Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Without a Paddle (Remus)

Go down

Without a Paddle (Remus) Empty Without a Paddle (Remus)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Sirius was throwing rocks at the lake. He usually didn't do it alone, but now, he simply had no one to do that. One of the rocks jumped from the farthest, and hit a tree. It fell on the passage the marauders usually used to take Remus to the shrieking Shack. He did miss him, but could never admit so. As soon as most people vanished, he turned into his black dog form and jumped in the lake. At least, that was relaxing.

Back to top Go down

Without a Paddle (Remus) Empty Re: Without a Paddle (Remus)

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Remus woke up in a pile of rubble in the shrieking shake, his body ached and he was covered in injuries. Pulling himself out of the dust and crawled over to the cabinet where he hid his extra clothes. Changing into jeans and a loose t-shirt he shook out his hair and journeyed through the tunnel.

Coming out he spotted a dog in the lake, standing on the shore barefoot and still bleeding he watched his eyes wistful and dissapointed.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:39 pm

As the black dog enjoyed swimming in the lake, he also enjoyed sleeping. A lot. And Sirius himself was very tired. So why not stop by the sho-...Somebody was there. Sirius quickly sighed, as he swam a bit closer. Remus! He thought. He swam a bit to the side, avoiding one of his former best friends. The Black Dog slowly formed into a soaked Sirius. He then, made his way through the trees, casting an incantation, causing wind to completely dry Sirius up. He tried to walk behind Remus, and simply walk away. Without noises. Without words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Arms crossed he said simply "Avoiding me are we?" his deep could have resembled a cracked whip. "You know I am not like james Sirius I do not take his side on anything."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Sirius smirked as Remus understood he was there. Obvious. "So you'd prefer me hurting you, then taking James's side?" He asked with a smirk. James knew the extent of Sirius's change. Remus however, did not. No matter how many times someone told you something, you'd still only believe it completely once it happened in front of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:47 pm

"Please" he chuckled "i've been beating your sorry ass in dueling since before we came to school" he looked at his old friend "whats got into you"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Sirius held his chuckled behind, as that would show signs of the old Sirius still being alive. "I've changed. Like everyone will. James has already changed. You can see that. We didn't even do half the things we did because of that mudb-..." He stopped talking, as he knew Remus wouldn't be too pleased with the name. But he was different now. He had to prove it. "...mudblood. He exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:54 pm

"So thats it then? giving up on your friends? for what, power? a stupid girl? tell me Sirius is this all worth it"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Sirius nodded. "Marvolo is far from stupid. She's amazing, and would destroy you or Peter in a heartbeat. Don't get in my way Remus. And maybe, I won't hurt you like I did James." Their little duel had traveled around the school rather fast. And Remus surely would know what happened. Like James wouldn't tell him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:02 pm

"Why do you insist on petty threats?" he said hid brow furrowing "when I am here to be your friend"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:13 pm

"These are not threats. They are warnings." he continued, with his happiness completely gone. "The dark lord will lead us Remus," he said, with a new audacity. "We'll win. And things like the marauders...simply memories. You'll die by my hands if you get in my way. I can't let any other kill you. Nor James. Nor Peter. Nor Lily. The only thing I can promise is that when everything goes down, I'm gonna be the one to end you, and not another one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Without a Paddle (Remus) Tumblr_lkp863UqOj1qjyjkoo1_500

Remus shook his head "Your blind Sirius, why turn your back on us? On me of all people I've stood by you through everything, I don't want us to be enemies"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Remus shook his head "I haven't turned my back on you! You simply remained behind. I walked forwards, you stood behind. If we're enemies it's your fault." Sirius said, vaguely leaving a hint behind. He started to walk, having had enough of that "coming back" conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Remus jogged after him grabbing his shoulder "I want to stay with you remus" he said firmly
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Sirius turned back, as a hand laid on his shoulder. Remus just didn't give up. "You do not. Your judgement is clouded. You feel that I'm your exit. That I can help you become happier with what you are...but I simply can't." he stated calmly. Remus could turn with him. He could see that happening. But he wouldn't be happy. Sirius was enjoying the new things he was understanding. Sirius was sure Remus loved James and Lily way too much. He could never force his friend into the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:34 pm

His jaw tightened "You can't leave me like this brother...fuck everyone else.....fuck james...fuck lily and peter....you can't do this to me"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Sirius sighed. Remus truly was lost. But in a whole different way. Sirius knew what he wanted. Remus did not. "You don't need me. You need them. I wouldn't care about you. I turned into what I am to stop caring about people. I am no longer padfoot. I've grown him out. But clearly, you're still Moony." He stated, trying to leave once again. Remus was like a brother. As were James and Peter. If he didn't take them, he wouldn't take Remus. Sure they had things in common. But they all did. That's why they were together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:48 pm

"So thats it then, you turn dark for your little bitch and you leave the people who really love you behind, your parents were right about one thing Sirius you are a blood traitor but not the kind they think just worse"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:53 pm

"Marvolo is no bitch," he said, with his back turned to Remus. His eyes were already glowing, as anger filled them. "You shall never insult her Remus." Sirius clenched his fists, and held his anger back. He could not fight yet another brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:00 pm

"She's a fake wolf...why should she be proud of herself...when i have to live in shame and hide what I am" he spat "you fell for her even though she's fucked half of slytherin house and because of her I'm losing you"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:05 pm

"You're simply anger because she can turn into a wolf. Is that it?" Sirius turned back to Remus. "Not surprised." As he continued to insult Marvolo, Sirius clenched his fists in a tighter manner. "End of the conversation!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:08 pm

"You let girls fuck you up brother" he said so softly "meanwhile you treated morgan wrong and she's off with a man who actually is better then you...which is pretty bad since he's a snake"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:16 pm

As Remus mentioned Morgan, Sirius finally snapped. He was not there to hear those kinds of shit. He turned back, grabbing Remus by his colar, laying him on a boulder near by. He felt a need to strangle him right there. "You DO NOT SAY THOSE THINGS IN FRONT OF ME!!!"

Without a Paddle (Remus) Tumblr_m0drpptpW21qlq3doo1_250

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:01 am

"Or what" he hissed "you'll lay me in a grave?" his hands grabbed fist fulls of his shirt and he shoved off the boulder gripping Sirius "You couldn't kill me Sirius, just like you couldn't kill your own child" knocking his hands out of the way he shoved him aside and left the lake heading to his dorm.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:09 pm

"My child would actually want darkness. And he'd never talk about things he doesn't understand," Sirius said, as jumped back in the lake. Remus didn't want to turn to the darkness. He simply wished to remain with someone he held dear. Sirius couldn't allow that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down