Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Searching for the books... (Dragon)

3 posters

Go down

Searching for the books... (Dragon) Empty Searching for the books... (Dragon)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:15 am

Jocelyn was in the library searching for the right books, she had the urge to read Dark Arts books but she had already read all the books in her room she had read over a couple of times. Jocelyn wandered around the library, she grabs an interesting looking book, grabs it and she sees the desk of Dragon and grinned, she walked up to the desk and sits down in his chair looking satisfied, she opened the book and begun to read.

After a couple of minutes she closed the book and leaned back and she sees a chest behind the desk, she walked around the desk and leaned down to have a better view on the chest. Jocelyn looked around the library and then back at the chest. It is from Dragon, but why would he have a chest in the library? Jocelyn thought. Jocelyn looked at it closer and with one hand she touched the chest checking if it was open, so she could look into it.

As her hand touched the chest, a really mean painshot was going through Jocelyns whole body, she gave a painful scream and she got thrown away from the chest, landed by the door to the hallway, her arm cracked and she had banged her head against a sculpture that was standing next to the door. Jocelyn screamed in pain, tears streamed down her cheeks. Her arm was definitely broken and as she tried to sit up there was only more pain so she stayed down, waiting for someone to come and find her.

Last edited by Jocelyn Mia Grimm on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Searching for the books... (Dragon) Empty Re: Searching for the books... (Dragon)

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:20 am

Dragon calmly opened his door and walked over to Jocelyn. He healed her arm and head, before standing her up and carrying her to a chair. He sat at his desk in the library and gave her a stern look. He looked at the chest, then to her. "Why?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Searching for the books... (Dragon) Empty Re: Searching for the books... (Dragon)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:31 am

Alyrin was walking along the hallway, when he heard a noise, and a scream

He walked quickly towards the direction of the scream.

He found a man supporting a girl who looked like she'd broken her arm

"Excuse me" said Alyrin "Are you all right there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:33 am

Dragon healed her arm and head and the pain slowly faded. He carried her to one of the chairs and she looked at her hands when he asked why. Jocelyn looked up at him, his stern look scared her a bit, she sighed. "I didn't know it was cursed okay! Why are you holding a charmed chest in the library, why don't you leave it in your room?" Jocelyn hissed avoiding his stern look.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:49 am

(Ayrlin, this is the Grimm house hold buddy, not to be rude, but you can't just walk in. A little note, see the bracket and the name dragon. Means its for Dragon, in this case me. It becomes closed and invite only. So, can you please delete you comment Thanks.)

Dragon sighed. "My part of our library. My chest. I do what I want with my stuff. It had my damn name on it Jocelyn."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:00 am

( I changed the name, it was first open, my apology for the confusion about it Alyrin :S)

Jocelyn huffed and stood up. "I know your name is on it but i was just curious and i thought the war room was one of your rooms as it is locked for me too." Jocelyn sighed. "Sorry...i will not touch your stuff again.."" Jocelyn stood up and walked to the desk and reached her hand to the book she had read before she was attacked by the chest.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:20 pm

"Would you like to know why I charmed it?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Jocelyn looked up at him, frownin. "Are you going to tell me if I want too because that is the reason why you charmed it right, if you tell me you don't have to charm it anymore." Jocelyn said but she was curious what was in the chest.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:48 pm

"It has our family records and some very ancient dark magic books..."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:23 pm

"Family records? What does it say?" Jocelyn sat down and waited for him to continue.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down