Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks) - Page 2 Empty Re: A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Sirius smiled, but at first, shook his head. "She's strong. I know that. But not enough." He put on a serious face, letting the smirk disappear. "Why should I let you in?" Kronos would know damn well Sirius was bluffing, and so would Regulus and Lucius. But Luna didn't. "But, in anyway, I don't want this to be a sausage party. You're in." Sirius said with a chuckle, shifting his gaze to whomever Kronos waved at. Wolf, where have I seen you before. "There's a storm coming." Sirius joked.

Back to top Go down

A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks) - Page 2 Empty Re: A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Marvolo shifted now standing on her feet and her eyes looked over the pentagram and the group "Are we playing games?" she asked her eyes shining.

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Kronos smiled at Marvolo. "Hello. Thought that wolf looked familiar. What brings you here?" he asked with a tilted head.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:35 pm

"I heard your voices" she said with a smirk "it seems I walked in on something rather important"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Luna narrows her eyes at him. ''Because I can take care of myself and you know i'm stronger than i look.'' She turns to see a wolf shift into Marvolo causing her to grin happily. ''Hiya baby..Nice to see ya again.'' She winks and scratches the back of her neck causing most of her thin stomach to show. She rests her forearms on the top of her head, looking at Marvolo closely. She had seen her wolf form and the moment she saw Marvolo now, her mark on the shoulder blade glowed a little. She smiles at her and looks around.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Kronos smiled. "Seems you did. Great timing. It's an alliance between me and the others you see." he aid with a slanted grin
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Marvolo felt the mark on her ribs warm and smiled at Luna "An alliance? Do tell"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:41 pm

"Not important to you Marvolo." Sirius let out. Marvolo got involved with a lot of things. Actually most of the things in his current life. But that would not be the case with The Divided. "Luna, you can enter. I've said so. Simply ask Regulus over there to get you in position."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:43 pm

"Not important to me?" she said with a raised eyebrow "it involves two of my friends and my boyfriend it is important to me"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Luna looks at Sirius and nods. ''Regulus...Could you please get me into position?'' She asks him in a slightly kind tone. She didn't like the fact he wanted to end her but there was more to him. She walks closer to Regulus but very slowly, cautious knowing he is a strong wizard. She looks into his eyes with her electric blue ones and waits.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Sirius looked over at Marvolo yet again. God damn this girl. "If I say it's not important, it isn't." He spoke, with a high tone. He let Marvolo do a lot of things. He didn't care most of the times. But this was different. He had to imput his position. As Luna came closer, Regulus pointed to the pentagram. It had two numbers to be filled. "Take your place at number 5." He said darkly, and with a rude tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:52 pm

"You could tell me yourself or I can find out from Kronos and Luna later" she hissed
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Kronos looked between Marvolo and Sirius and then looked to the floor. He would of told her but...as Sirius didn't want to. He would not.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Luna rolls her eyes at his rudeness and tried everything in her to not punch him in the face. She walks to number five. She looks at Sirius with her blue eyes that darkened. She watches him and Marvolo converse and tilted her head at him saying it's not important. What's really going on? She thinks to herself and stands tall with her head held high. She heard Marvolo and looks at the floor. She was loyal to Sirius and Marvolo so them doing this would make her mind go nuts if it wasn't already. He says no but she would ask and Luna would shut down. She shakes her head and she looks up with cold eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:56 pm

"You will find nothing from them." Sirius's tone got higher. He had his standards. He couldn't let it all crumble down. "Regulus, lift up the fucking shield." He said irritated. Regulus moved his wand, a bit startled by his brother's reaction. He got closer to Marvolo, and his face could clearly show rage. "Our alliance means no revealing things to outsiders. Be it parents, or lovers. Don't interfere in this." He swung his wand, as the fire that had marked Kronos appeared again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Marvolo laid a firm hand on his face "Don't fuck with me" she said sweetly "Or i wil lay you low in front of you brother and cousin i'll make you look like shit in front of your little alliance for speaking to me like this. No one treats me like shit, not even you"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Kronos already knew the side he would take. Marvolo's. After all she saved Luna. He looked a sirius and awaited his reply. He had his arms crossed. Obviously annoyed at how rude he was being.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Sirius held his face, and smirked. "You're a bitch. And you're starting to piss me off..." He said, quickly shifting his gears. He got closer, and pulled Marvolo by her waist. "Probably why I love you..." He chuckled. Marvolo's threats no longer meant anything to him. He moved his wand, with his free hand, and the fire was thrown against Luna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Pressing her hands to his chest she watched the fire marking Luna "You'll tell me what this is all about" she said her eyes on Luna "I don't do secrets"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Luna felt the fire hit her chest, she bites her bottom lip and looks down, quickly covering herself which was hard because she did have a big chest for her age. She blushes remembering that Sirius and Kronos have already seen her like that. She shrugs and puts her arm down staring at the mark that now graced her chest. ''Lovely...So yeah..anyone got a coverup?'' She asks with a smirk.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Marvolo shrugged out of her button down shirt and stood in her sport bra, walking over to luna she slid the shirt over her shoulders.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Regulus looked closely at Luna, smirking. Lucius looked away of course. He had something for another girl, he would never just stare. Sirius clapped. "Not too shabby heh dumbo!" Sirius joked, as Marvolo laid her shirt on Luna. "Touch it Luna. Touch it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Luna smiles at Marvolo. ''Thanks girl.'' She see's Regulus look closer at her smirking and she smirks herself. ''You like what ya see?'' She winks at him and ties her hair up in a messy bun making her look like she just got out of bed after sex. She touches the mark and traces it with a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. She felt it move under her touch and she looked at the boys around her. Her smile formed and her eyes danced. She buttons the top off half way and leaves the top bit open a little bit, liking the look of the mark on her chest. She looks at Sirius and laughs, rolling her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Marvolo laid her hand on Luna's chest and felt the mark alive under her hand her face was cross and serious. She wasn't the least bit happy with the lot of them "Like mine accept mine will last" she murmured.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Luna looks at Marvolo as she touches the mark. She cups her chin in her hand and makes her look into Luna's electric eyes. She kisses her softly. ''Your mark will last. Everyone's mark will last on my body. It's now like a portrait of all i've been through. Please don't be angry at this whole thing.'' She pulls Marvolo into a hug and looks at Sirius. ''May i leave now as it's late and i have places to be?'' She says. She really just wanted to go to shrieking shack to go to bed. She didn't want to stay in her dorm. She looks at everybody with a small smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Marvolo accepted the kiss and the hug, her face still creased with anger she silently turned and left the clearing shifting into a wolf and running into the fores.t
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Sirius nodded. "Of course you may depart. Take Kronos with you." He said, as Regulus moved his wand. As always, only those with the mark could enter. Marvolo could leave, as she did, but not return. Sirius got closer to Luna and hugged her. "New start." He said, before releasing her. Regulus nodded at Luna's previous question, as Lucius looked again. They both put on their shirts, as Sirius gave his to Luna. "Give it to Kronos." He said, following Regulus and Lucius back to the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next