The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

And Miles to Go Before I Sleep (Narcissa)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And Miles to Go Before I Sleep (Narcissa)

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Lucius wasn't sure how much time had passed since he laid down on the sofa of the common room. The storm outside ravaged through the skies, as the clock hit mid night. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, his back aching from the rather uncomfortable couch. It wasn't always like that. But when Lucius couldn't sleep, nothing was comfortable. He was wearing his normal sleep wear, holding the cane his uncle had given him. He unbuttoned his shirt down to the last button, leaving it hanging, as he got up. He put his hand on the wall, leaning in to it, and sighed. Loudly. Everything was going on very fast, and he didn't even have time to think. He already had one mark. Like he belonged to Sirius. It was easily seen, as his chest was showing. At least he could easily lie, saying it was just a tattoo.

His mind raced through a lot of things. Regulus. Sirius. His uncle. His father. And finally, Narcissa. She was such a cute girl. And knew how to behave around him. She was one of the few people that still made him enjoy his time in Hogwarts. Although that time was gonna vanish soon. He was gonna depart from Hogwarts soon enough. And Narcissa was gonna remain there. Sure, she would leave soon afterwards. But what in between? Lucius had developed fondness for the black family. They were mostly kind towards him. But Narcissa, she was the only girl that seemed to be able to talk to him without seemingly back down due to some kind of fear, or Lucius's shyness. That had made him fond of her. And he considered her a big friend.

Of course his friendship with Regulus was sky high. As well as Severus. But that girl erupted a new sort of fire within the young Malfoy. This time it wasn't about purity. It was about the gigantic match the two students made. If only... What the hell? Lucius felt startled, as he heard a door close. Someone else was awake. But Lucius didn't want to be bothered. So he tilted his head the other way, and walked slowly towards the corridor of the dungeon. If someone had something to tell him, it could surely wait for the other day.

Last edited by Lucius Malfoy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucius Malfoy

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Miles to Go Before I Sleep (Narcissa)

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Narcissa had tried her best to fall asleep, but after so long of tossing and turning she got up from bed and put her robe on. She doubted any one was still awake but her night gown exposed too much to just be causally walking around. She didn't bother to tie the robe however, and let it hang at her sides. She didn't bother with a pair of slippers, enjoying the cold ground instead as she made her way from her room. She wandered down to the common room, just thinking to herself and enjoying the time alone.

She wondered if she should risk a trip to the kitchens this late as she entered the common room. She lifted her eyes to look around and was started to see someone else in the room. She backed up, bumping into a table, a vase hitting the floor with a crash. She winced and looked at the mess of glass at her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:17 pm

As Lucius kept walking, a vase hit the floor, and the sound would be enough to wake everyone up. As he turned his head back, his cane hit the floor as well. Boy, if someone had heard that they were in serious trouble. But wait, who had done that? Lucius lifted his head from the rubble that was formerly a vase, and a smirk appeared on his face. Great timing, wrong moves. Lucius tried to concentrate on the girl in front of him. Especially on her eyes. Although it seemed they were being pulled down. Lucius could not allow such thing. But, alas, he was a boy. His gaze went slightly down, as he quickly looked away. At least Narcissa had put on a robe.

Lucius shook his head, with his hand by his forehead, leaning down to catch his cane. As he shook his head yet again, this time with another grin, he looked towards Narcissa. "Hope that didn't wake anyone else up," Lucius stated. If the others continued sleeping, then they wouldn't have to worry. Fixing a vase was easy. Specially, since Lucius and Narcissa both had a common gift in Hogwarts. Magic.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Narcissa's eyes shot up and saw Lucius standing there, she blushed deeply in embarrassment as she took her wand out from her robe pocket and repaired the vase. "I apologize, I had no idea any one was awake." She smiled at him and her eyes took in his night time dress wear and the cane in his hand. "Lovely choice of night wear Lucius"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Lucius did a small clap with one of his hands, on his closed fist, still holding his cane. "Oh there's no problem my dear, I had no idea someone else was awake at this time as well." He commented, chuckling as Narcissa eulogized his vestments. Lucius gracefully took a bow, quickly standing up again, maintaining his posture. "In the summer, I usually remain less covered up. But as you can hear, outside, the loud storm is not exactly turning the atmosphere hotter." He approached the sofa, and laid his cane on the farthest end of the couch. "You're clothing is also particularly enticing. Forgive me dear Narcissa, as I could not bear not to look." Lucius said, in a rather flirtatious manner. This was only shown towards the girls he found worthy of his words. "Tell me, what insolent creature made you stay awake at such hour?" Lucius continued, offering Narcissa his hand to take.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Narcissa couldn't help but blush again as she approached him and laid her hand in his, his hand felt warm and reassuring. " Really Lucius!" She playfully scolded him at his flirtatious comment. "I am afraid it is all my own doing, I just couldn't sleep. Why are you awake at this hour if I may ask?"

Narcissa could not deny she felt happy that she had found him here, after her cousin had interrupted them the last time she hadn't found time to be with Lucius alone. Not that her thoughts were taking on a scandalous tone, but merely because she didn't wish to share her time with him. She realized she was already smitten with his charm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Lucius held Narcissa's hand, gently, yet firmly. "Sleep has not been my best friend for the past weeks. I can usually be found here. Contemplating life." As a true gentleman, he slowly pulled Narcissa along, as he walked towards the sofa. "My dear, what have you been up to lately? I've missed talking to you after your cousin interrupted us." Lucius let go of Narcissa's hand, slowly, as he took a seat in the sofa, pushing the cushion aside, patting the seat next to him with his palm. "Please, do have a seat. Our last conversation went very well, and the sofa usually makes everything more comfortable. Eases tension. Although with me, you need not to be tense. Relax my dear Narcissa." He stated. Minutes ago he found the couch extremely uncomfortable, but now, it seemed less likely for him to find a place he'd be relaxing, and chatting with a friend, uncomfortable.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Narcissa had to admit her hand felt much colder at the loss of his and she already missed his warmth. She sat gracefully next to him, closer then she had the last time they spoke yet not close enough to make it seem she wanted to be close to him, at least she hoped. "I have been keeping company with Andromeda the most lately, she loves to include me in her..adventures. Have you been growing close to my cousin?"

In truth she hoped that was the case. She knew Lucius having connections to Sirius could mean a lot of tension if Andromeda or any of the rest of the family was still mad at him. If it came to lines being drawn she would not want to be on the opposite side of Lucius. However if family relations grew to be more stable it would be wonderful for him to be close to her family members, a courtship or marriage would be looked upon more fondly. Marriage? Why am I even thinking of marriage? Were not even dating. At his words her body relaxed a bit more and a soft smile played on her lips. "My darling Lucius, I feel nothing but ease with you, I assure you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:12 am

Lucius was enjoying the escalating closure of Narcissa. Their last conversation, she was obviously more distant. Of course this could mean nothing. But it could also mean something. The joys of the life a sixteen year old. Torture for Lucius. "Ah, your sister. She always seems to have something up her sleeve, now doesn't she?" Lucius asked, with a chuckle. But his expression quickly turned serious at the sound of Narcissa's question. "I believe you know how close I am with Regulus. That I don't feel the need to dwell in. But if you're mentioning Sirius, well. All I can say is that, he's changed. For the better. No longer a reckless gryffindor. For the few times I've talked with him, he seems to have matured in these past months." Lucius stated. A half truth that would not hurt Narcissa. The truth was he did more than just talk with Sirius. But that, was never going to come close to making Narcissa irritated. Or at least, Lucius thought as much.

Then, a sly smile came across Lucius's face, as Narcissa expressed that she was relaxed. Good news. Lucius did not want to make the younger, yet still mature girl, tense in any way. And darling? Wasn't that a nice way to start a new phrase. Lucius enjoyed that for a small moment, before snapping back. "Good to hear my dear. Tell me Narcissa, were you watching the first task of the Tri Wizard tournament?." Lucius asked, with a bit of excitement in his voice. What if she didn't? Lucius had to bring her up to date on all the fights. Like Sirius and that dragon, or that hufflepuff with the acromantula. And if she desired, he'd even speak about the students from Wolfclaw.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Narcissa tensed slightly. "Well yes, she does." She didn't know what she could tell Lucius of her sister and her plans, and so she hoped he wouldn't dwell on that topic. But at the mention of her other cousin her eyes blinked a few moments in slight shock before she concealed her true emotions again. Sirius? Had he really made such a drastic change so quickly? She had liked Sirius, even though some of the family was disappointed in the house he was placed in. She didn't know what her cousin currently thought of her though, and Andromeda told her he had said such tasteless things about her and Bella.

"I wouldn't know." She said quietly. "I have not spoken to Sirius in such a long time, nor has he seemed to want my company."

She had missed the first task and she suddenly brightened. "Oh! No I missed it, were you there? What was it like?" She was so excited to leaned closer to Lucius, giving him her full attention

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Lucius wasn't too surprised. Sirius was changed indeed, but he only seemed to talk to one family member. Regulus. He wasn't sure why he didn't speak with the others though. He had that scuffle with Andromeda, and Sirius seemed to mention Walburga and Bellatrix were never his favorites. Far from it. But surely he didn't hold any kind of grudge against Narcissa. Did he? Well, if so, Lucius would try to make that change. "Don't worry Narcissa, I'll speak with him." He answered. "Surely he is not used to being around his family. I'm sure all of you must only do what Regulus did. Comfort him. Not head on attack him. Sirius is changed, but family support would be necessary at this time. To make sure he does't return to his prankster days."

A smirk came across Lucius's face, as Narcissa leaned closer. She seemed excited to know about the task. And she was right to be so. "It was quite exciting. Every part of it. Sit tight, it's gonna be one of those long stories." Lucius said, with a chuckle, but preparing to talk for ages.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Narcissa gave Lucius a grateful and kind look. "Thank you Lucius, it would mean a lot to me. Family is so very important to me. and if Sirius means well then I would give him the family comfort he needs that the rest of the family won't give. I know the Black family is not very forgiving, but I don't have that trait."

She smiled coyly at Lucius and studied him. "Why Lucius is it perhaps that you are using my excitement of the first task to prolong my company?" She teased him but in reality she would love to stay here with him for as long as time would permit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Lucius nodded at Narcissa's first statement. Family was very important. In fact, it was perhaps the most important thing in the world. Then, a sly smile appeared in Lucius's face. He hadn't thought about it, but it was sorta of true. He wanted to keep Narcissa around. But had to have a story to keep her entertained. Never let a girl be bored. One of the many things his uncle taught him.

Before answering, he took a bit of hair from the front of his face. Damn him and his huge hair. "Perhaps. But I cannot say for sure. It's up to you dear!" He responded, placing an arm around the sofa, and his other hand on his knee. "Well Narcissa, it started when the champions were all on their podiums..." Lucius started. He then went on about how Cian was able to retrieve his item from the lake, and that he got on the good side of a little mermaid. He continued, but his tone got a bit less excited once he started to speak about Luna. He explained Narcissa she had fought an Acromantula, or more, but quickly moved onto Kestrel. Luna was in Sirius's group, yes. But that didn't mean Lucius had to like her. Even when she stood in the forest topless, Lucius looked away. That girl just didn't inspire anything in him. Not trust, not excitement.

That Kestrel girl was able to make Lucius a bit intrigued. But nothing to make a fuss about. Lucius explained how she had been able to not only hold off a centaur, but to beat him as well. "That is everyone, but Sirius." He stated. He took a brief deep breath, and continued. He told Narcissa everything he had done to the smallest detail. Every spell he used and such. "He was able to defeat that dragon and get his item. Although he came out a bit injured he pulled it through. His girlfriend was at the healing tent with him." Lucius said finally catching his breath after so much talking, not sure if Narcissa was already aware that Sirius and Marvolo were indeed a couple.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Narcissa listened intently, completely absorbed in the tale of the first task. She noticed Lucius's arm draped be hind the couch and leaned slightly more into him, but only slightly as she listened. Pride fill her that her cousin managed such a feat. Lucius was surprisingly a good story teller. As she listened to his tones and the way he quickened his words at intense parts made her heart flutter. When he had finished she was smiling.

"Yes, my cousin has been the subject of much talk with his current girlfriend. And I am even more disappointed I missed the first task, it sounded so exciting. I will make sure to be there for the future ones. Thank you for telling me all about it." She noticed another strand of hair had fallen in Lucius's face as she noticed it often did. Before she even realized what she was doing she reached over and touched the stand of hair, gently she ran her fingers a few inches down the strand before tucking it be hind his ear. It was such a bold action, and very unlike her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Lucius always enjoyed to make a girl smile. Their smiles were always more radiating. Usually lifted everyone's mood up. "No problem my dear. It was my pleasure. Ha-" Lucius's words were suddenly cut by Narcissa's actions. He remained quiet, while Narcissa moved his hair. His eyes were glued on her beautiful eyes. Why did do that? But Lucius couldn't help it. As Narcissa tucked that hair strand behind his ear, Lucius gently lifted his hand, no longer being on his knee, and placed it on top of hers. He didn't know exactly what they were doing, but in fact, he was quite happy. His eyes showed kindness, as he hid the other emotions away. "Narcissa..." He whispered, trying to look at the entry of the dormitories. It'd simply make sure he didn't do anything he would regret.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Narcissa could feel her heart beating in her chest. She had only meant to move the strand of hair from his face. Yet here they now sat, his hand on hers as he had whispered her name. Her eyes didn't leave his, she was fascinated by the kind expression he had on his face. It was then she decided she wanted to have him look at her like that more often, and she wanted to be the only who could draw it from him. His hand still on hers she gently entwined their fingers. "Yes...Lucius?" She asked him, searching his face for any sign of rejection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Nearly every muscle in Lucius's body froze. It was like he couldn't move. He was able to at least look back at Narcissa, having a both confused and surprised look. As their fingers entwined, Lucius held Narcissa's hand tight. No muscle dared to move, but his hand couldn't let her go either. His shyness was getting the best of him. "I..." He tried to talk, but somehow, couldn't let his feelings be heard. He tried to lean towards Narcissa, but something held him back. Was it fear? Was it pride? He couldn't know. But the thought of her rejecting him was too much for him to handle. Not only socially, but emotionally.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Narcissa saw the confused look on Lucius's face. Was he scared? Was she being too forwarded and he didn't know how to tell her so? She knew he was a gentleman and wouldn't hurt her on purpose, had she been misreading his intentions and now put them in an awkward position? He held her hand firmly but he did not move nor could he seem to say anything.

She bit her bottom lip and broke eye contact. Shifting her body and head so not as to look directly at him, she rested the side of her body against his. She did not let go of his hand, instead relaxing both there arms in a comfortable position between them. "So tell me what you have been up to since we last talked Lucius..besides seeing the first task." She hoped bringing in conversation would ease the tension. If he did not want his hand in hers he would surely remove it. Perhaps they were moving too fast for such things that entailed more then hand holding? She was not sure, but she was determined to explore her growing feelings for Lucius until he either returned them or rejected them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Lucius wanted to do something. He really did. But, when the time came, he wasn't able to. Was it too soon? He couldn't answer that question. But to Lucius, no, it was the perfect time. And he blew it. A fantastic opportunity to tell Narcissa what he felt and he blew it. Idiot.

As Narcissa changed her position, Lucius's body functions seemed to return. He mentally slapped himself. Yeah, work now. Lucius blushed a bit, as Narcissa stood closer to him. Much closer. But he didn't mind at all. He was actually liking it. He remained in the same position though. "Me and Regulus have been doing somethings. Seeing some people. Tell me Narcissa, what do you know about the dark lord?" Lucius asked, as his other arm came down from the sofa. He lifted it slightly, and began to twirl Narcissa's hair a bit. At least he could do that without looking straight at her.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:21 pm

"Not a whole lot, only rumors and gossip. I try not to listen to any of the latest gossip if I can help it, always better to hear from a reliable source. Are these people you and my cousin are seeing have something to do with the dark lord, or the things that are being said?" She was honestly interested in what Lucius had to say, but she found it highly distracting that he was playing with her hair and she felt her face grow warm. So Lucius is more bold with out direct eye contact or direct attention? Could my Lucius honestly be shy? that thought made her smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Lucius was enjoying himself. Next to a pretty girl whom he was fond off, playing with her hair while holding her hand, and talking about an interesting topic. "We have both met him. And he seems to...like us. Regulus more than me though. He seems to be fond of Regulus. Then, as I said, we've been talking with Sirius. He's much more in than what we thought. Since The Dark Lord is actually...Marvolo and Morana Gaunt's uncle." Lucius said. He liked the conversation. It was of his interest, and Narcissa would surely like to hear news. But he actually concentrated more on his hand. After playing with her hair, Lucius slowly made his way to Narcissa's neck. He caressed it with his thumb slowly, gazing at Narcissa. Such an intriguing woman. Lucius could never be sure if she wanted the same he wanted or not. And that drove him mad.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:12 pm

"Yes I knew they were related..it seems you have been up to a lot then, getting closer with my cousins, making new friends." She hummed quietly, approving the treatment her neck was receiving. "If you have met the dark lord then tell me what he is like? Surely you can set me straight from all the rumors going about?" Lucius talked of the topic with great interest, and if it was something important o him she wanted to understand why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:17 pm

"I'll never forget old friends though. They have a special place in my heart. Like you." Lucius stated, moving his hand up a tad. He started to caress Narcissa's cheek with his index finger. Rather slowly. "He's not exactly as friendly as it gets. He's impatient. And has a big problem trusting people. He seems to like the company of us, pure bloods. That's mostly why he is able to have us around. He'd like having you around too. Not as much as I do. But you know..." Lucius said, trying to be a little more flirty, to make sure Narcissa understood the picture. He wanted her, but just could not say it.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Narcissa leaned into his touch and closed her eyes. It warmed her heart to hear him say she held a special spot in his. "Oh? Maybe I should meet this Dark Lord then." She turned her head to meet Lucius's eyes once again. "You do know you flatter me? With such lovely compliments."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Lucius wasn't frozen this time. He was able to look at Narcissa. He was able to move. To feel. "It's nothing dear. You deserve to be complimented." Lucius let his fingers fall on Narcissa's chin. "You should focus on other people around you. Those who care for you. You don't need a lord. You have many that care for you." Lucius leaned again. He wanted to. But should he? He was sure Narcissa would show some sign if she wanted him to go through with it.
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top