Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Critical Care (Jocelyn + Invite)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Critical Care (Jocelyn + Invite) Empty Critical Care (Jocelyn + Invite)

Post by Larissa Travers Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:48 am

Larissa was on call for emergency cases that day, she had just sent her last one to recovery and was awaiting her next patient.. or not really waiting but she was making all others were stable in them mean time.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Critical Care (Jocelyn + Invite) Empty Re: Critical Care (Jocelyn + Invite)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:10 am

Bruce entered the hospital, having put his mask on, looking around with narrowed eyes. He slowly stepped in, as people stared at him. He had Jocelyn in his arms, and as a volunteer passed by, he gave the girl to her. The volunteer looked startled, as Bruce snarled. "Take care of her..." he said, in a harsh voice. With that, he was gone.

The volunteer looked down on the girl, in shock of how badly beat she had been. Healers came in, and took the girl to the first floor, in a frenzy, as they stepped off. "Larissa is on duty today, tell her to come here immediately." One of the healers said as a volunteer rushed to go find Larissa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Lara rushed to the receiving area of the first floor when told a girl had been brought in poor condition, When she saw the poor condition of the girl she almost didn't recognise her.. but it was Jocelyn the girl she had from the start of the summer who tried to commit suicide, she was pretty sure.. "To the ICU, what in merlins name happened to her?" she asked wondering if there was any information on what happened. She placed monitoring spells on Jocelyn as they went at a hurried pace down the hall.

"I know her, she has been my patient before" she added. Come on Jocelyn, hang in there okay? you are too young to die now. Fight.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:15 pm

A bright white light and two familiar faces. Jocelyn smiled but looked at herself, dressed in white clothes, she looked around and then back to her brothers. Reaper and Dante holding out there hands smiling. Jocelyn stepped closer but something was keeping her because it was really hard to do a step towards them. Jocelyn looked back and saw herself on a bed, with her eyes closed, bruised and bloody. They were rushing through the hospital, she recognized healer Lara telling her to hang in there and to fight. Jocelyn looked at her brothers..... This is so calming and they looked so happy......but Hades...and the others!

Dante walked away as Reaper motioned her to go back. "You're needed down there, sweet little Jocy. You still have so much to give.....don't give up we are always with you no matter what.....I love you Jocy! Reaper walked away and jocelyn stayed behind looking as both her dead brothers fade away in the bright light, Jocelyn stepped back and fell from the bright light to her body on the bed...
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Larissa got Jocelyn to a critical care bed as fast as could and tried to stabilize her along the way. Apparently no one knew what happened to her. She was dropped off by a stranger again not giving a name, apparently he was a big muscle head kinda guy.

"Someone try to contact her family again, tell them to come here but no visitors until she is stable" she said sternly still working on the child. She became more hopeful when her vitals got a little bit stronger. "That a girl Jocelyn..you can survive this.." she encouraged even though she wasn't sure the girl could hear her or not.

Many potions were brought in to help heal the girls injuries, and Larissa carefully hooked Jocelyn up to them. "Merlin.. who did this to you Honey?..." she whispered very concerned for the child's welfare.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Jocelyn could hear people talking far away, a voice she recognised but she couldn't open her eyes. Jocelyn was concious and could feel the movements on her body but still opening her eyes was the hardest part. Again there was a bright light and a woman she didn't recognize was there but it smiled at her.

"ohh my baby, look how you grew up. i wish i could be there with you and get you through all your sadness, but i want you to be strong, keep fighting and help your brothers." The woman spoke and again it faded.

Jocelyn was back in the bed but now she could hear healer Lara loud and clear. With force Jocelyn opened her eyes but flinched at the bright light. Jocelyn coughed a lot, coughing up blood. It did hurt her so much, taking deep heaps of air in, she closed her eyes again and slipped away...
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Larissa was trying her best to keep Jocelyn stable, her vitals when up and down like the was no tomorrow. When she thought she brought her back she slipped away again "No, Jocelyn you are staying with me, come on now" she muttered hooking her up to a different potion to help take care of her internal injuries.

Merlin she wanted to know who or what did this to her, it was savage.

When Jocelyn coughed up blood and crashed again Lara summoned a potion of advanced healing it was potent stuff but she hoped it did the trick and kept her life stable as it should be. "Come on honey.. you can do it"
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Jocelyn woke up again, opening and closing her eyes several times before she could see where she was and what happened. She felt the pain fade away from her body slowly and looked up to see healer Lara at her bedside. Jocelyn swallowed a couple of times. Her head felt really heavy and she was tired. She looked around but didn't pull herself up or ask any questions. As Jocelyn realized what happened and who she saw, tears streamed down her cheeks as she stayed looking at the ceiling, hoping she could catch another glimpse from her brothers.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Zack heard from people who were working that his little girl was brought into the hospital beaten up but no one knew how. Zack rushed into the hospital, he looked around and then walked to the desk. "I come here for my little girl, she was brought in. I want to see her, where can i find her?" Zack shot questions at the lady behind the desk. He wanted to see his little girl and kick Thane for not keeping her save. "Tell me where she is!" he growled at the lady angrily.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror (retired)

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Larissa sighed in relief as Jocelyn came to and woke up though she started crying, in the case like this it could before anything. " You are going to be alright sweetie" she said putting a hand on her shoulder. "Gave me right scare there for a moment" she said, though she wondered if she should wait to ask what happened..

" You are safe now.." She tried to assure.

__

The lady behind the Desk sighed "You will have to tell me who you are looking for first Sir, and Your own name as well?" the lady asked while opening a book.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:16 am

Zack growled, running his hands through his hair. "I come for Jocelyn Mia Grimm, i'm her father Zack Grimm. Did other family members arrive yet?" He asked the lady. If Thane or Hades was here they better had a good explanation why she is in the hospital and not safely on school.

---------------

Jocelyn didn't react on healer Lara, she held up her arm seeing several things connected to her arm, she let her arm fall on the bed. Jocelyn swallowed painfully, closing and opening her eyes and focused on the ceiling. She could feel the emptiness but no fear at all. Jocelyn saw the three most important people she wanted to see, didn't talk to them and now she was here afraid to talk to anyone. She kept herself focused on the ceiling.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:09 am

The Desk flipped though the flies and found Jocelyns file, "She is in the intensive care, sir in the care of Healer Larissa Travers, and recent been placed in stable condition and no other family members have signed here Sir. She, and her healer are in room 10, down that way Sir" she pointed down the hall to the room.

__

Larissa sighed and ran a mild diagnostic to make sure she didn't suffer brain damage. "Jocelyn? I need to know if you can hear me.. If you don't want to talk that is fine  but I need to know you are really with me here okay? Just give my hand a good squeeze or tap a finger?"
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am

Zack nodded and walked to the hall the lady pointed at, searching for the right room. As he arrived Zack knocked on the door and then opened it not bothering of waiting for responds.

--------------------

Jocelyn listened to the healer but kept her focus on the ceiling. she was here so she had to give the signal to healer Lara to leave her alone. Jocelyn tapped two fingers on the bed not even looking. There was a light knock on the door and the door opened, Jocelyn looked at the door and she saw Zack Grimm walking in with a concerned expression on his face. Jocelyn looked at the ceiling again.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:04 am

Larissa looked at Jocelyn in concern and sighed when she wouldn't say anything and continued to look at the ceiling. perhaps it was the fact she was just staring at the ceiling that concerned her, Merling she hoped she was alright. When a visitor entered she stood to greet the man and of course find out who he was.

"Hello Sir, Are you a family member of Jocelyn?" she asked right away. As her patient was still in critical care only family allowed while she was stable.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:54 am

Jocelyn closed her eyes, she was tired, so tired. She had no time for Zack but he was here and she was not going to send him away.

--------------------------------

Zack looked at the woman for a bit but focused on his little girl. "I'm her father, Zack Grimm, is she going to be alright, what is her condition." He asked the healer. He saw how Jocy closed her eyes, Zack was lost, she didn't even give him a glare, something was really wrong with her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Larissa tilted her head was a Thane Divine her guardian, "I was aware that a Thane Divine was her legal guardian?" She stated getting unsure feeling for just about everything about this girl. She sighed it really didn't matter, Jocelyn was not to be released anyway in the state she was in, And she knew nothing why her father was not her guardian.. This case was very confusing when it came to family. "I am Larissa Travers, the healer in charge of case" she said introducing herself.

"She is going to be fine physically, anyway.. I have no idea who beat her up but they did so pretty badly.. And it was done by a human, I have no doubt about that" She said looking at the girl, she was going to go to her brother about this case, see if he could find who did it.

"She only just woke up not long ago, but she hasn't said one word since.. " she wasn't sure why yet and it worried her.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Zack looked at his little Jocy, he had to keep himself from crying but looked at the healer. "Yes i was away half her life so to make a long story short, my cousin is her legal guardian and that from my sons." Zack walked closer to the bed but Jocelyn didn't open her eyes. "She is being beaten up by a human, wizard or muggle? Do you know that?" He asked the healer. Zack grabbed her hand and he sat down on a stool holding her hand up to his mouth and kissed her hand. "My little girl.....Who did this to you?" Zack asked as his tears streamed down his cheeks, he wiped them away pretty quickly.

_______

Jocelyn opened her eyes as someone touched her hand, she looked at her father and how he wiped away the tears from his cheeks. "I.......saw them...........my mom............Reaper and....D...Dante...." Jocelyn swallowed painfully before she closed her eyes, she pinched Zack's hand.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Larissa sighed describing the injuries his daughter sustained were brutal to brutal, she couldn't imagine anyone doing anything so cruel to a kid. But it was someone she was sure of it and she sighed. "Her injuries were consistent with blunt trauma of physical attacks mostly. The attack was in muggle style but I don't think she would be around many muggles, she was at hogwarts, yes?" she questioned.

Larissa bit her lip went Jocelyn talked to her father about the people she saw, considering the events and how close to death Jocelyn had become Lara didn't doubt she saw who she claimed.She remained back to give them space, but she wasn't going anywhere, just in case.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Zack listened to the healer, his free hand turned into a fist. "I don't know if she was, i haven't seen her for two weeks, i heard it via one of my workers who was at the hospital when she was brought in. He alarmed me immediately." Zack explained. He saw Jocelyn opening her eyes and she spoke to him. "Owh baby girl, you know that you can't see them, it was in your dreams while you were unconcious." Zack panicked deep inside of him. Was she so far away?

Jocelyn opened her eyes, she could see more clear, she glared at him and pulled her hand away from him wincing from the little pain. "Fuck off...... You don't know anything about me! I don't want you here, Lara please get my father out of sight!" Jocelyn stated angrily but the tears were pricking in her eyes.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Lara blinked shocked at the outburst, and moves closer the them to calm things down "Alright Sir maybe you should step away for a moment?" She tried to ask politely and she turned to Jocelyn not sure what upset her. "Take it easy Jocelyn okay? everything will be alright" She said though still this girl and her family were a puzzle to her that she hadn't quite figured out yet.

She turned to Zack, "Mr. Grimm? perhaps we should talk for a second, She needs to rest anyway.." she reasoned wanting to talk to the man who suddenly upset her young patient.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Zack looked at Jocelyn but sighed and stepped away as the healer asked him too. She was right, he didn't know her at all, from all his kids, she was the youngest. Only six months old when she was taken from him out of safety. He stepped back again holding his hand for his mouth thinking and rethinking what she just said. She was such a smart girl but the outburst was nothing for her although they placed her in Slytherin, just like Hades. Zack sighed again, he looked up when the healer asked him to talk for a second and he nodded.

________

Jocelyn let herself fall into her pillow as healer Lara asked her to calm down, she did, she closed her eyes but didn't go to sleep. What was he thinking? He could never understand her in any way possible, he left her when she was way too young. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Nobody could really know her and even though her brothers were the only ones who were close to her, they didn't remember her till she appeared in front of them. Why is this family so messed up? Jocelyn turned to her side and tried to fall asleep.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Larissa sighed again relieved when Jocelyn seemed to calm down and relax. She turned to Zack and moved away out of Jocelyns hearing and took a deep breath. "Mr. Grimm I don't know what has all gone on between you and your family, but I will tell you your daughter nearly died today. I brought her back more than once, please while she is here and you want visit be careful what you say to her?" she asked lightly. Her Father or not she wouldn't have Jocelyn anymore traumatized then she was already.

She wasn't sure if she should mention the first time she treated Jocelyn, she probably should just in case it came up. "You should know this is not the first time I have treated your daughter.. I have seen her before..Not sure what all is going on with her, but as her father perhaps you could talk to you cousin, make sure she is being properly cared for?" She said, perhaps she was mistaken because she was missing certain parts to this, but she would hate to fill out a suspected abuse form for the girl.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Zack nodded at the healer's request. "My apology miss Travers." As the healer spoke again, Zack frowned but he got it right away, he looked at Jocelyn before looking at the healer. "I might know what you are missing miss Travers. See Jocelyn lost several loved ones in her life, she has been mistreated for years by her uncle who promised to take care of her. There is no abuse from the family she is been here now. The family she is in now would kill if someone touches her.....she is the only girl in the Grimm family but i will talk to my cousin and i will assure you that she is not coming back to the hospital, well maybe to deliver a baby when she comes of age." Zack said to the healer, gave her a smile.

As Zack walked closer to the bed, Jocelyn turned around and glared at him. "I told you to get out and send Hades here!" Zack nodded and turned back to the healer. "Thank you for caring for my little girl, i will talk to my cousin right away." With that Zack left the room.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Luna was walking around the hospital getting some depression medication when she hears a familiar voice. She looks over at Belledona who was talking to some people about the medicine and she sneaks away. She looks towards one of the beds and feels her whole body tense. Jocy...She rushes past a man she never met but looked oddly familiar. She reaches Jocelyn's bed and looks at her with watery eyes. ''Princessa....What happpened!? Are you okay?!'' She bombards her with questions and then blushes, a small tear slipping out the corner of her eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Jocelyn was about to close her eyes again when she heard the familiar voice of Luna, she opened her eyes and looked at Luna, she sits up carefully still wincing from the pain. "Luna? Where is my brother?" Jocelyn looked at the door but she only saw Zack walking away, she looked back at Luna but at her question she looks away. "I did something stupid but i don't want to talk about it, what are you doing outside of school?" Jocelyn asked now looking at Luna, she totally forgot what had happened between the two.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next