Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:40 pm

"Well, I sure as hell want him to return then." Bruce said with a smirk. "I heard a lot of things. He's dead. He's in Azkaban. He's in the Czech Republic. Hundreds of rumors. Though they always say he is insane."

Back to top Go down

Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only)

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Thane laughed. "Well he broke into Askaban...Long story. Then he was reducto-ed of a cliff and declared death..He is insane...Can't wait for his return."

Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Bruce chuckled. "Really? Too Insane if he thought he could break into Azkaban without having dementors on his ass." He said smiling. He was insane too, so he knew what it felt. Rumors about him also went around in the wizarding world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:50 pm

"He got in killed someone. Left. Vanished. I don't know how he did it...Was awesome though. He's a bit fucked up and in our Brother hood, the group of familys that have worked together for hundreds of years. He is Alpha male. Has been since he was 16, he's now 38. lethal doesn't describe him."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:02 am

Bruce nodded opening the cork of the second bottle. "Well.." He said, chugging down another piece of the bottle. "I like him!" He said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:29 am

Dragon was hunting down Thane. His blood brother. He found he quickly the only. However. He wasn't the only one after him. He took two bowie knifes and stabbed them in the back and threw them through the door. Then the last one he broke his neck and threw him through the window.

Thane saw three people fly into the room, two with bowie knifes in there back, one with a broken neck.

Dragon walked in and grinned. "Did you...Miss me?"

Thane laughed "Dragon Immorta you legend! Welcome back"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:57 am

Bruce cracked his neck, leaving the bottle on the table. It had just enough for one last sip. "Thane, I gotta say, this guy has timing." He said, looking at Dragon. "Hey there, been hearing a lot about you..." he got up, and offered his hand. Meeting Dragon was something he had wanted to do for a long time now. "Bruce Carrow..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:13 am

Dragon fixed him with his quizzical eyes. "I know who you are. Word travels through the way of tongue rather quickly." He takes the bowie knifes and puts them back in his holders attached to his hip. "I guess you two have been discussing me."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:44 am

Bruce narrowed his eyes, and brought his arm back. "Yeah, you can say we've been talking about you. Rumors run fast. Including Rumors about Dragon Immorta." Bruce smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:51 am

Dragon strolled over to the bar and grabbed some fire whiskey, two bottles. He chucked one other his shoulder to Bruce. He smiled at turned and leaned on the bar. "Which ones?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:09 am

Bruce chuckled at the question, grabbing his last bottle. He finished it, throwing it at the closest can. He smirked afterwards, "All of'em!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:12 am

Dragon chuckled. "So you heard about my break into askaban? Was a good day."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:29 am

"So I've heard. Also heard you were dead. Heard you were away. Heard you were killing somewhere far away. Lots and lots of bullshit all around us," He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:31 am

"I was dead. Potions. Gave the appearance. I was away. I am back. I was killing far away. A personal vendetta" he downed his bottle of fire whiskey "Unfortunately most of the things heard are true. Unfortunately because it makes us very notorious."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:59 am

"Sometimes being notorious is good Dragon. Very good. It gets you the attention of the dark lord. Happened with me, happened with Thane, happened with you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 am

Dragon raised an eyebrow "I got his attention? Interesting"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:02 am

"Be proud of Thane. He did the same." Bruce said, smirking. "But of course. You may have heard the war is coming Dragon. And we need strong people on our side. You included."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:08 am

Dragon looked at Thane and smiled. He nodded him. Then back to Bruce "A war eh? I have seen many. I have been in one. Muggles seem to love war...As do I...When do we get started?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:09 am

"Eager huh?" He smiled, proud that he was getting in. "Soon, I'm gonna contact you both. Maybe through Stephan Avery, or maybe I'll meet Thane myself. We'll have our first meeting soon. Just wait, and you'll meet the one who's gonna take us to victory. And make Muggles bow down to us!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:19 am

Dragon chuckled. "Muggles already bow in my presence in some places. I look forward to this meeting. I still look forward to this war, blood, death, chaos, explosions, heart break, the strain of friendships, people driven insane. And the constant Drum. The constant drumming."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:36 am

"I like you guys. Ready to fight. Keep in contact or speak with Stephan. He knows where to find me. I'm off. Letting you two catch up. See you soon." He said, placing two fingers on his forehead then saluting the two men, before disapparating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:50 pm

Thane looked at Dragon with a raise eye brow. "To the house?"

Dragon nodded.

The pair left.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2