Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Updates (Moody)

Go down

Updates (Moody) Empty Updates (Moody)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Jericho walked down the hall to Moody's office, happy he had put his shades on. The light was not his friend at the moment, maybe by the afternoon, but not now. Even behind the dark lenses the light in the hall was incredibly bright to Jericho's hungover eyes. He held the file in one hand and knocked before entering his boss' office. "You requested me, Sir?" he said closing the door behind him and leaning against it, crossing his arms over the file and across his chest.

Back to top Go down

Updates (Moody) Empty Re: Updates (Moody)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Alastor smirked as Jericho came into his office. Of course the smirk vanished when he looked up. Shades? Alastor let it go for the moment, as he had more important matters to discuss with the auror. "Sit Jericho!" He ordered, taking out a small little bottle, and opening it, taking a quick sip of the firewhiskey, and setting the bottle back in his drawer. He motioned for Jericho to put the file on his desk, as he began, "We are looking for a Malfoy. That we both know. Now, I have these files." Moody put the files the Ministry had related to the Malfoy family on the table. Celeste Malfoy. Abraxas Malfoy. Lucius Malfoy. Philip Malfoy. And finally Aerilyn Malfoy. "We got it down to the men of course, so Celeste and Aerilyn are crossed out." He said, taking the files of the women of Jericho's sight. "Now, it was definitely not Lucius. He's still a student. Not nearly powerful enough. So, we have it down to there two. Abraxas, or his brother Philip. They both look alike, so seeing who's who might be hard. But you take a look." He said, letting Jericho look at the pictures of the Malfoy brothers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Jericho did as he was asked and sat in one of the armchairs across from Alastor's desk. He was sure that, like Stephan, his boss was curious about the shades he wore, but his head was killing him and the light shining in the windows didn't help. His shades brought just enough darkness that he could function, for the most part. He listened carefully to what Alastor said about the Malfoy who had paid them a visit yesterday. Jericho picked up the files of Abraxas and Philip and looked at the pictures of the men. Son of a bitch... he thought. Two of the same face stared back at him, both of which matched the face of the man he saw before he vanished in the floo network. "It's one of these two, Sir. I got a look at his face before he left, but not a good enough one to be able to spot the subtle differences, I'm afraid." He put the two pictures back on his boss' desk and sat back, putting the ankle of one leg on the knee of the other. He rested one arm on the armrest, resting his first and second finger against his lips as he thought, his other hand resting on the file that was delivered to him. "What's the plan?" he asked raising his eyes, behind his shades, to Alastor, sounding like the old Jericho, again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Alastor stroked his chin slowly, and hit the table with the bottom of his hand. "I know where one of them is." Moody commented. Even if they didn't know which brother had really assaulted them, Alastor's plan would surely work. "Pack up. We're going to the Malfoy manor!" Alastor got up, and picked up the rest of the files. "Abraxas is our first target. He won't even see us-...You know what, this can wait!" He said, putting down the files. "What the hell are the shades for?" He asked, in his usual bossy, and loud tone. Why did Jericho need shades anyway? That was bugging him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:45 am

Jericho clenched his jaw when he heard that Moody intended to take him with him to Malfoy Manor. As an Auror, he was prepared to go, but as a husband to a murdered wife whose killed got away not 24 hours ago, he was not. Jericho had to put that aside for now and do his job. Joelle would want it that way...

He had just gotten up and was heading for the door when Moody asked about his shades. Damn.... Jericho turned to face his boss, "Got a slight headache, Sir. The shades dim the light and make it more tollerable." He was being half-honest with his boss. Jericho just omitted the cause of the headache.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Moody chuckled, turning serious instantly, "Did you really just try to bullshit Alastor Moody?" he asked, with his head tilted to his side. "You better spit out something believable Jericho. Somehow, I can bet Stephan has his dirty fingers involved in this. Right?" He asked, shaking his head disapprovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:30 am

Jericho knew better, he really did, but he thought he'd try. He sighed and removed his shades, stickin one of the sides into the collar of his shirt and let them hang. He winced at the intense light, and his head throbbed in protest to them being removed. "Sorry, Sir. Stephan... Stephan assited me in drowning my sorrows last night thanks to the attack. It wasn't just any attack. It was....personal. I'm paying the price for our foolish actions..." he confessed looking at his boss. Jericho didn't look away, that showed weakness, but his look wasn't one of challenge. It was simply one of respect for his superior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:02 am

Alastor sighed. He could forgive Jericho for this behavior for a simple reason. Stephan knew how to handle people. Even Alastor some times couldn't say no. Stephan simply had that . "Ah, For fuck's sake. I'll have a talk with him. Pretty certain he isn't going to listen, but at least I'll give him hell for getting my best auror drunk." He said, shaking his head. He then motioned his hand, signaling for Jericho to leave. "You may depart. I shall call you once again when the time comes!" He said, trying to hold back his legendary rage. Oh yes, Stephan was gonna hear it. And not just a little bit. Jericho was lucky Alastor let him slide. But it would definetely not happen again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Jericho nodded curtly. "I will be waiting for your call, Sir," he said opening the door. Before leaving, "Don't be too hard on him, Sir. Even if he does deserve it..." he said with a smirk and a wink. Jericho slipped out and closed the door behind him. He leaned against the wall, pinching the bridge of his nose, and breathed deeply, let it out slowly. Stephan was going to get it, and he knew that Stephan wasn't going to listen. But, it was sure to be a good speech, regardless. Jericho dropped his arm to his side, and walked back to his office. All he wanted now was to have a tall glass of water and take a nap on his sofa. That was, as long as Stephan wasn't already sawing logs on it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down