Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Move it (A-Team)

4 posters

Go down

Move it (A-Team) Empty Move it (A-Team)

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 am

Stephan sat in his office, three chairs laid in front of his desk. He smoked a nice cigar, as he waited for his companions. He had sent Bruce to fetch Thane and Dragon. They had an important task at hand. Help a fellow friend...Philip.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Move it (A-Team) Empty Re: Move it (A-Team)

Post by Dragon Immorta Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:27 am

Dragon came in with Thane. Dragon equiped with his usual. Two bowie knifes, wand, combat knife in his boot, fold able Katana. He grinned. Thane, was also equiped. Just less. A belt knife which he lent from Kronos, a combat knife and Wand. Both were talking when they came in. They took a seat. Dragon turned his chair so its back was to the wall and then he sat. Thane sat in one chair and smiled at Stephan. He had a jacket/hoodie on and was taking the hood down slowly. Dragon spoke. "You asked for us?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:07 am

Bruce followed Dragon and Thane in, pulling the last chair to himself. He sat down and nodded, looking at Stephan. "Alright. We have a task at hand today. You all know Philip Malfoy? Dragon, I believe you may not know him, but Thane does. Alastor Moody and some other aurors are hunting him. I have tasks for all of you. Bruce, Dragon, your task is to kill these aurors. Silently." He said, handing Bruce a file. Antonin Greengrass. Kelly Longsharp. Luanne Grey. The three aurors Bruce and Dragon had to kill. "Thane's task is to go into the open cases and grab the Malfoy Case's files. All of them. The obituaries, information about the offenses and most of all, information about Philip. Then, bring it to me. So I can archive it. While you search for those files, I'll be at the door, making sure no one comes in."
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Dragon spoke to Bruce. "Take out the straggler. I know for a fact he is elsewhere. Me and Thane have the two in the room. Come to us when you are done."

Thane and Dragon were stood before the two Aurora's Antonin and Kelly, Thane was talking. "Im Thane, Junior assistant. This is Dragon. My friend and helper. Willow sent us to shift through everything for you guys. All you gotta do is make sure nobody distrurbs us." The pair allowed Dragon nd Thane entrance. Thane went through. Dragon acted fast. He drew his right bowie knife and stabbed Antonin in the side of the neck, breakig te windpipe and severing the voal chords. He grabbed the Kelly and put her in a head lock as he choked her. He with drew the Knife and caught the body of Antonin. He thew it in the room and closed the door. He looked at Kelly and smiled. Then snapped her neck. She was still alive. Just. He plunged the knife through her chest Piercing her heart. Then through her I to make sure she was dead. He dropped the body and sent a patronus to Stephan to tell him the room was clear.

Thane. Searched for ages. He was slowly building a pile of documants and files. He stacked it high then started to search some locked Vaults and found more files and documants to began to stack them. He was being helped by Dragon who also searched. Both waiting for Stephan.
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:43 am

Bruce nodded as Dragon spoke, and went out. He slowly made his way through the ministry, and arrived near the Level 3. Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. Luanne was putting the files of the victims in the archives, after sending the letters to the families, as Alastor instructed her. Bruce smirked upon seeing her distracted. This is almost child's play. He opened the door slowly, and as the woman turned towards him, he yanked her from the chair, laying her down on her desk. She was astonished, but he didn't care.

Bruce had been briefed on her life. Never had too much luck with men. And who could survive Bruce? She instantly moaned, as she kissed him, feeling his muscles through his shirt. As he kissed her neck, his hands slithered up to her cheeks. As she moaned yet again, Bruce stopped, holding her cheeks. As fear could be seen in her eyes, he smirked. A crack was heard, as Luanne's neck was twisted. "I hate bitches..." He said, turning her body into ashes.

As he came out, he saw a patronus pass by, and Stephan walking after it. "Oie, Stephan!" He said, as he accompanied the man. They arrived next to Dragon and Thane, as Bruce kept a watch on the door. "Alright, what have we found gentleman?" Stephan asked, crossing his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:05 am

Thane looked at Dragon whom indicatied to the pile then spoke. "Well. We have, locations of meetings with people, adresses to know friends, we have pictures that prove he used a curse. We have mentions to two unknowns. From what they could see of us I believe it to be Bruce and I, we also have a plan for taking him down, we have records, statments from Gringotts, Hmmm. Seems they have a file for Thane and you. They've been keeping a close eye on him. They also have a list of people who he is connected into the murder for, well at least tweleve are wrong. They were me. We also have his address and a picture of you, him and Thane together. It would seem they are on to you. However. All these were sealed and unopened. So, they don't know what is in them"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:24 am

Stephan stroked his chin, as Bruce popped in every now and then shaking his head. No one was coming. Fools. "Great bastards aren't they. Thane'll be protected. Moody's been onto him since they fought, but I don't let anyone touch him. Fucking the Mininster has its advantages you know." He said with a small chuckle. "Idiots. Didn't even open these files. Alright, let's separate everything. The files that contain information about me and Thane are being burned. Philip's picture is being burned as well, as I've changed his file already. The other info'll stay, and I'll archive it."  Bruce popped in slowly. "Buddies. We've got trouble." He said, entering the room. "Which has to be handled silently. What's it about?" Stephan asked. "The security. Like twenty of them. They saw one of us moving." Stephan shook his head. "Alright, Bruce, Dragon, you can handle them. Thane, help me with the files." Stephan stated, as he ran his hands through the files.

Bruce unsheathed his BLADE, from his back. He cleared a bit of blood of the tip, holding it in one hand. Grabbing a KATAR from its leather sheath, Bruce held each bladed weapon in his hands. "Dragon, let's have fun." He said, hearing the officers come closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:23 am

Dragon grins. He walks out the room and holds up his hands. As they get close he acts out. He kicks one to the chest making him collide with the wall. He flipped one over him and then drew his two Bowie Knifes. He stabbed the next guy in the neck, side stepped another and threw him Bruce's way. He plunged his blade into the chest of an officer. Then removed it. He threw it and the blade went through anothers eye. Killing her instantly. He head butted one guy and then stomped on his head. He ducked under a punch and snapped the neck of the attacker. Then flying kicked another. He grinned "Move it Bruce"

Meanwhile. Thane continued to help Stephan
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:09 am

Seeing the carnage already happening made Bruce put on a smirk out of satisfaction. As Dragon threw one of the officers his way, Bruce held his blade up, simply letting it cut the man in half. Bringing it down in a flash, the blood bounced of the blade to the floor, and Bruce shot a hateful glare at the security guard standing against the wall. He held his chest with his hand, and Bruce came closer. The man's hand was pierced with Bruce's sword, and so was his chest afterwards. Bruce ripped the sword off the body, as the man's organs slipped out of his body through the whole Bruce had left.

As two men went by Dragon as he kicked another man, Bruce jumped in the air, using the ceiling as a propeller. A thunder was seen, as Bruce was already kneeling on the floor. Blood flew out of both men's neck, as Bruce's Katar had slit their throats. As the man Dragon kicked fell on the ground nearly dead, Bruce smirked. They had already taken care of nine of the security officers. Eleven more wouldn't be a problem. Walking past Dragon quickly, Bruce ended the other man's life by shoving his Katar up his chin. As he toke it out, the other ten officers appeared. These had wands. And were ready to use them. "Wands? Really?" As a man shouted stupefy, Bruce's blade simply deflected it. "Fucking idiots...at least use something that could actually work against a sword like this." He finished, as another man shouted bombarda. Bruce's eyes widened slightly, as he was pushed back. "Well, they took that to heart didn't they," Bruce asked with a chuckle, as his Katar flew into the spell caster's head. There it stood as the man fell dead.

"We just killed eleven of you...think we can't handle nine more?" Bruce asked, as suddenly, the door behind them closed. Stephan and Thane weren't trapped inside, as they could apparate out, but not where Dragon and Bruce were. There was an anti appartion jinx set there. They'd have to kill all of the guards. And bust their way out. Bruce pretended on doing that, as he recovered his Katar. "Alright, Dragon, let's keep this party going!"

_______

As Stephan heard the doors, he cursed loudly. "Incendio!" he said, as one of the papers with information on Thane were burned. He picked up a small box, and put the papers to archive there. "Thane, set this one aside so we don't burn anything in that box. It contains the files to archive!" he stated, looking at the other pile of papers that still had to be burned. They couldn't simply burn it all. The room had many more important files. And those couldn't just disappear. It'd be too suspicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:43 am

Dragon sighed "I'm ending this now." he ripped his bowie knife out of some womans eye and launched it into anothers chest. He threw his second into one guys throat. 7 left. He drew his sword which he threw horizontaly it decapitated one and impaled another. 5. He drew two knifes and launched them one into someone's head. The other into her eye. 3. He drew a dagger and thew it into ones heart. Before drawing his wand and casting avada kedavra killing another then bombarda maxima which blew the last one up. "Done. Lets go shall we?" He used his wand to recollect his weapons.

Thane did as Stephan said. He looked at him and grinned. "Now what?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:11 am

Bruce smirked at Dragon's words and nodded. He put his Katar away, in the leather sheath, and sheathed his sword as well. He turned back to where Stephan and Thane were, and took his wand out. "Dragon, reducto!" He said, pointing at the gate. The two of them casting it at the same time would definitely destroy the gate. "On three. One, two..." He made a round movement with his wand, "three," he said, non verbally casting the reducto curse, hoping Dragon did the same.

In a swift movement, Stephan created a fire ring in the air. All the papers needed to be burned passed through the ring and came out as ashes on the other side. "Pick up the box, and apparate out of here." he instructed his friend, "I'll wait for Bruce and Dragon, and we'll follow you. If you have nowhere else to go, go back to my office!" he said, turning to the gate as he heard the spells coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:23 am

Dragon copied Bruce and laughed. "BOOM"

Thane grinned. "Grimm house hold, war room. Where else?" He grabbed the box and was gone
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:27 am

Bruce chuckled as Dragon spoke after the gate was destroyed. Bruce walked in just to see Thane disappear, "Where to?" Bruce asked. Stephan grinned. "Follow Thane's apparation trail, it'll take us there. Good work you two." As Stephan's voice was gone, so was he. "Alright Dragon, let's move it before the aurors get their asses here!" Bruce said, and followed Stephan and Thane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:56 am

Dragon smiled. He knew where Thane went. He followed quickly before others showed up.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down