Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

recruiting me? (Stephan)

2 posters

Go down

recruiting me? (Stephan) Empty recruiting me? (Stephan)

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:44 am

Zack was sitting in a dark corner of the inn with the man who was working for him. He had handed him a copy of his own daughter's file and Zack was looking through the papers while sipping his firewhiskey. The man had to go again and Zack looked up at him. "Keep an eye on her, any unusual movements towards her, report immediately if not report to me in three days and tell me what you find out about her." The man walked away and Zack ordered a new round of firewhiskey for himself. The file was not as safe and locked as he expected to be, a lot of information was in it that could be in the open and caused her to be killed even now when she is in a very fulnerable state and the war is lurking behind the mountains. Deep in thoughts he set up a plan not even noticing the bartender bringing him his firewhiskey.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror (retired)
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

recruiting me? (Stephan) Empty Re: recruiting me? (Stephan)

Post by Stephan Avery Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:12 am

Stephan opened the door, as light was let into the Inn. People stared at him, as he came in with more than non normal clothes. He was wearing a special OUTFIT. He wore that outfit whenever he wanted to remain incognito. And lately, it had happened quite a lot of times. He moved to a table, and sat down, "Hello, Zack!" Stephan said, as many people left the Inn. Working at the Ministry and knowing a lot about Thane easily let Stephan find out who Zack was. And with his connections, it was even easier to track him down. "Taking care of business?" he asked, still behind his mask.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:26 am

Zack looked up at the stranger who sat down at the other side of the table. He furrowed his eyebrows and closed the file, not for his eyes to see "You found me, wasn't that hard was it?" he asked with a smirk. He didn't need to do anything to keep himself hidden only the smartest people knew it was the famous ex-auror who was supposed to be dead. He looked at the file and looked up at him. "If you call my daughter business then yes business it is." Zack looked at the stranger and then at the people around the inn and back at him. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked sharply. He had no time for people recognizing him and asking about his past, he wanted to remain unrecognized till the right moment but he sensed that the man before him was a smart one.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:44 am

Stephan smirked behind his mask, cracking his knuckles, "Jocelyn's a cute kid isn't she?" he teased the older man. The Ministry had files on all of his children. Even the dead ones. "Alas, I'm not here to talk about your kids." He continued, his smirk fading a way completely. He was also there to talk about business. Having Zack with him could mean his whole family would follow him. More followers would arrive, and that could be very good news. "Do you still favor the aurors, Zack?" he asked, sitting back in his chair, pulling his hood up. If Zack was still on the wrong side, it'd definitely be nice to bring him over...
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:01 am

Zack smirked at his comment on his little girl. "Cute is not the right word mate, she is smart, still young but smart, expect great things from her in the future." He wasn't fond of people talking about his kids, all of them were unique in their own way and they will show it to the world when they were ready. As the man mentioned about the auror office he used to work for, Zack chuckled and narrowed his eyes. "Let me guess, you are the head auror, asking me to come and help with the dirty work again? Risk my life and that from my kids again? I guess you don't know me at all do you?" Zack drank his firewhiskey and threw the goblet on the table, slightly pissed off at the man in front of him.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:39 am

Stephan snorted a laugh, playing with his fingers. "Head auror? Do I look as big as Alastor Moody?" he asked, with a vile chuckle. He got up from his seat abruptly, grabbing the bartender. "You see, I'm no auror..." He said smirking. A DAGGER slid down his sleeve, as he pushed the bartender in front of Zack. "I'm the contrary....of an auror!" he stated, before stabbing the bartender's neck, ripping his veins apart. The man fell to the floor, gasping for her, before Stephan threw the dagger down, piercing his eye. With a move of his hand, the dagger came back to his hold, as he looked back at Zack.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:55 am

Zack looked at Stephans actions but remained calm and emotionless. The bartender died and lay there on the floor. Immediately two men who were working for Zack came closer, they had their wands out and prepared to cast if necessary. Zack chuckled at the two men and waved them away.

"So you're no auror, why did you ask that stupid question?" Zack pulled up and looked at stephan with a glare. "Look i'm not in for games, i will not spill any pureblood blood because i feel like it! I have Jocy in the hospital beaten up by who knows what, she is my first priority. So tell me without all the jokes and fun stuff that you do in your free time what you want from me?" Zack hissed towards him grabbing the file and put it under his arm.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:48 am

Stephan smirked, putting away the dagger, "Stupid?", he asked, glaring at the man from behind his mask. "First, tell me, what side are you on Zack....that's why I'm here. I know where most of your family's loyalties lay. I want to know where yours lay." he responded, with a grunt. The war was upon them, and still having undecided wizards was quite a stupidity. They needed to pick a side!
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Zack looked at him becoming irritated. Did he not get it, he was obviously not on the side of the aurors then what side was still left. "I thought you were smarter than this but this really suprises me. I'm fully aware of where my kids loyalties lay so where ever my kids go i go with them, to protect them where the stupid ministry couldn't protect me when i asked them. I only face one problem, i cannot split myself in two ways and one of my kids are still way too young to choose a side even though she has the knowledge. If i agree to be on your side what are you giving me back?" Zack looked around the room and back at the man and not even waiting for his reply Zack spoke. "Let me make it easier for you, i choose your side because if you can't tell i want Moody more dead than anyone else in this room, you give my boys, cousins and my little girl the protection and the training to protect themselves they need, i guess that is not much for my cousin and my boys but my girl needs to have it at the moment she walks out of the hospital. I know why you want me Avery and you can use it all you want." Zack meant what he said even though he hadn't seen Legion and Kronos and not even spoken to them he wanted them to be safe and well protected.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Stephan smirked, pulling Zack to him. He fixed the man's collar, tapping his cheek with his palm. "Well, big boy, I am smarter than to question your kids. But not ex aurors who captured many of my friends." his grip tightened around the bastard, "We want you to follow the dark lord, and in return, we won't harm your kids. How do you think four of them are still alive? Thane is protecting them and he's on our side. He's following his orders. Do the same, and Jocelyn, Achilles and Ronan will be protected. If you do want to join up, talk to Thane!" With that said, Avery was no longer able to be seen, as he disappeared in a white flash. He had left Zack a choice. Join them and follow Lord Voldemort, or, let his children suffer from a terrible fate...it was up to him!
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down