Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

+5
Kestrel Olander
Jocelyn Immorta
Cian Dawson
Luna Valkyrie
Dellen Lestrange
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

Post by Cian Dawson Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Cian chuckled lightly, "I donna' cry often, so savor it while you can." He let her help him up and took her hand as they walked to the champion's area. He nodded to the group around Sirius and spoke to him, "Well done." He would have said it sooner, but Cian had been trying to focus on the task at hand. Cian took a seat on his bed and just held his head in his hands, propped on his knees. He knew Jocelyn was still there, but he just needed a few moments to collect his thoughts.

Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Azaria watched the rest of the task silently, unable to find any words to say. Jocelyn ran down to Cian afterwards, but she stayed behind. She didn't feel that it was her place to follow her, but she was glad to see Cian make it through the task. She knew that it was hard on him, though she couldn't help but wonder who the girl was. Azaria looked down at her hands, which now had marks on them where she had dug the nails into her skin. She looked around, but didn't see any familiar faces, so she just sat there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:18 am

Kestrel stood leaning against the walls of one of the dungeons many tunnels awaiting her turn. She could have done as the other champions did and waited inside where she could watch the others face their mirrors but she did not want to develop more nerves than she had already. Much good it did her, just the mere thought of the many possibilities of what could be happening had her mind swirling as it was. She slid down the wall and pulled her knees to herself. She did not mind the show of weakness, no one was around to see.
Kestrel Olander
Kestrel Olander

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:24 am

Marvolo paced the floors of Seraph's chamber "WHat do you mean I can leave for limited time!" she spat at the warlock who watched her calmly "You have two more times to leave the veil, you are safe here I am common ground if you will but if you were to exit the veil a third time you will remain on earth until you die again" "So this is it" the girl grumbled

Standing in the tunnels she listened to the sounds of the tournament before her, she meant to try to see Sirius compete even though he would not see her. Walking down the hall she spotted the girl clutching her legs and recognized her as the wolfclaw student. Her body tensed and she could almost hear the blood in the girl's veins her body ached to feel it drip out of her.

Unable to contain herself she took a deep breath and stepped from the veil that kept her bound to the afterlife, using one of her two final times "Well...well well, why so sad Olander?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:30 am

Kestrel was alert the minute the voice reached her ears. She turned her head to face the girl, already wary of the fact she had not heard her approach. She did not bother asking how she knew her name, it was, afterall, announced a couple of times during the tournament. "I do not know you well enough to divulge such information," she said in a careful monotone. She was, for lack of a better word, afraid. Afraid of the approaching task and a growing fear of the girl before her. "But you know my name, now what is yours?"
Kestrel Olander
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:34 am

Marvolo flexed her marred arms still losing some of the scarring that told of her suffering in hell. "Marvolo Gaunt" she said
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:41 am

Gaunt. She had not heard the name before arriving at Hogwarts. That was all one seemed to hear about: the Gaunts. One in particular she had heard much about in passing the past couple of days. The very girl who now spoke to her. She could hardly contain the look of horror that passed across her face. "They say you are dead. What witchery is this," she whispered hoarsely. She could not begin to fathom what it possibly meant. Necromancy.
Kestrel Olander
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:44 am

Marvolo closed the distance between them, harshly she slammed the girl into the wall bringing her hand up to clamp over her mouth "Hush little girl they don't know i'm home" she said "I've not felt liquid hit my throat in a long time...i think you'll sate my thirst" her eyes were black as stones and they flashed with develish violence, she used a sharpened nail to cut down her neck not enough to kill...yet. Placing her mouth over the gushing wound she drank from it
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:50 am

A muffled groan escaped her lips as her back roughly hit the wall. The girl's eyes widened at her words and she begin to struggle for all that she was worth; but Kestrel had never had even the average amount of strength and that proved to leave her helpless as her neck was cut and Marvolo attached her mouth to the wound. Demon, was the thought that passed through her mind as her feeble attempts at escape grew weaker. Because surely that is what the girl was. A demon raised from the very pits of hell.
Kestrel Olander
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:54 am

Marvolo grabbed the girl's waist as she let go of her and took her wand "lets see I haven't cast a spell since I have risen" she said enjoying the fact the girl was horrified. She slipped the wand away from her reach and punched the girl hard in the stomach before taking a few steps back, "Crucio"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:03 am

The girl shivered, her body near limp. Her mind was in tatters and had Marvolo not been holding her, she surely would have fallen. Yet perhaps that would have been better. So lost was she in the horrors of her liquid life having been taken by Marvolo in such that she did not register the taking of her wand or the incoming punch. But she felt it. Kestrel's breath left her as her body took in the pain at her abdomen. She fell to her hands and knees coughing. Her pain was not short lived for as soon as she fell, pain exploded throughout her body in what could only be spell induced. Her limbs no longer had the strength to support her as her frame was racked with the pain of what felt like the dance of blades across her insides. Fortunately for Marvolo, her mouth was agape in a silent scream as tears made a burning trail down her cheeks.
Kestrel Olander
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:12 am

"it hurts doesn't it?" she taunted her stalking closer "i felt this pain...over and over for weeks on end till I was numb" she laughed harshly as she watched her twitch "I am numb..I am nothing..just like you, who will miss you? your little whore girlfriend? who cares..worthless that is what you are worthless" she released the curse and revelled in her pain strikken body.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:19 am

She heard her words seemingly from behind a glass wall. They were muffled, nearly indistinguishable and they held little importance to her torment. It was hard to tell when the spell had ended. Her body still twitched with the aftershocks of what she had just endured. She gasped several times, her chest emitting a sharp pain as she tried to take in air and when she finally did, the first sound to escape was a sob as she ay there, slowly and painfully bringing her arms around herself. "Monster," she managed to gasp before another choked sob escaped her. "You deserved everything you got." Her words were a mere trembling whisper, almost lost between her other sounds.
Kestrel Olander
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:27 am

"Did i now" she said with a menacing step towards her "poor little thing your alone and nobody to hold you as you shake" Marvolo knelt by her and taking a sharp rock she dragged across the girl's abdomen (sepuku style) cutting her deep enough to bring forth some entrails causing them to spill onto the floor "suffering little child"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 am

Her words did not cut her deep. She'd always been alone until recently, it was only fitting that it would be the same now; save for Marvolo's presence. Here she thought the situation could not get worst yet of course she was wrong. So very wrong. It was only then, as she felt the pain of a real blade cutting into her flesh, did she scream. It was not a scream for help for she would already be dead by the time someone, if anyone, came; it was a cry of agony. It was not something, if ever asked, a person could describe accurately. There were no words for the pain of ripping your insides from one side to the other.

Her vision to begin to blur as pain and loss of blood begin to swamp her mind. She could barely bring her heavy lidded eyes to gaze upon the demon that tormented her.
Kestrel Olander
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:45 am

"My mother gave me the middle name Eris, because my family uses only M names..well Eris is the goddess of Chaos and you can tell I am her incarnate" she said with a sadistic smile.

Wrapping the intestine around her hand she dragged the girl but her organ down the tunnel close enough to the mouth she'd be discovered quickly but far away enough she wouldn't be seen.

Pulling hard yards of intenstines were exposed, spilling forth other organs as they came. Using sticking charms she created a pully system to hoist the girl up. Creating an inverted pentagram with the organs that were miles long outside the body she used the remainder to wrap around the girl's torso and hoist her up so she seemed to be standing but was held up by her own intestinal track.

She stood in front of her now covered in her blood she licked it from her fingers, miracously Kestrel was still alive but barely "war is coming child" she said holding her face roughly "count this death as a mercy...sent to you by a goddess because you wont want to see whats coming next" reaching into her now gaping hole of a body she pulled out her weak beating heart and showed it to her.

"its beautiful isn't it.." she said stroking her hair almost like a mother to a child she closed her fist around the organ her pointed nails digging into it as it exploded in her hand. "You were unworthy" she left the crushed organ hanging as the girl's life was expelled. Covered in blood she dissapeared beyond the veil and gone from hogwarts, back tot he land of the dead.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:53 am

Nothing. That's what she felt she was as she was barely able to see what twisted thing Marvolo was doing to her. She almst hadn't the mind to care. She could not feel her body and her thoughts were making anything but sense; if they could even be considered thoughts at that point. She was fading fast and she knew it, yet her only regret was that of a past left unfound.

The last thing she was able to feel emptiness and a clutching nausea as one of her most vital organs was taken from her and crushed before her very eyes. There was no time left to conjure a single thought as her body became an empty shell.

((OOC: The poor thing...such a lovely way to die isn't it?))
Kestrel Olander
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:00 am

Before the task begun Nova walked with Kestrel, her beauty was striking even when she was nervous. "your going to do so well" she told her "I love you Kestrel" she kissed her softly, her fingers tangling in her light main of hair "I love you so much" leaving her she walked to the stands to sit with her sisters.

As the third champion finished his task Nova's brow creased, Kestrel was nowhere to be found, the deputy head mistress called her name and no one answered or claimed it as theres. Telling her sisters' she'll be back soon she climbed down from the stands and jogged over to the tunnel she had left Kestrel at.

Rounding the corner, she was not prepared for what she saw, she took in the grizzly scene before her and she may as well have been torn to pieces right then and there "NOOOOO!!" she shouted her voice loudly cut through the din in the arena "KESTREL!!!!!! NOOOOO!" she ran to her grabbing onto her sobbing "Kestrel baby look at me no no Kes come on" she tried to wake her but it was no use..the girl she loved was gone.

Her knees gave out as she slid into the dirt "KESTRELL!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:44 am

Azaria sat and watched the last champion go through her task, but she couldn't stand it any more. She had no reason to be there anymore, so she decided to go try to see Cian. She wasn't axactly sure where he might be, but she saw a big tent and decided to walk inside. She saw Cian and Jocelyn on the other side of the room, and she walked over to them, then hugged Cian. "How are you doing?" she asked nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:18 pm

As Cian's mind began to settle, he felt a set of arms around him. Looking up, he found it was Azaria, the girl he had taken to the Ball. He gently put his arms around her to return the hug. At her question, he managed a small smile. "Doing as well as can be expected, I guess," he said quietly. He reached out a hand to Jocelyn and put it on her knee. "You actually came to watch?" he said trying to joke.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:37 am

Azaria smiled. "I said I would, didn't I?" she replied. She knew he was going to be surprised, but she knew she couldn't have not gone. If anything had happened to him, she never would have forgiven herself. "I'm happy your still in one piece," she joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:50 am

Jocelyn saw Cian sitting on the bed and decided that she was going to give him a couple of moments before she sat down next to him. Azaria walked in and Jocelyn saw how she hugged Cian and they joked around with each other. Jocelyn smiled at the two of them before Cian reached his hand out to her and settled it on her knee, she looked at him. "Azaria helped me through the rough task of Luna, they took my brother in and hurt him so badly." Jocelyn sighed sadly but smiled weakly. "If Azaria didn't follow me i wasn't being able to see your task. I owe her a lot." Jocelyn looked at Azaria.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:34 am

Cian smiled at both girls. Azaria was strong, a good friend to have at his side. Jocelyn was strong, too, in her own way. "Thank you for being there for her, Azaria. I guess being in one peiece, even if cracked, is good enough..." he said. At hearing that they had taken Kronos into Luna's task, Cian's brow furrowed with concern. He took her hands in his and asked, his Irish lilt slightly heavy, "Lassy, are ye alright? I didn't see Luna's task being as I was focusing on what I might need to do."
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Azaria smiled at the two of them. She didn't feel like Jocelyn owed her anything, but she wasn't one to feel that way. "I was just in the right place at the right time," she said. She was just glad that Jocelyn wasn't more injured, since she knew that head injuries could be very dangerous. She knew that her two friends were probably hurt much more emotionally than physically, and Azaria was somewhat grateful to be so oblivious to such things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:51 am

Jocelyn looked at Cian and at his concerned look. "It's okay, Legion explained that it was not for real and he was unharmed but it was shocking to see my brother going in there and see him getting injured by someone. I'm alright." She stroked his cheek. "Are you alright?" She asked him, she was more worried about him than about herself or her brothers.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6