Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Let loose party (students only.)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let loose party (students only.) Empty Let loose party (students only.)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:01 am

Luna walks into the Room of Requirement in her let loose dress. She smirks at what the room created. On one side, a dance floor and bar and on the other sofas, a large table and mattresses on the floor next to it. Luna clicks her fingers and smiles as her house elf appears next to her. "Hey Honey! I'm having a let loose party and just by those words you should know what I mean." Luna has had multiple let loose parties with the folks in her hometown and they simply loved it. She decided to have this party as it would just be lots of fun and she wanted to hang out with people. She smiles at the elf and it disappears, coming back straight after with mountains of food and alcohol for the bar. The elf looks up at Luna with a grin and Luna grins back. "Luna...Can I stay for the party again? Be at the bar, Honey would love that?" Luna giggles and nods. "Of course ya can Honey." The Valkyries have always had Honey and they did their best to teach her how to speak properly. Luna looks around and frowns. She pulls out her wand and mutters a spell, creating colourful lights and a disco ball to make it look more like a party. She waves her wand and rock music pulsed through the giant speakers near the bar and dance floor. This seemed like the season of parties and Luna was excited. She stood in the middle of the room and waved her wand at the floor making a red carpet from the door to her. She smiles and nods. Honey hugs her leg and Luna picks her up, resting her on her hip. Honey was a free elf but still stuck close to the Valkyries not wanting to leave them alone. Honey's flowery blue dress was in contrast to Luna's midnight blue party one. She waited for Aurora.

Aurora walks into the room with her hot pink dress that looked like Luna's but with gold studs instead of silver. She squeals when she sees the room and tackle hugs Luna. "It looks awesome! Oh I've missed you Twin...I heard what happened to you and I'm staying with you! I don't hate you! I love the shit out of you!" She giggles and kisses Luna's cheek. She see's Honeu and hugs her tight smiling at her. "Missed you too Honey!" She kisses the elf's forehead and helps them both up. They all burst our laughing and Luna smiles at her saying "Thanks for coming Twin. Missed you too!" They hug again and wait for others to arrive. If anyone will arrive.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Let loose party (students only.) Empty Re: Let loose party (students only.)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:35 am

Skyla rushes to the room dragging Astra along, laughing. She steps onto the red carper and squeals like Aurora did. She let's go of Astra and tackles the twins. "Oh my girls! I've missed you!" She kisses their foreheads in a motherly fashion as she was always the mother type in the family. "I love your dresses. Ya like mine?" She points to the light green dress that was tight around the waist but flowed out to mid thigh. When the twins nodded, she grins happily. "Oh I can't wait to party! Where's the alcohol?!" Honey the elf rushes to the bar and pulls out a muggle beer knowing Skyla loved it. Skyla takes a sip and grins thanking Honey.

Astra stumbles but recovers glaring at her unidentical twin. "Thanks twin. I just love being dragged." She says, sarcasm lacing her words. She then grins seeing Luna and Aurora. She rushes over and pulls them in a giant hug. "Hiya sisters! Missed you guys!" She says kissing their foreheads as well. She looks at Honey and smiles as the elf gives her a fire whiskey shot. She drinks it quickly and grins. "Thanks Honey! When's this party starting?!" She laughs and sees Luna shrug. "Ah yes...You're hated by people. Well..even if no one comes, I'm staying. Free alcohol!" She laughs again and grins at the three girls who smile back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Luna hears a squeal and she giggles. She then feels herself get tackled. ''Hello Astra and Skyla. The party...should be starting soon. Who knows?'' She shrugs and stares into the disco ball, listening to her sisters converse. It had been a long time since they were all together and it made Luna smile. Together they are the strongest but far apart, well Luna breaking down showed what happens when they are. She missed all of her sisters. She grabbed them all and hugs them tightly. ''Missed you all so much. Now. I need to sort out my make up. Man the door whilst i fix myself up.'' She walks like a model in her black heels that had silver studs on them to a wall mirror. She grabs her make up bag and puts black eyeshadow on which she charmed so when she was in the right light it would shine into a blue. She puts on thick black eyeliner causing her eyes to shine a brighter blue, if that was even possible.

Aurora watches her closely. She could read every emotion coming off her twin even when others couldn't. It was something they've always been able to do. She felt loneliness, sadness but most of all, heart broken. This emotion tore at Aurora's heart as her need to comfort Luna overwhelmed her. She walks over to her and hugs her. ''You're trying to look good for someone who may not even come...Why?'' She asks looking into her twins eyes with her matching ones. They looked so alike but the only differences were the marks on their neck and Aurora's dyed blonde hair.

Luna feels her twin's arms wrap around her and she smiles at her. She hears her question and her smile fades. Aurora looks at her and gasps. ''Because he is your true love...Like Alex is mine.'' She smiles and hugs her tighter. ''If he comes, fight for him. If he doesn't, fight for him. You know our motto.'' Luna smirks and nods. Love conquers even the strongest of things..All you have to do is find it and fight for it. The twins look at each other as they say this, holding hands. They laugh and walks back to the end of the red carpet waiting for others.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Morgan made her way to the Room of Requirement in her new burgundy party dress. Just one more of the several she had added to her collection for this momentous year. She was excited just for the chance to get to see her friend Luna again. Word was that she was back to her normal self, which filled Morgan with happiness.

She took a deep breath and opened the door. As she stepped in, she gasped at the festiveness of the room. The lights, the bar, the decor.... All of it! She looked around and spotted Luna. Morgan made her way to her, grey-blue eyes soft, and gently putting a hand on her shoulder, "Luna?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Luna feels a hand on her shoulder and the familiar voice that made her grin. She turns slowly and wraps her arms around the blonde haired girl. ''Morgan! Oh how i've missed you! I'm so sorry with everything that happened and there is no more need to worry. I altered the mark so it only glows when family and friends are in danger. No more slavery for this girl.'' She winks and looks at Morgan's dress gasping. ''You look stunning!'' She breathes out grinning at her best friend. ''I'm so glad you are here!'' She says clapping her hands together happily as if nothing ever happened.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Fawley Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Alora stepped through the door to Hogwarts' room of Requirement and was stunned by the festiveness that filled the room. Astra and Skyla had told her that she must attend this party as she needed to just 'let loose' for once. Making so many new friends so soon left Alora kind of in shock. For so long she had been on her own with no one caring what happened to her. Now, she needed to let herself go and blossom as she always wanted to be. She had thought about adding her Prefect badge to her orange dress, but then told herself that tonight was about fun and not duty...

Alora walked over to Skyla and Astra and put a hand over each of their eyes. "Bet you will never guess who this is," she whispered between them, a bright smile on her face and brown eyes sparkling.
Alora Fawley
Alora Fawley

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Morgan's happiness overflowed at hearing that what she had been hearing was true. She threw her arms around her friend she had missed so much and hugged her tightly. When she pulled away, she said, "I am so happy to hear that, Luna! I never doubted that you would find a way to come back to us. I never thought ill of you. All I wanted was for you to be safe. If what you did then kept you that way, then that's what I wanted. But, I'm happy you're back!" Morgan took a look at Luna's dress and smiled. "You look amazing in that dress! It's so you!" she said brightly. "I had to come! I had to see you and just be carefree for a night," she said when she saw Luna's excitement of her coming to the party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Luna grins at Morgan and feels her arms wrap around her tightly. She giggles and hugs back. ''I thought you hated me..I'm so happy you don't. I'm happy to be back!'' She twirls and winks at Morgan. ''Why thank you.'' She grins. ''It will be a long night so there are mattresses in the corner if people wish to sleep here.'' She laughs and takes a fire whiskey shot that Honey the house elf handed to her.

Astra and Skyla feel a hand go over their eyes and they giggle in unison. Skyla smirks. ''Would it be our dear friend..Alora?'' She says and turns hugging her friend. ''I'm so glad you could make it, Alora! Time to let loose!'' She giggles again and takes another sip of her muggle beer watching as Astra hugs Alora after her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Fawley Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Alora takes turns hugging her dear friends. "I wouldn't miss it for all the rice in China," she said giggling at her own joke. She signals for the House Elf handing out drinks and orders a shot of Firewhisky. When it arrived, Alora raised it in toast to her friends, "To friends and good times creating good memories." After her toast, she winked at them and took the shot. She replaced the glass, upside down on the tray and thanked the elf.
Alora Fawley
Alora Fawley

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Morgan looked around the room as Luna showed her the different places where one could sleep if they felt the need to. "Seems like you've thought everything through, Luna. Well done!" she said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Luna smirks. ''Of course i have. I have thrown this party many times before and it's always been amazing. It's a Valkyrie party and i decided...Why do it back at home where my friends would miss it and not here? So...It's here. Also back at home, the whole towns drinks loads and they're awesome to get drunk with.'' She giggles and watches her older sisters with another Wolfclaw student.

The older unidentical twins giggle at Alora's joke and take the shots. Skyla breathes deeply and takes the shot loving the way it burned down her throat with familiarity. She looks at Astra taking hers and doing the same reaction. ''It feels so good to have firewhiskey...Here it's milder when at Wolfclaw..it's really strong. I miss that stuff already. Hey Honey! More please!'' She calls to the elf getting more shots. ''To awesomeness and an amazing night." She giggles and drinks it again as does Astra who laughs with her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:41 pm

"Thanks for holding it here, Luna. It's sure to be a fun night. Bet the parties back home make for some great stories," she said smiling and looking around the room at the others who had arrived. She wasn't planning to drink. Just being at the party was good enough for her. She was interested to see who all else was going to show up. "Good way to let loose before the tournament, eh Luna?" she asked, turning her eyes back to Luna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Fawley Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Alora nodded at their mention that the Firewhisky was milder than back home at WolfClaw, and took the next shot. She raised her glass as Skyla offered her toast to the evening, and threw the shot back. This time, the burn was stronger as it overlaid the slight burn from the first shot. Alora closed her eyes and smiled. "Two shots to equal one of ours," she said opening her eyes. "Well, that's other brews for you."
Alora Fawley
Alora Fawley

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Luna grins. ''It's alright...The stories are to stay where they are. People get crazy! I don't really get drunk...At least i dont think i do!'' She giggles and hears what she says about the tournament. She looks at the floor and nods. ''Merlin i forgot about that blasted tournament. Then it's a fine thing to do...Makes me forget about some things before the tasks.'' She looks up at Morgan with bright eyes. ''You heard anything about Achilles?'' She asks slowly.

Aurora smiles at the conversation until she hears Achilles. She walks over to the bar and has a shot of firewhiskey. She didn't like the fact Achilles was ignoring Luna and it made her angry something Aurora never was. She wished to speak to Achilles to figure it all out.

Astra smirks. ''I think a whole bottle of hogwarts firewhiskey can't even top ours. However it will do for now.'' She says. ''I'm going to go check on my little sister. Speak later, Alora. I hope you enjoy the party.'' She walks over to Aurora and see's that she's angry, She sits next to her on the stool and lets her be angry knowing not to annoy her sister's rare anger. It could be drastic or fine. She sips a bottle of beer and looks around.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm

Morgan's eyes filled with concern at Luna's question of if she's heard anything about Achilles. She shook her head and asked, "I know he's been very elusive as of late, but that's about all. What's happened, Luna?" Morgan knew that Achilles and Luna were together before the world went wonky, but as to anything that's happened since, she seemed to be just as much in the dark as Luna was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Fawley Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Alora smiled and nodded in agreement that the Firewhiskey they had here really couldn't compare to what they had back home. When Astra excused herself to go sit with the 4th sister Alora could only assume went to Hogwarts with Luna, she turned to Skyla and asked, "Is everything alright, Skyla? Something I said?"
Alora Fawley
Alora Fawley

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Luna sighs. ''He's avoiding me. I believe i hurt him and i didn't mean to...I think it's because i forgot him but i didn't. I remembered our memories just his face was so blurry. I remembered his green eyes. They saved me Morgan. They saved me from being gone altogether and they kept me from going insane but he hates me now.'' She looks to the floor and then back at her shaking her head to stop the tears. She would not cry tonight. ''But i will not get sadder by thinking about it.'' She says strongly.

Skyla shakes her head with a smile. ''No no. You said nothing. We Valkyries just know when one of our own are feeling a strong emotion. Aurora, the one she's with, is feeling anger and Luna..sadness but she's fighting it well to keep this party up and running. This is her party afterall and she loves doing it.'' She grins looking at the girls. ''They are twins so Aurora feels Luna's emotions stronger than any of us. So...whatever's going on, she feels angry but she's fighting it well to. You could never say anything wrong Alora. You're too kind to do so.'' She says looking back at Alora, grinning.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Morgan grabs Luna's hand giving it a squeeze. Then she placed both hands on her friend's shoulders, "Luna, he can't hate you. If I know Achilles, maybe he just doesn't know what to say. He loves you, Luna. And, based on what you just told me about him to you, you love him, too. Your love for one another is strong and it will find a way to bring you both back together." Morgan was saying this for the both of them. She still hoped that perhaps Sirius still loved her someplace inside, and that perhaps their love will bring them back together one day. She pulled Luna to her in a tight hug, "You have to keep believing that...." Morgan let her friend go and smiled at her, "Let's lift the mood a bit, shall we? For both our sakes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Fawley Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Alora looked at each sister as Skyla told her the story. "Such a bond is a special thing. I wish I had that with my brother..." she let her voice fade on that last sentence. Then she turned to Skyla, smile replacing her saddened face, "Luna throws a heck of a party. Thank you for telling me, and thank you for your kind words." Alora gave Skyla a playful nudge, "I'm glad we're friends."
Alora Fawley
Alora Fawley

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Luna looks into her eyes seeing so much more emotion causing her to believe her words. ''Morgan...'' Her mind drifts off thinking what happened. Sirius was no longer hers. ''You and Sirius..I can feel it. Your love for one another. Yes...He loves Marvolo but he loved you first. Your first love...that never dies. Achilles is mine. I've had boyfriends before but i didn't...love them love them. Ya get me?'' She says and shakes her head. ''Yes...Let's drink...wait are you gonna drink tonight 'cause we can easily just eat the mountains of food we have!'' She giggles and squeezes Morgan's hand.

Skyla grins and nods. She listens to her voice fade and decides not to question it. ''Yeah she does. It keeps her mind occupied and just loves to let loose..She also loves drinking.'' She giggles and nudges her back. ''It's alright Alora. I'm glad we're friends too.'' She smiles and her electric blue eyes sparkled as the green flakes in them dance. She looks at the bar and then at the food. She grabs a piece of popcorn and throws it at Alora sticking her tongue out at her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Morgan smiled, a touch of sorrow flitting across her grey-blue eyes. She was happy to be with Rabastan, but a part of her missed Sirius dreadfully. At Luna's offer to drink or simply eat, Morgan grinned, "I will have one drink with you, Luna. To toast to love and friendship. Then, treats it is!" Morgan giggled as she squeezes Luna's hand in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Fawley Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Alora laughs when the popcorn hits her and bounces away. She in turn touched her fingertip to one of the frosted treats and dabbed it on Skyla's nose. "Much better," she teased with a laugh.
Alora Fawley
Alora Fawley

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Luna watches the sorrow come and go. ''What will it be? A shot of the strong firewhiskey or a bottle of muggle beer that doesn't really get the person drunk?'' She asks with a smile. ''Treats and goodies..the whole shabang. As you see Alora and Skyla are already testing the food...Hey Sis! I swear you always said eat the food not play with it and you say I'm immature.'' She giggles and shakes her head.

Skyla gasps as she feels the frosting on her nose. She smirks and grabs a cupcake covered in frosting. She dabs it on Alora's forehead. ''So much better.'' She winks and grins cheekily, backing away slowly hearing Luna's words. ''Oh hush up sis! Whenever i said that, it made a giant mess 'cause you never listened to me!'' She giggles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Marvolo walked down to the room of requirement, luna had left a note for her telling her about the party. As the doors opened she walked in before catching sight of the hosetess, running a bit she caught Luna around the middle picking her up "hey little moon" she said with a laugh
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Luna feels herself get picked up and she hears a familiar voice. She giggles at the nickname and looks at Marvolo, listening to her laugh. She grins. ''Hiya Marvolo! Thanks for coming!'' She hugs her friend and smiles kindly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next