Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Meeting with the father (Closed unless you ask to join)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting with the father (Closed unless you ask to join) Empty Meeting with the father (Closed unless you ask to join)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:13 am

Luna enters the Inn in a black dress that was tight around the waist but flowed to her knees. On the right side, it had the Valkyrie family crest, A shield and sword wrapped around in a gold chain. A symbol that represents loyalty and protection. Luna sits the furthest and darkest corner of the inn and her bright red lips were pulled into a smirk when she see's a man sitting at the bar, obviously mad at the waitress. Luna's eyes were glowing a bright electric blue due to the thick black mascara and eyeliner. She steps up to the bar sitting next to the man. ''Sorry Ma'am if he's causing trouble. He's got a few problems and it seems my sisters must've left him alone.'' She says in an overly kind voice that made Luna feel sick. The waitress 'aw's and walks off causing Luna to roll her eyes. She look at the man with a cruel smirk. ''Hello Father...'' She looks him in the eyes to see pure shock and terror at the new change. She radiated in darkness and then she sees him look at her proudly. Her eyes travel to the drink in his hand, firewhiskey. She looks at him again, narrowing her eyes. ''Drinking on the job i see? You're lucky that you're high in the council or they'll have your head, father.'' She teases coldly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the father (Closed unless you ask to join) Empty Re: Meeting with the father (Closed unless you ask to join)

Post by Nocte Valkyrie Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:52 am

Nocte turned to face his daughter beside him and gasped at the shock of her change. He then looked at her proudly. He chuckled darkly at what she said. ''That i am, moon but simply because i have daughters and no heir to our family. I need a son, Luna Celeste Valkyrie but your mother just had to be killed. You know she had to.'' He stares into his drink and looked at the Dark girl next to him. He see's the family crest and smirks. ''Proud of our family i see. Be careful child on where you tread. The council is curious about what's going on behind the walls of your precious school.'' He hisses out so no one hears. ''Come. Let's sit in that corner. We'll be alone to discuss what you're going to do about my problem. I need an heir and you ain't a son. I'd happily give you everything but that's not how it works. If i can't get a son...i will give it to you as long as you still follow everything to do with the Valkyries.'' He looks at the waitress and orders another firewhiskey. He gets it and moves to the corner where it was the darkest and many people avoided it, preferring to stay by the bar.
Nocte Valkyrie
Nocte Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the father (Closed unless you ask to join) Empty Re: Meeting with the father (Closed unless you ask to join)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:26 pm

Luna just rolls her blue eyes that darkened to a midnight blue. She narrows her eyes at his words, feeling pure anger at the fact he got people to kill her mother. She turns in her chair and moves, grabbing the back of his, staring angrily into his grey eyes. ''My dear father. She did nothing to you except produce you daughters. She would've happily given you a son if you did a simple thing called waiting.'' She growls out. She lets go of his chair and looks around, seeing no one looking. She smirks and sits straight in her chair, glad to cause panic in her father. ''Of course i am proud, father and i'll always be careful. I'm good at what i do because i am careful. I thought you knew that seeing as i'm the best there is.'' She stands up, flicks her hair off of her shoulder and walks to the corner. ''You need a son? Meet someone. Knock 'em up...and do what you taught me not to do. Fall in love but you know i already failed in that department.'' She hisses and looks around, cautiously. ''The council need to lay off. They've already sent Alchemy to check on me.'' She growls at the thought of being checked up on. She smirks at the thought of getting everything. ''You should be doing that anyway as you won't have a child as good as me.'' She grabs his firewhiskey and takes a sip, handing it back. She likes the way the darkness surrounded her and her father. It seemed fitting to how their relationship is.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocte Valkyrie Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Nocte stared at his youngest but darkest daughter proudly and smirked. He waved his hand at her words about his former wife. ''Little Moon...You must learn i am very impatient and i refused to wait for your mother to give me at least one son. She wasn't happy with me anyway...she was too busy reading in our library. She wanted to get away from me and always had rare nights together. They were forced as well by my parents who are long gone now.'' He says in a dark voice. He narrows his eyes at her. ''Enough of this talk of your mother. Got it, Luna?'' He hisses out and takes a shot of firewhiskey. He listens to his daughters words and nods. ''Sounds like an easy thing.'' He says looking around to see women staring at him. He winks and chuckles darkly as one faints. He turns back to Luna with a caring gaze. He only cared for Skyla and Luna...Aurora was just like Celeste and Astra never spoke to him. ''Luna...You may be in love but i was the same at your age. Madly in love with your mother...then it just went down hill. I hope it doesn't do the same for you.'' He says with a slight darkness in his tone. He knew about Kronos; his darkness, the death of his brothers and the love he has for his daughter.
Nocte Valkyrie
Nocte Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Luna rolls her eyes at his words and stared into his grey amber eyes with her blue and amber ones. ''Father dearest...You tell me not to talk of my own mother yet you speak of her still. You still love her and are not able to push the feelings away. You regret getting people to kill her but you don't at the same time. You're confusing, father.'' She says twirling her glass of water. She shakes her head at his antics with the women in the room. She notes his caring gaze and finally lets a smile form on her face. ''I hope so too, Father.'' She took note again of the darkness and furrowed her brow. She shakes her head again and leans back in the chair, tilting her head at Nocte. ''You've been checking on me haven't you?'' She says with a smile, causing him to just nod and take another shot of firewhiskey.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocte Valkyrie Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Nocte glares darkly at his daughter. ''I speak of her only to make you understand.'' He mutters looking around. ''Yes i love her...She was my true love, child but at the same time, i hate her for not giving me what i wanted. She simply had to die.'' He says and takes another shot of firewhiskey, his annoyance growing. He hears her question and tenses. He nods slowly and takes another shot. ''Yes i have...not just me child so watch your back.'' He says looking at everything but her.
Nocte Valkyrie
Nocte Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down