy their home and who steals a whole bottle of firewishkey just to try and forget her problems? I saw the house, my room was almost blowed away and i can't find Dante's and Reaper's stuff and......." Jocelyn stopped talking about Dragon and her dead brothers as it was too emotional.

"The best thing to do was to come here, i feel ashamed of myself now but it is too late..." Jocelyn kept rambling and rambling about how she did spend the night in that alley because she was too drunk to go home.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:05 am

Belledona listened to Jocelyn with saddened eyes and squeezed her hand gently. ''It's perfectly alright, dear...I'm glad you came here, that you felt the need to come here. You know who else has done that? Luna...We used to have a barn in the back that was a kind of meeting room and Bar but she called the people who hated her to blow it up.'' Taking Jocelyn towards Belledona's large bathroom which was black and white tiles with a massive bath in the middle like the ones from Hogwarts and large sinks at the edges. Releasing Jocelyn's hand, she ran the bath and smiled. ''Alcohol is a great escape but it will damage you...It's nice to forget once in a while. There's a screen over there and towels behind it. If you want, you can change and get into the bath. It helps to relax...'' She told the girl softly, her eyes filling with care. Pouring some lavender scent into the bath, she sat at the edge and turned it off when it filled to the brim. ''I'll put a potion on the edge for your headache if you want?'' She offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:24 am

Belle helped Jocelyn but why that was a very good question. Jocelyn stood in the bathroom with her eyes staring at the floor. "Aren't you mad at me? I'm fourteen years old, i committed a crime to you and you give me a bath. I didn't expect you to be so....like this. I wanted to come here because i thought that you wouldn't punish me as Dragon and Thane or Legion and Kronos would punish, i expected to be punished but you haven't at all!" Jocelyn said and walked to the screen and pulled off her clothes and wrapped a towel around her body, Jocelyn didn't like to look at her body. She walked to the bath and still didn't look Belle in the eyes. Jocelyn sighed. "You can punish me, i regretted what i did but i just don't want Dragon to hate me." Jocelyn felt the warm water in the bathtub.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:41 am

Belledona shook her head. ''You may be young but you've gone through so much. I think you can have a little treat now and again. Just...whenever you feel like drinking an entire bottle, come to me. You knew i wasn't going to punish you and you are right on that. My mother told me once...Torture people with kindness. She was wrong to say that. I will give you kindness, i will not punish you as i know what you've gone through. I won't tell anyone, i promise and Dragon? You're his daughter. He can't hate you. Trust me dear...No matter what you do, he will never hate you.'' She told her and sat behind Jocelyn, grabbing a jug full of warm water. 

Wetting Jocelyn's hair, she poured a lovely smelly shampoo and rubbed it into her hair. ''You see...You've gone through so much and i'm actually disappointed in the fact the boys would dare punish you. Kronos and Legion by the way...have no right to punish you as they have drunk alcohol as well. Lots of under-aged people have drank. You're not the first and you're certainly not the last. You should stop punish yourself and relax once in a while. You do deserve it.'' Belledona reassured Jocelyn and washed out the shampoo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Jocelyn closed her eyes as Belle was washing her hair. She listened to what Belle had to say. "I guess you're right about the boys, they both impregnated Luna and Skyla and they are only one year older than me. I don't even know how i can make kids." Jocelyn said to Belle. "But Dragon, he didn't came to your house to tell us that he was okay, he knew i was with you, i told him the last time i spoke and when i was at the house he just shook his head at me." Jocelyn sighed. "Maybe i should stop worrying about him, when i didn't know he was my dad, we were much closer and now i just feel a distance, maybe he wants to go away but he can't because i'm in the way. The Ministry had send me a letter about my legal guardian, if i wanted to change it but i didn't do it. The reason is that you and Thane are the stable family i need."

Jocelyn turned her head to Belle. "You have said it so many times that you felt like a mother to me and i came more to you with my problems but i never said that i accepted you as my mom, that i love how you keep caring about me and to be honest i was a bit jealous at Luna and the other girls that my mother wasn't here but i realized that she was here, you're my mom Belle and i accept it for the time being." Jocelyn said smiling at Belle. "I love you and Axel so much and for all the care you gave me, the squeezing my hand, the kisses on my forehead and the hugs, trusting me in your house that means the world to me and i always imagined a mother doing that to her child."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Belledona kept watching Jocelyn's hair, making sure to rub her temples which was how Belle usually got rid of her own headaches. ''That they did...But you know them. They love each other and what's the point in starting later? I mean..with everything going on. You never know when you will lose someone.'' She admitted with a sigh. ''Dragon is a difficult person. Thane and him...recently lost someone that meant a great deal to them. He will be okay. No more distance. I am glad me and Thane provide a stable family for you...We will always be that.'' She said softly. 

Removing her hands from Jocelyn's hair when the young girl turned to her, a bright smile formed on her face as she listened. ''Of course i feel like a mother to you. I want to protect you from everything child..'' She stroked Jocelyn's cheek gently with a smile. ''There was no reason to be jealous of the girls. As they've only had me for like two years. For most of their lives they never had a mother. No one to look after them apart from an abusive father...You've seen Luna's scars, right? you really think they were caused by training. That was their father...'' She admitted gently and kissed Jocelyn's forehead. ''You...accept me as your mother? Oh Jocelyn...I'm so happy that you have.'' Her smile was huge and she was beaming with happiness. ''I love you too, child and i'm sure Axel does as well. I will always give you that. I will always treat you as my child..'' She told her with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Jocelyn smiled at Belle's talk, she always knew how to explain things so Jocelyn understood. "Do you think he ever had said something to me if i never found my birthcertificate with his name on it?" The question was sticking there since the day she found it, she had cried herself to sleep that night.

Jocelyn was happy that Belle was really happy about it and that was a sign for Jocelyn to let go of the Shadow family and her father. She wouldn't be worried about him anymore. Jocelyn felt relaxed in the warm water for once in a really long time. Jocelyn was still looking at her. "Thank you for all the times i didn't say and when i just walked away thinking that you didn't understand how it felt like." Jocelyn closed her eyes for a second and opened them again.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Belledona frowned, sinking into a deep thought but sighed. ''I am not sure...You know how close you two were before you knew? I think that was a way of showing you he is your father. Because you did not know...that was his way of connecting with you but i'm really not sure if he would.'' She admitted sadly and stroked the young girl's hair whilst she still looked at her. 

Grinning at the thanks, she shook her head. ''No need to think child...all those times i was trying to show you i'm going to look after you like a mother. I completely understand that you never thought i understood...but just remember that i'm much older than you and have been through a lot.'' She whispered before kissing Jocelyn's forehead. ''We'll get through this together. I'll be with you every step of the way.'' She said gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Jocelyn closed her eyes as Belle kissed her forehead, she then turned around and let Belle play with her hair. She felt much better now she had talked with Belle. "Belle, you don't have to make the potion for my headache because it is already over. Is little Axel still sleeping?" Jocelyn then asked, she loved that little boy how he laughed when you tickled him. Jocelyn smiled at the memory of little Axel.

"I think i will be going out of the bath soon and change into my clothes. I don't have other clothes with me here so i guess i have to go home and get them." Jocelyn said still enjoying the warm water.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down