The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Calming down (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Calming down (open)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Jocelyn ran out of the castle and towards the forbidden forest, she remembered the whole way clearly and so she ran without her wand drawn down the path, she passed the spot where Dante was burned, blew a kiss at the spot and slowed her pace down, she followed the path and there she was in front of the graves of Reaper, Dante and Achilles. She sat down as she lightened the candles around their graves. She looked at it as she closed her eyes, the tears streamed again over her cheeks as if she hadn't cried too much today. She lied down, with her head on Reaper's grave and closed her eyes again as she cried herself to sleep.
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Calming down (open)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:18 pm

Morgan had seen Jocelyn take off from the Great Hall and noticed that Cian hesitated to go after her. Maybe this was something that a girl was better for, even better than a boyfriend. She gave Remus's arm a squeeze and a knowing look before leaving the hall herself. She looked around and just happened to catch sight of the main door closing. Morgan ran down the hall and out the door. Scanning the grounds did no good as she couldn't see Jocelyn anywhere. She closed her eyes and tried to detect her scent. Catching it, she opened her eyes and followed it.

Once she reached the forest, Morgan shifted into her Snow form and ran after Jocelyn. The scent grew stronger as she neared her. Suddenly, she spotted the Slytherin girl in a clearing surrounded by three tombstones and lit candles. Skidding to a stop, Morgan shifted back into human form and queitly went to her friend. Looking at the stones, Morgan understood. These were the places of rememberance for her brothers she had lost this year. Morgan knelt beside Jocelyn and gently touched her shoulder to wake her. "Jocelyn?" she called softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Jocelyn woke up from a gently touch on her shoulder, she looked up and saw Morgan. Jocelyn immediately pulled up and wiped her hair away from her face and looked at Morgan. "I'm sorry i just needed a moment alone.......I didn't thought someone was going to follow me as this place is unknown for anyone besides me and my brothers who are still alive...Morgan." Jocelyn rambled to her. She wiped away the remaining tears on her cheeks. "What are you doing here?" She asked looking behind Morgan to see if anyone else followed.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Morgan simply pulled the girl into a comforting hug. "No one followed me. Promise," she said, reassuring her. "I just wanted to make sure you were alright. Jocelyn, I know you've been through a lot this year, and I didn't know if that horrid task might have made you not alright. I care about you, so I had to come check. Sorry that I came to a place that is a secret. I won't tell anyone," she added. Letting her go, Morgan looked at her. She took the edge of her cloak and finished drying her cheeks and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Jocelyn hugged her back and she was right, she had been through a lot and the horrid task made it not easier for her. Jocelyn looked at her hands as more tears fell, she looked up again. "I'm sorry but i'm not alright but i don't think you can help me with it, i think i need to solve this on my own and it is okay i think friends of mine or my family can know about their graves being here. Bring flowers so now and then and talk to them like how i talk to them or just sit here and look at the graves. I wish of course they were here holding my hand, being there when i came from the horrid task. That is not something for Legion or Kronos to do." Jocelyn explained to her, she looked at Reaper's grave and gave a weak smile.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Morgan's eyes soften as Jocelyn told her about her troubles. Taking her hand in hers, Morgan draw her wand and conjured three wreaths of white roses. She let Jocelyn's hand go and got up, placing one at the base of each marker. "Sometimes there isn't anything anyone can do when your heart is breaking, Jocelyn. But, know that there are lots of people who care about you and would do anything to help you," she said as she sat next to her and smiled gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:30 am

Jocelyn shook her head as she looked how Morgan settled the roses on each of the graves. "I'm totally shattered but i have to keep going and i don't know if i can, it is too much. I just want to stay here, die here and find the peace i'm searching for for so long. Everyone dies or almost die around me, people hate only because i made one comment, they set up my best friend against me and now our relationship is broken. How can i ever trust her again, be her best friend ever again. My brothers are going to kill eachother and my older brother scares the hell out of me. There are not much people in this world who love me as i love them." Jocelyn stared at Reaper's grave.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Morgan wrapped her arms around the young Slytherin, holding her tightly. "Death comes to us all, Jocelyn. You can't always pick how it will meet you. But, what you can do is life each day and just keep going. If you spend too much time simply thinking about all those you love that you could lose, then you aren't living," she said soothingly. "What about Cian? He loves you enough that he did everything in his power to save you today. I can see how much he cares for you, and you for him. You can't let the fear of losing him run your life. As for your brothers, I can't see them killing each other. You all are so close!" she added. As she stroked Jocelyn's hair she looked at the graves of all three of her brothers she lost in just one year. She could understand why Jocelyn was having such a hard time. Even if she was the only child in her family, losing family and people you care about all feels the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Jocelyn pulled out of her hug, keeping a fair distance between Morgan and her. "I have tried but every time i tried and had a good time, something terrible happens. Cian is going away from me and then i only speak with him through letters. You don't understand what it is like, you have enough friends to love you, after Cian leaves i have no one i can spend a whole day with, i barely know you and you are a lot older than me. You are friends with my biggest fear, the one who killed my brother and it was not an accident!!" Jocelyn pulled herself up running her hands through her hair, she had been shouting at Morgan and that was rude, Jocelyn stopped and looked at Morgan. "I'm sorry, it is not your fault....i just.....i'm lost, i don't know how to deal with it. Maybe you should go and don't worry i have my brothers here, they won't let me die." Jocelyn said to Morgan as she sat down by Reapers grave, trailing her hand down the stone.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Morgan didn't know what to say. But, being as Jocelyn wanted her to go, instead of forcing her company, she got up and brushed herself off. "It's not Cian's fault that he goes to another school, Jocelyn. It's not either of your faults that you both fell for each other. And, just so you know, whether or not I'm older or friends with people you don't care for, I care about you. Why do you think I came after you? Because I care," Morgan turned to leave. After taking a few steps she paused and added over her shoulder, "And, there are more than just me and your brothers who care about you. You aren't alone." After those final words, Morgan walked back to the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top