Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Time Passes, Feelings Remain (Kieran)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time Passes, Feelings Remain (Kieran) Empty Time Passes, Feelings Remain (Kieran)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Briana had just exited Flourish & Blotts with a few new books, some academic and others not so much. She hated looking at empty shelves and in her classroom, there were several that were not nearly as full as they should be.

As she walked out of the book shop, she wasn't watching where she was going, as she was slipping the books into her bag, and ran into another wizard. "Why don't you watch where you're going!" he snapped at her. "Pardon me! Perhaps you should not storm through a busy walkway when you are in a giant rush," she snapped back. "Look here little miss, I don't need any lip from you," he said as he pushed through the crowd roughly, knocking several people into one another.

Shaking her head, Briana crouched down to pick up the books she had dropped...

Back to top Go down

Time Passes, Feelings Remain (Kieran) Empty Re: Time Passes, Feelings Remain (Kieran)

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Äs Adrian was making his way through the Diagon Alley, he heard some argument from the crowd. "And i thought today will be a quiet day." He thought to himself. Made his way to place where the rumble was coming for and saw a young lady crouching and picking up books from the ground. Rushed to her to help her. "Oh my, are you okay miss? This place could be dangerous for young lady like you." As he thought about it he realized she looks kinda familiar to him.
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: in ministry
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Time Passes, Feelings Remain (Kieran) Empty Re: Time Passes, Feelings Remain (Kieran)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Briana was just picking up her books when a familiar voice greeted her ears. Looking up, she knew his face from somewhere. Her bright blue eyes tried to place where, but nothing definite came to mind. "Thank you. I'm fine. Just got bumped into by some jerk in a rush," she said with a smile. "Seems Diagon Alley is kind of a dangerous place for everyone," she added with a chuckle. Looking at his face again, her own shifted into a focused expression, "Forgive me for being forward, but I feel like I know you from someplace."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:40 am

"I'm glad you're okay." He knew that he has seen her somewhere before. "You do? Then we have the same feeling." He looked up at her face. This face is so familiar. I just... Oh my. Those bright blue eyes. Is it possible? It's been some time but he could never forget this look. "I'm sorry if i'm wrong but... Bri? Is that you?"
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:16 am

At hearing her name, Briana finally knew who this man was. "Kieran?" she said as her face lit up with recognition. "Merlin above! It's been ages!" she said standing, dropped books in arm, and wrapped her free arm around him in a friendly hug. Letting go, she, once again, opened her bag and slipped the books in. "How have you been?" Briana asked looking back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:42 am

"So it is you! Oh my you look amazing." He hugged her back. "It really has been ages. I was just a crazy kid back there." Adrian laughed. "Well. I guess i'm doing good. At least I can't complain about anything. But look at you! You must be doing great! Well you look like that. On the other hand...You always looked great." He winked at Briana.
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:01 am

Briana laughed lightly. "We both were crazy kids back then. I guess doing well goes both ways. You look fantastic, too," she said taking a better look at her old friend. Time had been kind to him. He was always good looking in school, and as her grew into the man he was, his looks hadn't haded. If she was able to blush, she would have. "You were were always the flatterer, but thank you. Ummm.... Would you care to join me for a cup of coffee or tea at the Leaky Cauldron? I'd love to hear all about what you've been up to since we graduated," she offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:20 pm

"Of course! I'd love to join you." He offered her his arm. "Need to hear everything about you and your surely amazing life sice i saw you last time." Adrian smiled at her. "It's amazing how you remember me. Even after those years." So many thoughts were running through his head. How big is the chance to meet her like this? Can it be more than a coincidence? Never believed in a fate, but...really can't explain this in another way. Nevertheless it's really nice to see Bri after such a long time.
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Briana happily took Kieran's arm that he offered and smiled. "Then many stories will be told by us both so we can be caught up on each other's lives," she said brightly. "I could never forget you, Kieran. You were such a good friend in school. I often wondered what became of you after we were all done," she added. What she sad was true. She had thoguht of him often and wondered if she woudl ever see him again. She was certainly surprised to just causually bump into him here, now... But, the world is a remarkable place, and when paths are meant to cross, they do.

As the reached The Leaky Cauldron, Briana reached out and opened the door for them both to enter. Upon entering, she was surprised to find the normally busy place all but empty. "Guess we get our pick of places to sit," she mused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Adrian picks a table and offers Briana a chair. He took his place after she sat down. "So, You must tell me everything about you! What's new and what's still the same. I already know what got a lot better." He winked at Briana and smiled on her. "But first...What would you like to order?" It was so amazing to be with Bri here after such a long time. He always wished to see her again but never knew it could happen so surprisingly.
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Briana thanked him for seating her as he sat himself. Had he always been as handsome as this? If she was able to blush she would have with his compliment of what had gotten better about her. Same old Kieran.... "I think I will have a hot chocolate. What about you?" she asked him with a soft smile. As she waited to hear what he was going to have, her mind raced to think of all the things he was surely curious to hear about. Sure he'd be happy to hear about most everything, but how would he take her being not the old Bri anymore? Briana just hoped that her long time friend wouldn't react badly to that news when she told him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:31 pm

"Just tea. Thanks." Kieran smiled. After he ordered for them, his sight returned to Bri. "So. Tell me. What wonderful things happened in your life since we last met? I bet everything went better than in my life." She looked really amazing. And her eyes didn't change a little. Yet there was something different in them. Like a little flash of uncertainity. Was she afraid of him? Or something he could do?
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Briana smiled sweetly at her friend's question. Well, Bri... It's now or never... "Well, let's see... Not really a whole lot has happened. Went to get my Master in Charms after we graduated. I'm the Charms Professor at Hogwarts now," she started. Briana dropped her blue eyes to her folded hands, and gently bit her botom lip. "Kieran...." she began before raising her eyes to his, "I'm a vampire..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Although being shocked by that, Kieran tried to keep calm. "So...Charms professor. Congratulations. I always thought you'd achieve high position with your knowledge." He tried really hard not to let her notice his shock. "Well...As I look at you...it don't cause troubles to you. So...there's no reason for me to be troubled about it..." You're so stupid...She's not trying to warn you or anything. Get yourself together. "I mean...that doesen't change anything. I'm still happy to be here with you." He took her by the hand and smiled at her.
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:58 am

Briana noticed the change that came over Kieran as she told him her news. As much as he tried to hide it, she still noticed the quickening of his pulse as his body tried to run. But, she also saw that he was fighting to stay in control and stay with her. His words, although less 'together' then they had been only moments ago, were comforting to her. Briana looked at his hand as it took hers. It was a comforting feeling... She smiled gently before looking back at him. "I'm happy to be here with you, too. And," she leaned in, "No need to worry. I don't see you as food," she said with a wink and smiling brightly, the light dancing off her white teeth.

"So, enough about me. What about you? You simply seemed to vanish after school," she said leaning back in her seat, and gently, absentmindedly, stroking his hand with her thumb as she continued to hold his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:45 am

"Yeah...I was travelling a little. And not so long before my stubborness brought me into ministry." He smiled at Bri. "Bu i guess there's nothing more interesting than that in my life. Well...maybe one thing. I met this amazing girl. And after few words...Here I am....with her." I guess i spent all of my luck for the lifetime...
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 am

If Briana was able to blush, she surely would have. Even though her cheeks didn't color, her eyes showed that they should have. "You haven't changed a bit. I've really missed you," Briana said sweetly. Surely there was more behind this chance meeting... Fate didn't make paths cross just because...

"You work for the ministry? Doing what?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:04 pm

"Yeah...Ministry. There's always lots of things to do." Kieran laughed. "And you know me. I never get bored. Just like in school. Always busy...and always keeping you in my sight." He smiled and winked at Briana.
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:26 pm

"Keeping my in your sights?" Briana echoed his words with a small grin. "Mr. MacPhearson, were you watching after me all those years and even now?" she asked coyly. Sure she was curious as to what he did at the ministry, but this was a little bit more of a shock and surprise to her. They were great friends in school, and while nothing ever really came of that friendship, she had often wondered what would have happened if something had. Then graduation and their lives seemed to just go their own ways. But now, now they were sitting together, their paths crossed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:14 pm

"To be honest, i was always watching boys around you. Taking care that they don't do you any harm. And trying to keep you near me." He sat there, next to Bri, with his sight lowered, thinking why he just said that. Or why didn't he say that much sooner when they were still in the school. And he was pretty afraid of her response for this.
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:01 am

Briana was touchd by his words. He had always been there, watching out for her. But, he never said anything. Gently putting her other hand over their joined ones, her blue eyes twinkled at him as she smiled sweetly. "All this time, Kieran? Why didn't you say anything before?" she asked. Truthfully, Briana had hoped that one day he would have, but that day never came.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:51 am

Kieran looked right into her deep, beauftiful eyes. One could drown in them. And it wouldn't be unpleasant. "To be honest, you always had some boys around you. And i just didn't want to be one of many. But i guess i should have tried. Cause then i lost you from my sight.Until today..."
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:57 am

A small laugh escaped Briana as she heard his answer. It was true that often there were many boys around her, wanting her attention and her for thier own. She, Belle, and Celeste were all 'blessed' in that. "You have never been one of many. You were always someone special, set apart from the others," she told him. Taking a deep breath, she let out a small sigh. ...I lost you from my sight. Until today... Giving her blonde hair a gentle toss, Briana smiled. "Until today... So, now that I'm back in your sights..." she began, but couldn't finish. She was slightly afraid of what his answer might be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:01 pm

"Now that you're back..." Kieran took a deep breath. "I was wondering if i could keep you in my sights again...You know...If you let me to do that. Cause i don't want to throw away this opportunity. I don't want this to be just a coincidence. And i definitely don't want to lose you again." Did I really say that? He thought to himself. It took me few years to be brave enought to say that...
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Briana held her breath as Kieran finished what she wanted to say but was afraid to. He wanted to take advantage of their paths crossing after so much time passing since their time in school together. A bright smile spread across her face, allowing her bright white teeth to flash for a moment in the candle-light. "I don't want to lose you, again, either..." she said, gently stroking the back of his hand with her thumb. "Keep me close and in your sights, Kieran, for there I will be, if you wish it," she spoke, bearly above a whisper. Her blue eyes alight with her resounding 'yes' to the question he was asking her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next