The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

All That Glitters (Bri and Celania)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All That Glitters (Bri and Celania)

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Christmas Break

Dellen walked in the front door using her wand to levitate hers and celenia trunks, she grinned when she saw the house was decorated to her liking. She could smell hot apple cider and the fresh green of the tree in the foyer. SHe realized it was the first time in over a century that should be celebrating christmas with a family. "Its good to be home"

Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All That Glitters (Bri and Celania)

Post by Katrina Lestrange on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:43 pm

"Really good. How about you homeschool me so I'll never have to rush to class again. Sound good?" She kicked a pile of snow out of her way as she followed behind her mother.

Rabs and Katrina:

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:45 pm

THe door shut behind them and she laughed "Sweetheart I have a job and you are a very bright witch" as the trunks were taken over by the house elf she lowered her wand "Someone is here to meet you love"

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Briana just finished lighting the candles on the table in the kitchen, completing the preparations for when her mother would be returning for the Christmas Holiday. She loved Christmas and tried to decorate the house to what she thought would be welcoming in this festive time of year. She smiled as she watched the three candles flicker in the dim light, and then looked as she heard the door open. Mother is home! Briana put the box of matches back in the drawer and walked out of the kitchen and down the corridor to meet he mother. When she spotted her and another girl with her. She walked, slowly, to meet them. "Welcome home, Mother," she said quietly, a sweet smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Dellen took a deep breath and kept her calm smile on her lips "Celenia, meet Brianna...your sister...Brianna..this is Celenia my daughter, I adopted her almost two years ago"

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Celania sat down to pull off her boots. "Is it an old friend," she asked curiously. Her mother never told her of any friends and she wondered if perhaps there was one that she could get some stories out of. She was not expecting a young woman to come to the door or the words that came from her mouth. "Mother?" She said hesitantly looking up at said woman. "Sister?" The words weren't registering correctly and she was stuck looking back and forth between the two.

Rabs and Katrina:

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:02 pm

A sister? Briana liked the sound of that. She had a new mother, and now a little sister. She could smell the girl's scent, and it was pleasant. She committed it to memory so she would remember that she was family. Briana walked over to them and looked at Celenia, her bright blue eyes smiling, "It's nice to meet you, Celenia. Welcome home," Then she wrapped her arms around her mother and said quietly, "I miss you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:15 pm

"I missed you too darling" she returned the embrace then taking both girls by the hand she led them to the living room so that neither could run off.

Sitting them down she curled her legs under her "Celenia..I didn't tell you about Brianna...well because I didn't know how long she would live" she said honestly glancing at them both as they sat opposite her.

"She was dying when I met her, two men beat her to death, I saved her by making her like myself, immortal"

"I didn't tell either of you of the other because, I didnt expect Brianna to do so well in her first year of life as a vampire, honestly I feared she would lose control and need to be destroyed...and I didnt want to put you through all that.."

"But Brianna darling...I had faith in you, I still feared for you and for Celenia..so here we are"

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Celania stared at her hands silently. She wanted to rage at her mother for withholding such information. She could understand why she did it, truly she did but all the same. She pinched the bridge of her nose painfully and exhaled heavily. "You still should have told me," she said quietly without looking at her. "Brianna..." there were a few things she wanted to say to her but in the end she only said: "Welcome to the family." She said stiffly.

Rabs and Katrina:

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Briana's eyes looked from her mother to her sister and back after she took a seat, crossing her legs in one of the armchairs, and listened to her mother's words. She clenched her jaw as she remembered the men and the alley that day, but then relaxed as she also remembered that the men were disposed of. She smiled when her mother mentioned that she believed in her, so much so that she brought Celenia home for the Holiday. Briana must be stronger than she anticipated if her mother brought a human into the house within her first year. She looked at Celenia and smiled, "Thanks, Celenia.... Little Sister." She wanted to go to her and hug her, but feared for her own reaction as she heard the gentle drum of her pulse mixed with all the other noises of the house. She wanted to be extra careful, as the instinct of her vampire self tried to take over. It had been months since Briana fed on human blood, but the want was still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Dellen pulled Celenia into her arms "I'm sorry love..." she said hugging her "I know I should have..its just I'm new to this..." she chuckled at the thought "over a thousand years of living and the thing I'm not good at is motherhood"

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:56 pm

She tried for a smile, which was all she could manage at the moment. She did not like to share, but she knew there was not much she could do about the situation. Perhaps it would not be a terrible thing having a sister, she had never had one before. Their mother pulled her into a hug but she did not raise her arms to return. "It's alright, you're a perfect mother, really." She broke the hug and stood. "I'm going to go unpack," she barely glanced back as she swiftly left the room.

Rabs and Katrina:

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Briana watched Celenia leave, her smile fading. She could tell that the girl was unhappy with the new arrangements. "Mother, will she be alright?" she asked as she looked out the way her new sister had gone. Briana had a younger sister when she was human and remembered how often she had acted in a similar fashion. In a way, Briana felt like an invader in the house. This was her mother's and Celenia's home and now she was here, too. She turned her eyes to Dellen, the questions in them. "I imagine this is quite a shock to her..." she looked away, wringing her fingers together. "Am I strong enough to handle her here?" Briana asked quietly. She was beginning to worry about her ability to control the thirst that prickled in the back of her mind every moment she was near Celenia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:06 pm

"Of course you will" she said nodding her full trust and confidence in the blonde girl "Celenia can also handle herself trust me if you lose control she will...well put you in your place." she gave a small smile.

She looked towards the direction the younger one had gone and shook her head "i hope she'll be okay, but we are a family now"

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:21 am

Briana looked up at Dellen's words of confidence about her abilities to stay in control around the young girl. She even managed a small laugh when informed that Celania didn't have a problem laying down the law if needed. In a way, that made Briana feel better about the situation. She again turned her attention in the direction the girl had gone and nodded at her mother's mention that they were family now. Then an idea came to her. She looked at her mother and smiled, "I think I know how I might be able to help..." Briana got up and left the room heading upstairs to her bedroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum