Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Visiting my father (open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Visiting my father (open) Empty Visiting my father (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:06 am

Luna watched her father get killed right in front of her eyes by Kronos' older cousin, Thane. She walks in the snow, kicking bits of it in front of her whilst her white DRESS trailed behind her. It was tradition in her family not to wear black at a funeral and Luna was very proud of her family despite the drama in it so she honored this for her father. She set down four red roses on her mother's grave and walks over to her father's. She stood in front of it and her white dress flowed in the wind as she places down the rest of the roses. ''You were a horrible father...but you were mine. That doesn't mean i don't love you, father. You showed me that even people close to me can be harsh, cruel but loving at times. You called me your favorite child and have now given me everything.'' She says fiddling with the two engagement rings her father gave to her mother. ''I will not say i'll miss you as i'm not sure if i will or not. I will feel your absence but i will also feel my freedom. Thank you for everything...the lessons...the training but also the strength to carry on.'' She says strongly and stands there looking at the grave. She takes out a dagger and carves into the headstone Loving Father and great teacher. She doesn't cry. She shows no emotion but happiness and love in her eyes despite the fact she's staring at a grave. She cared for him despite the tortures but she would never miss him. She was free.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Visiting my father (open) Empty Re: Visiting my father (open)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Morgan had heard about Luna's father's passing, and, even though she had never met him, she wanted to be there for her friend, her sister at heart. She made her way into the cemetary and found her paying her respects. Morgan wore a simple blue dress, something nice for the sad occasion, under her winter cloak. She walked up quietly beside Luna and slips her hand into hers, giving it a small squeeze. "I'm sorry to hear about your father's passing, Luna..." she said gently, her soft grey-blue eyes reading the headstone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Luna hears footsteps and smiles at hearing the voice. Morgan...her dear sister. She gives her hand and soft squeeze. ''It's quite alright...He was torturing me when it happened and Kronos' cousin saved me.'' She says with a shrug. ''I did care for my father but...i will not miss him.'' She tells Morgan looking into her eyes. ''It's just nice to be here to honor traditions.'' She fiddles with her mother's engagement rings and stares at the headstone. Her dress flowed in the breeze but she did not feel the cold. ''I'll be back Mother and Father.'' She smiles and lightly touches their headstones. ''wanna get some hot chocolate?'' She asks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Morgan smiled at her sister, her grey-blue eyes bright, as she nodded. "My treat," she said as she hugged Luna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Luna shakes her head hugging her back. ''No need when my home is just around the corner.'' She takes her sister's hand and walks out the Graveyard, not looking back. She couldn't. She walks around the corner and points to herHOUSE. The home she has lived in most of her life and cared for greatly. She smiles at the house and looks towards Morgan. ''Come come...The elves will be waiting for me anyway.'' She tells her, standing outside the large metal gate which had the Valkyrie insignia.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Morgan eyes grew wide as she took in the sight of Luna's family's house as they rounded the corner. "This is amazing, Luna!" she said in awe. Morgan knew that Luna and her family lived in a mansion, but she didn't think it was anything like this. This was infanately better than she had ever imaginged it would be! "It's so..... BIG!" she added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Luna blushes and grins. ''Thank you...It now belongs to me. My father gave me everything as i followed our family's traditions.'' She opens the black door and her smile grows, hearing a familiar pop. ''Hey Honey..Ya remember Morgan, right? Well two hot chocolates. We'll be in the living room..'' She says to the small elf wearing pure white. She opens another door to show the living ROOM, she walks over to the sofa and places herself down on it, kicking off her flats. ''Please...make yourself at home.'' She tells Morgan with sparkling eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Morgan smiled at the elf, Honey, and gave a friendly wave. She remembered her and how sweet she had been. As Luna lead her through a door to the living room, Morgan's jaw went slack. The living room was beautiful. As she looked around and walked to where Luna was sitting, Morgan removed her cloak and draped it over the back of the same sofa, taking a seat herself and removing her shoes. "This is wonderful! What ever are you going to do with this huge place?" she asked, her eyes bright with curiosity.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Luna smiles and her blush deepens. ''That it is...and i will keep it. It is my home after all and is way too important for me to give up. My sisters and i will look after it and live it in. Perhaps with our families.'' She says dreamily. She snaps out of her thoughts with a bright red blush. ''I hope to have friends around often...It will fill up the blank spaces..'' She says seeing Honey pop in with their drinks. She hands one to Morgan and takes her own, blowing it and sipping it slightly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Morgan smiled and thanked her for the hot drink. She blew gently on it and sipped. The warmth felt good as she drank it down. She lowered the cup and, without looking at her, said, "Luna, I wanted to say I'm sorry for these past few months. I know I haven't been myself..." Morgan paused and looked at her dear friend. "I was lost, but I've found my way. I hope you can forgive me..." she said calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Luna smiles at her as she apologizes. She shakes her head. ''I forgave you ages ago, Morgan. If i didn't, do you really think you would be in my home? We all lost ourselves.'' She says taking a long sip of her drink.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Morgan smiled and nodded in agreement. "Guess we all did. Ummm.... I don't know if you heard, but.... Rabastan and I..... We aren't together....anymore...." she said slowly. Luna was the first she told this news to, and it was hard to say as she still cared for the one who picked her up when she was broken and tried to put her back together. The one who still cared for her, however slight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Luna's eyes widen. ''Why not, Morgan?'' She asks and gets up, walking over to her. She wraps her arm around her shoulder and hugs her. ''What else is wrong, Morgan?'' She asks as well, feeling there is something more to this than meets the eye.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Morgan leaned into Luna's embrace. "I just couldn't stand by him when he does what he does, Luna...." she said frankly. "I wanted to, but I couldn't. I guess the fog from my eyes finally cleared, and I saw that that wasn't me," she said, leaning back and looking into her friend's bright eyes. "I can't walk down that path.... It's not who I am inside. I lost track of that..." Morgan sighed but then smiled, "But, I think we still both care. He understood and, in a way, was waiting for me to turn back," she said looking at the ring she still wore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Luna holds her friend close and strokes her hair. ''Understandable sweetie. I'm glad you came back though...I missed you terribly.'' She murmers into her friends hair as she hugs her tightly. ''Things happen for a reason.'' She stares at the engagements rings from her mother on her fingers and looks at Morgan's. She grabs her hands softly and gives it a gentle squeeze.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Morgan returned the squeeze. She leaned away from Luna and hugged her dear friend. "You're right. I see things differently now. Well, not so differently. Merlin, I missed you!" she said holding her tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Luna hugs back, putting her head in the crook of her friend's neck. It was so good to have her friend back in her arms. ''I've missed you so much, Morgan...please don't go again...'' She whispers brokenly. She didn't want to be left alone.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Morgan put her hands on Luna's shoulders and held her out so she could look her in the face. Her eyes were bright, happy as she put her forehead to Luna's after kissing it lightly. "I'm never leaving again. I promise," she said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Luna looks into her happy eyes and her whole body relaxed. She kisses Morgan's cheek and smiles. ''Thank you...I can't bare to lose you again.'' She whispers and then hugs Morgan tightly, grinning. Her best friend, her sister is back.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 pm

"Me, either," Morgan said as she returned Luna's hug. "I can't bare to lose myself or anyone again. Are you going to be alright.... What with your dad passing?" she asked her still holding her tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Luna shrugs at her question, not sure herself. ''With my father, i will not know. He was a dick who tortured me for doing a small thing but he cared for me. He gave me everything. Not one thing to my sisters due to them not caring about the Valkyrie tradition. He killed my mother and the day he died, he tried to kill me. He started saying the killing curse but was stopped.'' She tells her friend staring at the wall as she holds onto Morgan.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:21 am

Morgan held Luna tightly as she spoke, "I'm glad it was stopped. I don't know what I would have done if you were gone, too." The thought was too horrid to even think about. Morgan had lost so much already: Sirius, Rabastan, Marvolo. But, Luna was still here. And, for that, she was thankful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Luna holds onto her friend with a smile. ''I wouldn't of left ya...I would always be in your heart, mind and soul. I'll be wherever i am watching over you 'cause i would hate myself for leaving you. I'd make sure Kronos looked after you.'' She tells her with a bright smile. She welcomed death so easily but she had to stay here for her loved ones.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:01 pm

"If you left, I'd be sure someone looked after him. Even if it was me," she said pulling back. "He's like a brother to me, you know. I wouldn't let anything happen to him," she said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:07 pm

Luna laughs at her wink and smirks. ''Just...don't let him be alone, okay? He'll get mad all the time and i think he just needs someone if i was gone.'' She tells her and stares into the fireplace. ''I'm so glad i have you, Morgan...You reassure me even if you don't mean to.'' She says dreamily.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next