The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Recreant's Discernment (James)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recreant's Discernment (James)

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:37 pm

After nearly a month since Andromeda and her cousin's first meeting, Andromeda decided it was best to divulge any information that she had acquired thus far. When they last met, James had told Andromeda to not do anything that might have her tossed from the Astronomy Tower, which made her think. Of course, James was making a joke, but it had given a thought to Andromeda. Early in the day, just a few minutes past daybreak, Andromeda had sent a inconspicuous convoy to inform James' of their next session. She knew that the younger student wouldn't make stops, since Andromeda had a tendency to spontaneously become much more vicious than she normally was.

The beams of light that were shining into the Astronomy Tower did not seem to bother Andromeda, despite it being so early. She was known to become irritable when she was roused without the proper rest, but since Andromeda was experiencing so much leisure by hunting for information, she did not mind the morning hours. The only thing that could possibly tantalize Andromeda at that point was if James failed to show his place, since she was doing him a favor.

Andromeda neared the ledge of the tower and cast her gaze across the grounds of Hogwarts, admiring how splendid the vicinity looked without being plagued by troublesome children. How they can be so rowdy and carefree, I will never know, she thought to herself as she leaned on the ledge and waited patiently for her distant cousin to arrive. "You'd better hurry, James," said Andromeda vaguely as she watched an owl glide through the air.

Back to top Go down

Re: Recreant's Discernment (James)

Post by James Potter on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:02 pm

James had awaken earlier. As all the other days. Every day was a rush now, as everything seemed to be different. It seemed that Lily was always getting into trouble, and Sirius was still in the same side.Things were actually getting worst. Still, James always had Remus and Peter to talk to. And all the other gryffindors, and ravenclaws. Other than Morgan that is. It seemed that she was also turning into a darker path.

Soon enough, a second year came up to him, and pulled his robe. "Hmmm..." James inquired, looking down. "Mister James, Miss Black wants to see you. She's in the astronomy tower. He moved his hand, and looked over at Peter. "I'll be back soon enough."

James got up, and slowly made his way to the stairs. It had been quite a long time since James had asked Andro to search for, just about, everything she could find about this new Sirius and whatever he was up to. He waited for results, and not just annoying conversations about what if's. But still, it was Andromeda he was thinking about. Surely she would've gotten something already.

As James stepped in, he knocked on the wood shelves, warning Andromeda of his arrival. "You wanted to see me cousin? Have you gotten something for me?" He asked, clearly curious about the afair.
James Potter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Andromeda kept looking at the grounds below her even when she heard a knock behind her. Andromeda did not bother to look behind her because she knew that it was her target. "You've decided to show your face," she said as she turned to face James. "Of course I have something, James. I like to be sure that my knowledge has a certain level of a validity, you know that." Andromeda smiled and stepped closer to her cousin and stopped a few feet from here. She placed both of her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "Are you ready, James? There's no refund of this information once you have obtained it," Andromeda said solemnly to James.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:20 pm

James could only chuckle at the antics of his distant relative. Sometimes, James had wondered why Andromeda was placed in Slytherin. Now he knew. "You sorta summoned me. And I'm not too surprised you were able to dig up something. Well done." As Andromeda stepped closer, embracing James in movements usually used to show affection, James lifted his eyebrow. "Are you trying to spook me dear cousin? Just shoot. I can handle anything you dish out," He sincerely sang out.
James Potter

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Andromeda mentally chuckled at James' signs of confidence. That's not going to stay the same, she thought to herself as she removed her hands from his shoulders. Andromeda gave him a final smile before she began to pace around James. Her eyes had a transfixed look in them, which indicated that she was preparing to go through great deliberation to explain to James what was going on.

As she paced around James' still body, she cleared her throat once to speak, or rather sing. "I must advise your blindness; there are things that is better not to know," she chanted as she encircled James. "If you insist, your blindness; then of course I will tell you even so!" Andromeda paused for nearly a moment and walked closer to the ledge of the tower. Once she reached the railing, Andromeda turned to face James. "You will not reconsider? You are certain you want this knowledge; though I warn you against this knowledge- be it on your own head?" she sang as she gradually stepped closer to James. Andromeda waited for his response before she continued her melody.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:32 pm

James watched and heard, with an estranged face. That Andromeda was surely something different. She loved to do those things. James wanted to be eating and resting, and here he was, hearing his cousin sing. Days were getting crazier and crazier. "I do wish to know, so please, stop dropping so low," He said, giving out a rhyme of his own with a grin. "Now I don't want a musical, but telling me in this way, it's so lyrical." James seemed to be getting in the mood, but his mind simply told him to shut up. "Now tell me what thy knows, before me patience blows," He continued the melodic sing-along.
James Potter

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top