The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Not Wasting Another Minute (Kestrel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Wasting Another Minute (Kestrel)

Post by Nova Shadow on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:05 am

Nova led Kestrel out of the hall and into the snowy courtyard, she glanced over her shoulder and smiled at the bewilderment on her face. Tugging her along she led her to a small area where enchanted fires floats around and music softly plays "Merry Christmas" she said.

Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Wasting Another Minute (Kestrel)

Post by Kestrel Olander on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:18 am

Kestrel clutched at the skirt of her dress to keep it from dragging as Nova led her along. "A little warning next time," she said as the girl smiled back at her. She assumed they arrived where Nova had been tugging her when they stopped before floating flames and the soft notes of music played. "Merry Christmas." Kestrel glanced at her and back at the arrangement, a surprised sort of confusion creeping onto her face. "You did this... for me? When did you even..." Kestrel turned her gaze back on Nova and tightened her hold on her hand. "Thank you," she said softly. She cleared her throat and turned her face away, flushing slightly. "Seems the big bad Wolfen has a soft side," she chuckled.
Kestrel Olander

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:24 am

"Only for a gorgeous girl like you" she said with a cocky grin, she sat down on a chair that was in the circle and offered her some butter beer "I know you've been busy by the way i was teasing"

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:34 am

Scowling inwardly at herself for the next bit of colour that wanted to make itself known on her cheeks, she accepted the drink graciously and sat beside Nova. "Oh, I um..." she laughed softly. "I took it quite literally huh?" She lifted the cup to her lips, gazing over the rim at her curiously. "Not that I'm not grateful because I am," she said hurriedly. "But why?" She wasn't sure what she was asking exactly but she was curious. She hadn't gone out of her way to approach Nova so she supposed she wondered why she went to the trouble.
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:44 am

Nova looked down blushing then back at the girl "I love you." she said bluntly and truthfully "I have been"

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:57 am

Kestrel was baffled to say the least when Nova started to blush but when those words escaped her lips she was downright astonished. Coughing could be heard from her direction as she chocked on the drink she had had the misfortune of tasting whilst she had waited for Nova's response. "Y-y-you," she couldn't manage to release the rest of her words as her face burned bright crimson. Gone was her calm exterior. She couldn't reconstruct it if she wanted to. "I... I um." She hardly knew what to say. Truth was she felt the same to some degree. It was Nova's rough personality that had first attracted her. It delighted that dark side of herself that she tried to suppress. Kestrel still sat speechless, words escaping her.
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:05 am

Nova looked away as she didn't respond, she twitched a bit biting her lip, she suddenly reached into her purse and pulled out one of her ciggerettes and lit it on a candle, sucking on the toxic stick she said "its okay i get it"

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:21 am

Kestrel didn't give herself but a second to beat herself up over her unresponsiveness. She reached over to snatch the cigarette from her fingers and promptly proceeded to grind it into the snow after she dropped it. "No, you don't get it." She said harshly though all her anger was directed at herself. "I just.." it was so hard for her to say words she'd never spoken. Before she could properly make up her mind, Kestrel's lips were on hers, her hand resting on Nova's leg to steady herself. She hadn't the slightest clue what she was doing and pulled back a few seconds later. "I don't know if it's love because I don't know what that feels like; but it is something deep. I can tell that much." Her voice far from it's usual soft pitch.
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:27 am

Nova blinked in shock...she heard her words but her lips "Then I'll show you...its love" she pulled the girl so she was on her lap, pulling her down for another kiss she pressed her lips on hers firmly, she slipped her tongue into her mouth, tracing her teeth and feeling her tongue with her own tasting the butterbeer on her breath. Her hand was on the small of her back and the other on her face, her heart beat rapidly and she couldn't be happier.

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

View user profile http://tiesthatbind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:43 am

Kestrel, as inexperienced as she was, did what felt right and tried to match Nova's wandering tongue. It was a sad attempt to say the least and she surprised herself with a moan as Nova dominated her mouth. The hands that came to rest on her shoulders drifted into Nova's short tresses, pulling the girl closer.
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:48 am

She moaned as she returned the kiss, she had only dreamed of something like this and it was here..breaking the kiss for some air she miles coyly "Kestrel" she said tracing her face with her fingertips "..if you don't love me yet..maybe you just need to fall"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

View user profile http://tiesthatbind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:03 am

"Repeat tonight's actions and I hardly think that'll be a problem," she said barely aware of her words in her happy daze. She seemed to catch her earlier words a few seconds later, the flash of colour creeping up her cheeks a clear indication. "I can't seem to hold my tongue around you" she sighed.
Kestrel Olander

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top