The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Breaking out of my shell (Cian)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking out of my shell (Cian)

Post by Cian Dawson on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:42 am

Cian wasn't surprised that she wasn't following the tournament. There were many witches and wizards that weren't interested in it, and some who even found it barbaric. But, he was touched that she wished him luck anyways. "Thank you, Lassie. I had to battle a mermaid in the first task. You're actually luck to have found me today. If it had been yesterday, I wouldn't have been able to play for you," he said with a smile as he touched his violin gently. He had missed playing his music, and to finally be able to play again brought him lots of happiness. To get to play for a pretty girl just added to that.

Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:46 am

Azaria giggled. She had never liked merpeople. "Well, I'm glad I caught you when I did," she said sweetly. Her blue eyes glittered, and she looked out at the water. She would never dare go in it, but she still found it beautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Cian smiled, "Me, too." He looked out over the lake and noticed how low the sun was getting. Cian sighed and looked back at the young Ravenclaw. "As much as I am enjoying our chat, Miss Azaria, I am afraid I need to return to the castle. The medics from the tournament have asked that I be checked out to be sure I have healed properly," he said. He already knew that they would be pleased with his healing. He felt just about perfect except for a small hitch in this shoulder joint that was taking the most amount of time to heal.
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Azaria smiled, but she was sad that he had to leave. "Of course, I understand. I'll see you around," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Cian closed his violin case and stood up. Before leaving, he looked at Azaria, "I will meet you outside Ravenclaw Tower the night of the Ball. See you around, Miss Azaria. Thank you for letting me spend some time with you. It was a pleasure." Cian smiled and turned to head back to the castle.
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top