Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

When the sun goes down (Morgan, Rabastan)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When the sun goes down (Morgan, Rabastan) - Page 2 Empty Re: When the sun goes down (Morgan, Rabastan)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Morgan was caught in Rabastan's grey eyes as he told her to stay. We are not all that bad you know? Let us prove it to you. Morgan looked to Morana and then back at the Slytherin boy and managed a shadow of a smile. "Alright. I will stay," she said timidly with a shiver as the chill of the water she was kneeling in began to seep into her bones.

Back to top Go down

When the sun goes down (Morgan, Rabastan) - Page 2 Empty Re: When the sun goes down (Morgan, Rabastan)

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Morana smiled, but that smile turned into dark smirk at the side of her face which Morgan couldn't see. She knew Rabs wanted revenge and she also knew he would do it quietly, not like Black. He wanted to stab that prat right into his back. This poor girl was amazing oportunity. "He is right, you know. What you interrupted was basically him teasing me about being incapable of playing with dolls," she said with kind voice and laughed a bit as she let go of Morgan and leaned against the tree again. Now it was Rabs' time to hold her.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:37 pm

"Because it's still just as stupid as it was ten years ago!" he laughed too. No, he would never understand what Morana feared about dolls and marionettes. He couldn't. She never really told anyone. Probably not even to Marvolo. It was just another dark secret this girl had in her heart. How many of them were? Was there anybody in this world, who knew them all? Morana was like much younger version of her godmother.

"And since my best friend just switched me for a tree, I feel free to offer you my chest to lean on, if it helps you feel a bit more warm and comfortable," he smiled charmingly again at Morgan.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Morgan smiled quizzically at Morana, "You never played with dolls as a little girl?" In a way, she couldn't really see her playing with them, but most little girls did. "How long have you two known each other?" she asked. When Morana moved to lean against a tree, Morgan noticed just how chilled she was starting to get. She looked up and colored slightly at Rabasan's offer to lean against him. She actually picked herself up and stepped out of the water. Her shoes and jeans were soaked, but she didn't care. She pulled Rabastan's robe tighter around her shoulders as she sat on the cool grass next to him. Morgan gently leaned against him and immediately felt his warmth radiate through his robe to her. She didn't care what Sirius thought about this. She felt weak, broken and any form of support at this moment was welcome. Even if it came in the form of another boy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 pm

"Never, I am not good in making friend with non-living things just like I am incapable of it with people" said Morana. She never told anyone why she hated dolls so much. But that fear had its reason. Pretty simple actually. She couldn't stand look in their eyes. But that wasn't what Morana wanted to think about in that moment. She watched Morgan get closer to Rabs and smirked. This was easier than she thought. He smirk quickly turned into that warm smile again, so the only one who could see it was Rabs.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Rabastan pulled his hands around Morgan, so she felt at least a bit warmer. It was getting dark after all and whole plan would be a little bit for nothing, if little raven girl froze to death. "See? Her majesty, serpent princess Morana Arachne Gaunt is scared of dolls! I mean who would expect such a thing? Not many of our housemates I can tell you that. They thing she is perfect. Every sign of her being human really surprises them," laughed Rabastan and watched Morana roll her eyes. But they both knew it was truth. Morana herself was more like a perfect porcelain doll of Slytherin house. Protected by everyone. Like a queen. But in reality, she just managed to make them all her worshippers and slaves without them even realizing it.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Morgan went slightly rigid when she felt Rabastan's arms around her. But, only for a moment and then she relaxed, leaning into him. Morgan just looked at Morana when he told her about her fear of dolls. "There is nothing wrong with having some flaws, Morana. I mean, no one is perfect," she said, beginning to sound a bit like her old self again. "I mean, look at me. I did something to make Sirius change...At least, I think I did," she said saddening slightly sighing and pulling her knees to her chest under Rabastan's robe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Morana looked at her curiously. How could she possible change someone like Black. He was born as pain in the ass. But she didn't say that out loud. She never did expres her opinions. Because she knew people mostly don't want to know. Or don't care for that matter.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:46 pm

"And what did you do? Or what do you think you do?" asked Rabastan curiously. He wanted to smirk, but he didn't. And again, he felt like Morana is thinking about that same thing. He maybe wanted to use this girl, but whatever Black was, it wasn't her fault.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Morgan shrugged in Rabastan's arms. "That's the thing," she raised her grey-blue eyes to Morana. "I don't know." And she didn't, but since she was involved, or was, she had to have something to do with some of the slide downhill Sirius was experiencing. "Everything was fine and then he all of a sudden became VERY possessive and wouldn't let any other boy to anything to me. Rabastan, what you are doing now would make him snap and probably cause a confrontation," she said turning her eyes to the boy holding her gently. "I just don't understand..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Rabastan smirked as he looked at Morana. Suddenly they both knew, what might cause this. Morana wasn't the only Gaunt with ability tu manipulate and bring dakness on surface. "I hate to break the news to you, but I suppose you alredy know Morana's twin sister?" he asked seriously. "And trust me, I would kick his ass with all pleasure," he added with smirk and Morana rolled her eyes once again. Rabastan knew it wasn't because of Marvolo, but because of him. She knew he had full right to do it. After all, Rabastan was pretty sure, she would do it as well if she could. But he also knew there was one thing Morana never did. She never tried to change her sisters life.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Morgan looked away and nodded, placing her chin on her knees. "Yes, I know her," she said quietly. She didn't have a response to his comment of kicking Sirius' ass with pleasure. She didn't want to think that Marvolo had anything to do with this since she had said so many things that made sense about his actions at the Ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:15 pm

"My sister knows lots of things. And she is good in many things. For example like always get what she wants," said Morana and her dark husky voice half disappeared in cold wind. Not only her sister was like that, but Morgan didn't need to know that for now.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:17 pm

"Don't be sad for it. Like we said, he'll come around. We are all young after all. Everything gets better and until than, all you can do is enjoy what you have now," he smiled at her and gave her look full of understanding. He lost Marvolo after all. And as much as he was angry, he was hurt as well.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:20 pm

"True," Morgan said in regards to both of them. As much as she wanted to enjoy what she had now, she felt too empty to even see what she did have. Wanting to change the subject, Morgan asked, "Where did you two meet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:35 pm

"Orphanage. We used to hang around with my brother and Barty and we met Gaunt sisters. We liked to play we are their guardians and we grew up together. Morana and Barty were meant for each other. It was hell growing up with them," Rabastan laughed honestly. Barty was always so protective about quiet little Morana. Never let anyone to get close to her. He wondered if she ever noticed, but than, Morana wasn't stupid. And she wanted to belong to him.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 pm

Morgan laughed lightly, like a bell, as Rabastan shared how they met and what it was like growing up together. It felt good to laugh a little. She felt lighter, brighter, a touch more normal. "It's nice that you all grew up together and you're still friends now," she said. "I didn't really get to make many close friends until I got here," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:51 pm

"It wasn't hell growing up with us! We were nice and quiet kids! It was Marvolo and you who always made a mess and we had to cover it up!" Morana laughed. "Wait for the Halloween party! I couldn't persuade Marvolo to make it at least a bit normal, it is going to be one huge mess!" she added as she remembered their bday celebration in the forrest. She was still curious who will come.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:53 pm

"I am going to be a good boy! It's your boyfriend you should be worry about," laughed Rabastan without even realizing, that Morgan doesn't know much about Barty. Well, at least not his dark side anyway. Only few people knew who is Crouch junior in reality. And only those few weren't surprised he is in Slytherin and not Ravenclaw like his father always wanted.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Morgan's eyes brightened slightly at the mention of a Halloween party. "You're planning a party? Why would it be a mess if your sister is planning it, Morana?" she asked, a note of brightness in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:04 pm

"Because she is messy and crazy person, that's all. I didn't mean it in bad," explained Morana with smile and for once, she really didn't mean it in bad. Her sister, no matter who she was, was always perfect to her. Even with her mistakes.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:08 pm

"Reminds me I don't have a date yet," said Rabastan suddenly. A little bit more serious. After all, for a Slytherin was inappropriate to go on the party without a date. Than he looked at Morgan and smiled a bit. He only hoped he won't scare her off by that. After all, it would be shame. "What about you? Would you come with me?" he asked Morgan. He wanted to add something else, like that he knew he is not Black and such, but in the end, it wouldn't probably change anything about her desicion, so he stayed with the question.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Morgan turned, full torso, placing one hand on the ground to keep her from tipping over. Her grey-blue eyes looking Rabastan full in the face. Had he really just asked her that? After all that she had been through that day? Part of her wanted to say no, but looking into his eyes and seeing his charming face, another part of her she didn't know was there wanted to say yes. Something flickered across her eyes for only a moment, and then it was gone. Morgan smiled, meekly, and nodded, "Ummm.... alright. Sure, I will go with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:37 pm

"Great," he said happily. "Sorry, I hope you didn't get offended. I didn't mean it in bad. I just thought you might need distraction from all of this and being somewhere alone, that only makes you think about all that shit instead of trying to accept that and possibly move on," he explained why he asked her.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:48 pm

"No, not at all. It's a little sudden, but I appreciate the gesture," she said. They had only just met, but she felt honored that he would be willing to help her forget about what had happened that day. However, there was still a small prickle in the back of her mind to be careful with this boy, but she couldn't figure out why... Morgan turned to look at Morana, "You going to go with.... Barty?" she said trying to remember if that was his name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:52 pm

"Of course, there is no other man in this world for me, than him," Morana answered with smile. "Even if he is a bit possesive too. But I love him that way," she added watching watter in Black lake.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:55 pm

"Yeah, he would kill anyone who would get close to his girl," Rabastan said the truth. Of course Morgan coudn't know how much truth was in his words. When it comes to being possesive, Barty Crouch jr. was one of the worst. Probably only Morana was capable of finding some kind of peacefull relationship with him.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next