Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Come Back To Me

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Come Back To Me  - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Back To Me

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:06 am

With blood still on his hands, Sirius opened the doors of the hospital wing slowly. He slipped inside, mostly unnoticed, and went to Remus and Morgan. The scene didn't make him happy nor angry. He simply was void of emotions at the moment. He was glad Morgan was actually alive, but right now, he didn't care to show it. Staring at Remus, his heart beat normally. Even after what he had done...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Remus looked up from his sleeping love as the scent of blood filled his sense, "Sirius" he said softly his eyes widening shortly in shock "Are you alright? What happened?"

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Sirius nodded, blowing a sole strand of hair of his face. "I'm fine...he isn't." He answered coldly. The blood most likely indicated Sirius's fight with Regulus did happen, but it didn't bother him. He left Remus's last question go unanswered, as he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Kissing morgan's forhead he slid away from her without disturbing her, picking up a wet cloth from the basin on the night stand he took Sirius' hands and began washing off the blood "how bad was it?" he asked as the blood washed off
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Looking down on his hands, Sirius could still feel those same hands pushing that dagger inside Regulus. "I killed him..." He said, looking towards Morgan. Sirius could feel a storm brewing. First, he trashed Andromeda's ball, and then ended his brother. Even if he wasn't 'part' of the Black family anymore, he knew trouble was coming...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Remus' hand's stilled, for a moment in shock then with a mask of calm he continued "I wish I'd been the one to it" he put the cloth back in the bowl "What now?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:11 pm

"He wanted me...so I had to do it. It was my resposibility. He was my brother, and he hurt my friends. Now, what matters is that Morgan is okay. I'm gonna find Regulus's body, and give it to my mother. Then, I'll face th consequences." He finished, pointing at Morgan."Thought she was dead...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Remus held his hand tightly "I'm coming with you" he said firmly he looked back to morgan "let me wake her" he went to morgan's side and kissed her temple softly "wake up love" he whispered
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Morgan stirred as she felt the soft kiss on her temple and heard Remus whisper. She opened her eyes and looked at Remus. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Sirius. When she looked at him she noticed he looked like hell, concern filled her grey-blue eyes as she looked up at her love. "Remus, what's happened?" she asked looking at Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:23 am

"He says he killed regulus" he said softly "i'm not sure if he did, i'm going with him for now okay? I'll get Marvolo to come down and stay with you" he kissed the back of her hand "I know that girl will keep you safe and I'll be back soon"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:14 am

...he killed regulus... Morgan snapped her eyes, wide with disbelief, to Remus. She didn't need to ask why, she already knew the answer. So, Regulus' plan had worked, he had gotten to him... She slowly looked back at Sirius, sorrow filling her eyes. "Sirius...." she started to speak, but then lost the words she wanted to say to him. She couldn't imagine, not only losing a brother, but being the one to end him. At hearing that Remus would send Marvolo to stay with her, she looked back at him and nodded. "Both of you be safe and come back.... For the both of us...." she said, meaning for her and Marvolo, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "Sirius," she said turning to face him again, "for what it's worth, thank you for helping to find me....." Morgan offered him a tender smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2