The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Date with a stranger (Morgan)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Date with a stranger (Morgan)

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:27 am

"Yeah that sounds like them..." she said with a small smile. Morgan noticed a piece of Rabastan's hair was out of place when she turned to look at him. She rolled to her side, propping herself up with one hand and with the other, she reached out and smoothed it into place. She let her fingers trail down his cheek before suddenly stopping and pulling away, a deep blush coloring her pale cheeks. "I'm... I'm sorry...." she said embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:37 am

Before she pulled her hand away completely, he caught it. "Don't be," he whispered to her with that smile he had for her almost all the time these days. He got closer to her and looked her deep in the eyes. "You are beautiful girl. I still don't understand how can somebody hurt you," he told her.

Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:44 am

Morgan jumped slightly when Rabastan caught her hand before she could pull away completely. He got closer to her then, his grey eyes locking on hers. She smiled shyly, dropping her gaze from him at his compliment and comment about not knowing how someone could hurt her. Then she looked up at him from under her blonde eyelashes and shrugged. In a way, she wondered how all of this could happen, too, but strange things do happen for reasons unknown. "You are very kind," she said sweetly, the blush softening to a gentle pink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:48 am

"I can be. Only to those who deserve it," he said honestly as he did not intended to let her go. His face was closer and closer to her, their lips almost touching. "I am about to do one probably very stupid thing," he whispered and decided to wait a few seconds to give her chance to step back.

Rabs and Katrina:
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:56 am

She raised her face to be looking head on with Rabastan, "And, I deserve it?" she teased, with a smile. She noticed they were getting closer and closer together. At his next comment, she couldn't help but laugh lightly. Part of her wanted to pull away, but the part of her that wanted to stay put was stronger. Her eyes showed a small flicker of fear, and she pulled away slightly, but then relaxed and returned to where she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:04 am

Rabastan smiled again as he watched her hesitate at first but than coming back. He slowly, afraid that she might run away if he was faster, went even closer and than gently kissed her on her lips. With her, it was different, than with Marvolo. He couldn't show his possesive side to her. Not now, not yet. Maybe later. "I think you belong to that group, yes," he answered her question afterwards, still watching her.

Rabs and Katrina:
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:24 am

Morgan's eyes slowly closed as Rabastan gently kissed her on the lips. Her fears vanished for a moment, long enough for the kiss to end. When her eyes opened again, she couldn't help but smile shyly. "I'm honored to be in that group," she said quietly. Morgan really didn't know what to say. She looked away and spotted a white flower growing between them. She picked it and twirled it between her fingers. "Should we get back to the castle to ready ourselves for the party?" she asked shyly, raising her grey-blue eyes to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:28 am

"Yeah, I think we should," he replied and helped her get up, so they could go back to the castle get their costumes.

Rabs and Katrina:
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content