The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Gossip Girls I (Narcissa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gossip Girls I (Narcissa)

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Andromeda strode her way to one of the courtyards after she left a note on Narcissa's pillow that informed of Andromeda's presence at the Clock Tower Courtyard. Narcissa, in Andromeda's opinion, had been too in the dark about what was going on around her. In fact, Narcissa had hardly been seen since school started. But, being the loving and considerate sister that Andromeda was, she had a some great tips to induct Narcissa back into the spotlight.

With her green purse slung over her shoulder, Andromeda strutted onto the pavement of the courtyard and held a relatively large book in her hands. It wasn't the normal size of parchment, but it was not large enough to be a poster. The book was pretty much equal on each of its dimensions, which probably meant it had some useful functions. Andromeda smiled and stood waiting to spot her sister.

Back to top Go down

Re: Gossip Girls I (Narcissa)

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Narcissa was slightly surprised at the note she found on her pillow. She hadn't spent very much time with her sisters this year. She knew she had kept to herself a lot, and heard rumors or gossip through others about her own family members instead of conversing with them herself. She felt a touch of sadness at the thought of how long it had been since her and Andromeda spent any real time together. Having gotten ready quickly she made her way to clock tower court yard.

She could spot Andromeda right away and couldn't help the smile that easily formed on her lips as she made her way over to her. She noticed her sister held a book in her hands and was standing waiting for her. She stopped a few feet from her and raised an eyebrow looking at the book in her hand then raising her eyes to her sisters. "You wanted to to see me? I would of thought the common room would of been efficient, unless you have matters to discuss of a more...discreet manner?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Andromeda diverted her attention from the skyline and smiled once she saw her sister. "Oh, Narcissa! If you could only know how much I've been dying to converse with you," she whined to her to get her point across. "Mhm, the common room is a bit to.. populous for my plans. Come, I have a lot to explain," Andromeda smirked at Narcissa and made a swift turn and began strutting back inside the school. The book that was held tight in her hands was pressed firmly to her chest and her green satchel along with her dress were waving in the wind. Once the she was ready, Andromeda began to speak again. "Did you hear what your cousin did?" she asked Narcissa as she glanced out of the window. Andromeda purposefully referred to Sirius as 'Narcissa's cousin' simply because she did not want his name in her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:35 am

Narcissa kept in time with her sisters pace as they walked, yes she knew all to well how much Andromeda had been dying to talk to her. She felt as if a burden she did not know she had been bearing was lifted from her shoulders as they walked side by side. Caught up in a nostalgic moment she barely heard what her sister had said, though she noticed her choice of words. "My cousin? Dear sister I had no idea you had disowned him so. I have heard rumors and whispers, however I refused to believe them or encourage them until I knew for certain." Narcissa knew how much the ball had meant to her sister. Though she wasn't as interested in such things her sister was and that meant any transgression that was made toward Andromeda she would stand by her sisters actions and decisions.

"I am truly sorry for the way he acted at the ball, it was shameful and highly inappropriate for a Black, not only that but he, unfortunately, is a relative. That makes it even more insulting. However besides the ball I have no real story of what he has done though I know it did not end there." Narcissa looked towards her sister. She wished this meeting wasn't on these circumstances. Not only that but she did not know what comfort Andromeda seeked from her. She offered her apologies but did she also seek retribution?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:54 am

Andromeda nodded her head in understand as she strutted down the corridor alongside her younger sister. "I did have high regard for him prior to that night, and his outbreak is not what upset me. When I was in the corridor with him and Morgan, he defamed you and Bellatrix and reduced you to a female dog of his own animagus- he's an animagus, by the way. A dog; found that out last year," she explained to her with a few gestures of a free hand that was not needed to secure her book. "But that's not what I'm concerned about anymore. The other day, Sirius saw that same boy from the party on the third floor with Morgan.. and he hauled off. He ended up hitting Morgan 'by accident' which made her slide across the floor and gave her a nasty case of rug burn. She broke up with Sirius in an emotional instant, and Luna came when that Wolfclaw boy left. Luna tried to restrain Sirius, which obviously she did not prevail. It seems like me and Bellatrix are the only ones who can gather up enough strength to try and punish him. Anyway, him and Luna started kissing- I have pictures for you to see." She opened the book as she walked and it showed a few photographs of random people caught in a romantic act. There was Morgan and Sirius, and Scarlett and another Hufflepuff (which was irrelevant to the current conflict), Luna and Sirius, and a few other students. Andromeda offered the book for Narcissa to hold and flipped her hair as she perfected her strut.

Andromeda looked up from the book as she walked and began to talk again. "Walburga's done something with Luna's father, though.. Noctus or something. I can tell, because Luna is brainwashed into thinking she has to serve us. That can come in handy, with my current plans, though. I need time to perfect it, so I'll let you know as soon as I'm done.. which should be by the Halloween festivity. Speaking of which, do you know who you're going with? I've heard rumors that Remus might have wanted to take me, so I'm going to look into that. I'm sure Lucius would want to take you, but if not, there's always Regulus, right?" she said to Narcissa and added a lighthearted humor to the end. "I think we have to give you a makeover too, Cissy." Andromeda gave her a confident nod and smiled as she inspected Narcissa's current outfit and her own. This is going to be fun, she thought to herself, which caused her smile to widen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:31 am

Narcissa grew more and more angry as she listened to her sisters tale. How dare Sirius say such things? Has he no bounds? True her and their cousin were not as close as they could be but she had done him no wrong for such insults. She took the book in her hands and inspected the pictures as she listened to her sister update her on current events. She realized she had been in the dark more then she knew. She laughed as she looked at the pictures. "You have been busy! How did you ever manage to take these? And with Luna? I had thought Sirius had an eye for Marvolo?" She smiled and shook her head in amusement.

She felt excited, it had been some time since they schemed together and she would enjoy making Sirius pay for such remarks. "I will be awaiting any news from you on the matter then, I will help you with whatever it is you see fit that we must do. I can't believe his behavior. Bella and I weren't even there nor did anything to him yet he drags us into his petty tantrum? I think not."

However at the mention of Lucius she couldn't help but blush, she only hoped Andromeda didn't notice. "Yes, we do need a make over." She glanced at her current outfit, she hadn't paid much mind to fashion as of late. "I hope Lucius will take me, I would rather much prefer it." She attempted to say it in an off hand way though in all reality she was counting on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Andromeda giggled at Narcissa words and tried to maintain her modesty. "Come on, Cissy, you know how elusive I am," she explained to her through her smile, "and me and Sirius are the two most nefarious flirts of the the school. The only difference is that Sirius is a disrespectful swain, while I'm a mere platonic inamorata. There's no doubt in my mind that he is loosing himself to oblivious girls like Luna. He does have a 'thing' for Marvolo, but I wouldn't call that so intimate. Sirius is just a cunning womanizer who wants to get his way." Andromeda let out a hefty chuckle as she waved to a common passerby.

"This book," Andromeda said as she gestured to the book in Narcissa's hands, "is going to be our vital source of information. Guard it with your soul; defend it with your magic. To make sure we can always be in the know, we should leave it in a spot together so we can visit it daily and get our briefing, don't you think? I think the gargoyle near the viaduct is a perfect guardian for the book- we can hide it behind him." She nodded at Narcissa and began to walk towards the entrance of the school.

Andromeda strutted out through the doors and glanced around to spot the familiar gargoyle. "There!" she said in a hushed whisper and tipped over to the stationary gremlin. Andromeda inspected it, and it appeared to be inanimate, but she had passed it quite a few times to know better. "May I ask you a dire favor? If you wouldn't mind, could you please keep this book hidden? You won't be disturbed often- access should only be granted to me, Andromeda, and my sister here, Narcissa." After several seconds of apparent pondering, the gargoyle showed minimal signs of life and nodded in agreement to Andromeda. She took the book carefully from Narcissa's hands and slid it behind the gargoyle once he twisted to give them ample space to not destroy the book. "Thank you, friend. I will not forget you," she said to it and turned away from the stone creature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Through out the whole ordeal of hiding the book Narcissa let her sister take the lead. "Of course I will protect the book with all I have." She glanced back at where the book lay hidden with the stone creature. "It seems that it is our ace card, which we are hiding up our sleeves."

Narcissa got a thoughtful look on her face. "And what of Bella? Have you told her any of this or what we are up to? Surely you know she would not be fond of us planning without her. I have not seen her all school year. Have you?" She asked the other girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Andromeda shook her head at Narcissa's inquiry about their elder sister. "No, I haven't. You know how Bellatrix is- this underhanded stuff would that had been enough for how Sirius insulted her without her knowledge or presence. I haven't seen her at all, but maybe she's planning something herself," Andromeda explained to her as she lead the way back into the castle. "I wonder where the lot of them are at now." She smiled as she eagerly glanced out of a few corridors and windows as she walked aimlessly through the school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Narcissa watched her sister as she spoke and in the spur of the moment she reached out and looped her arm with her sisters, smiling at her kindly. " I have faith that what ever Bella does have planned for him that he will be regretting ever even mention her name from his lips. But tell me, what do you have planned for this make over you speak of?" Her eyes twinkled at the thought of dressing up and taking part in the Halloween festivities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top