Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

How can I help (Stephan, invite only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How can I help (Stephan, invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: How can I help (Stephan, invite only)

Post by Stephan Avery Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Stephan gazed at the body, sighing. "This isn't fun. At all." Stephan picked the body up slowly, not bothering to use his wand. It was his brother after all. He had marks of blades on him. Stephan was gonna find who did that. And do the same to him or her. Placing the body next to a small marked place, he took out his wand. A gust of wind opened a whole in the ground, as Stephan brought some rocks together. He shaped them in a rectangular manner, and placed the new solid rock right behind the whole. He started carving his brother's information on the tombstone, "Thane, do me a favor, bury him." He said, finishing the carving. Christopher Avery. Loved by his family and friends. Feared by all the mudbloods.

Stephan Avery

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

How can I help (Stephan, invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: How can I help (Stephan, invite only)

Post by Thane Divine Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Thane raised an eye brow at Stephan. He clicked his fingers and cedric came over. "Bury him. Or get crucio'ed."

Cedric reluctantly buried the body as insructed.

Thane didn't like Cedric. He was he most annoying of all his contacts. Time to cut lose ends.

Cedric was in the ditch laying the body down when he was dragged out by Thane. He recovered the grave and recived a blow to the head from Thanes shoe.

Thane smiled. "Its nothing personal. Just bussiness. I am cutting loose ends. You are one of them." He drew his wand and spoke the killing curse. The dead body of cedric slumped to the ground. Thane smiled and used incindo to burn till black his right wrist and hand. He then levitated his body and threw it into a ditch.

Thane looked at Stephan and smiled. "Loose ends must be cut."

Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Stephan ignored the death of Thane's contact, and focused on his brother's grave. He had lost the ability to cry long ago. No tears were even formed. So Stephan didn't sniff, nor hold his sorrow back. He simply stood there, breathing heavily. He looked over at Thane, and nodded. "I shall cut one loose end when I can. Now, to make me more happy," He started, pulling a woman with his wand. "Torture time..." He said with a sadistic smirk, yet his eyes showed rage.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Thane seemed not to notice him pulling the woman with his wand. "Which loose end would that be Stephan?" He then noticed the woman. "So. Torture eh? I think fire a lot of fun for doing that." he smiled at the woman. He tilted his head and shrugged. "You an't make her an uglier. So really, you'll be doing her a favor."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Stephan spat on the ground, growling. "Whomever had the balls to kill my brother." He stated, as his fiery eyes turned towards the woman next to him. "I'll be hurting her...nothing more" He said, moving his wand, as the woman's body erupted into orange and yellow flames.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Thane watched her burn and a smile formed. "I always feel home sick whenever I see fire..." he stared at the flames. "Do you know who it might of been?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:15 am

The woman screamed, nearly not letting Stephan hear Thane's question. Stephan moved his wand, as the fire started to burn her neck. "No more vocal cords bitch!" he said, slapping her through the fire. He spat at the grounded whore next to him, as the fire quickly overwhelmed her and she stopped resisting her eminent demise. "Many people hated him. And he hated many people. But I'll find out!" He said, grinding his teeth.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:44 am

Thane smiled. "As a personal touch...I would of ripped her vocal cords out...I have a knife designed for it." He chuckled. "Anyway. If you need help. I am here..." he continued to watch the flames.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:19 am

Stephan nodded, unable to smirk or smile. "Thanks..." He said, only. "C'mon, the scream attracted more people. Let's go..." Stephan dissipated into the air, turning into a black shadow, and took to the sky.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:34 am

Thane watched Stephan go. He took a more. Conventional route. He walked into the forest of buildings and he vanished. He decided he'd head to a restaurant he needed food. Then he headed home. He would head to the ministry later. He needed to think. He had a lot on his mind.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2