The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Curiouser and Curiouser

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Curiouser and Curiouser

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Artemis sat in the library with a book in his hand studying carefully for his classes. He was trying to catch up on the work he had missed since he was out sick. He copied notes down and memorized the highlights of the passages. He was really dreading being alone but he decided that he was ok. He hated being alone truthfully, he was just to prideful to admit it. He scribbled more notes down and then switched books. Artemis used the time in-between books to adjust his robes and sigh, he was just trying to make it through the day.

Back to top Go down

Re: Curiouser and Curiouser

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:52 am

Embry had decided he was bored and wanted to get out of the common room. He thought he could find an interesting book at the library so he headed there.

Entering it he could feel an instant peace wash over him. He loved the library sometimes because it gave him a place to think and reflect on things. He decided he wanted to read up on some creatures for class and walked over to the spot that the were filed at.

On his way over he saw a student sitting at one of the tables. A Slytherin by the looks of it. He usually tried to stay away from them because he heard they weren't nice. There was something about this kid though that seemed more friendly instead of intimidating.

Walking over he stared at the kid before saying anything. "Hi there." he said nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:32 am

Artemis was busy scribbling down notes when he heard someone talk to him. He jumped slightly and looked up, it was a Hufflepuff. He smiled serenely showing his best smile. He did not know the boy but he had seen him around from time to time. "Hi, my name's Artemis." He said quietly as he flushed as he looked the boy over. He was handsome in his own way and he seemed to be here with no set reason. He watched the boy closely and smiled slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:55 am

Embry smiled as the boy jumped. Embry was also mesmerized by the boys eyes. They were amazing and he felt like he was staring into the boys soul. He could tell that there was something different about this boy. He was in Slytherin but Embry had no idea why. Shaking his head to gather his wits he chuckled. "My name is Embry. Pleased to meet you. What are you up too?" he said thinking. Artemis. That was certainly a cute name and not very common.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Artemis heard the rather cute boy ask him what he was up to and he just shook his head lightly and smiled. He reached and grabbed his notes and books and lifted them to Embry's line of sight. "Studying, and note taking." He said simply and motioned to the seat next to him and smiled. He was silently indicating that the boy could sit if he wished. Artemis then sat and waited to see what Embry would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:00 pm

"Oh Jesus!" Adonis cried, his books and papers flying about chaotically as the result of a prank spell from across the room. "Sorry, sorry," he muttered, sheepishly returning the looks he received from the Hufflepuff and Slytherin. He hadn't met them before, but he could see that the former fancied the latter with one glance. He couldn't tell if it was requited, though. Bonus points for the Ravenclaw for interrupting, he noted, thoroughly annoyed with his presumed atypical clumsiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:05 am

Embry watched the boy moving his stuff around and trying to make a point that he was busy. They were interrupted by a Ravenclaw being absolutely clumsy and it looked like he could use some help. "Need any help there kid?" he asked. He was always willing to help someone and well here was someone it seemed at the moment.

He turned back to Artemis who was still moving his stuff around. He wanted to say something to the boy but wasn't quite sure what he wanted to say. It didn't help they ad no privacy here either. Embry thought that he was starting to like the boy but he couldn't be too sure yet and plus he didn't really know the boy all too well yet..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:08 am

Adonis couldn't argue with the fact that he seemed to be these boys' reality check, as the flirtatious atmosphere seemed to disintegrate before his very eyes. He picked his books up and put them in a messy heap on the table, muttering apologies as he tried to reorganize them.

Once they were in a more or less workable pile, he tried picking them up again. "Perhaps I shouldn't have checked this many books out..." he told himself under his breath. Sighing, he put them back down on the table. "Is it alright if I do my work here? I won't interrupt anything, but there's just no way for me to get these to my room." He wouldn't have chosen to third-wheel here, but for the fact that the only other open table had a rather bothersome girl and her equally irritating group of friends sitting at it, and they were definitely the last group of people he wanted to sit by, considering they'd already expressed their dislike for him on multiple occasions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum