The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Character Application Form

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Application Form

Post by Bellatrix Lestrange on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Students, You may join ONLY as Years one two or three. Canon characters will join with there starting age.

25 in character posts are required on the last account you made before you can make a new one.

Please make a separate thread, titling it with the name of your character and complete the following form with the appropriate information. Once you are finished, post the thread and please wait patiently for one of the administrators to approve your character.

Once your character has been approved, you may begin to RP on the site.

Code:
(Character Name)- Character Application

I confirm that I have filled all field swith an asterick (*) located on my profile on the "Profile" Tab. (Yes or No?):

I confirm that I filled my character sheet located on my profile (Yes or No):

In case you are a student, which school?:

In case you are an adult, what was your house at school?:

[b]Example Role-play[/b] (100 words min.):

[b]Other questions[/b]

Is English your first language? Yes or No::
Active time on site per day:
Is your username your character's first and last name capitalized? (If no, place request to fix it here):
How did you find us?:
Are you over 13 in real life? (You don't need to lie, it's just a survey):
Bellatrix Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile http://harrypotter-world.freefansitehosting.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Application Form

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Ok! I will do it

Last edited by William McG on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Alia Scott

Post by Alia Scott on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:53 am

(Character Name)- Alia Scott

I confirm that I have filled all field swith an asterick (*) located on my profile on the "Profile" Tab. (Yes or No?): yes

I confirm that I filled my character sheet located on my profile (Yes or No): yes

In case you are an adult, what was your house at school?: Slytherin

Example Role-play (100 words min.):
The train ride to Hogwarts had been a long one. Alia was unfortunate enough to have wound up sat in the sand carriage as a boy around her age that didn't and wouldn't shut up throughout the entire journey. Now, as they were waiting to be sorted, she was unlucky enough to be stood next to him having no choice but to listen to him ramble on.
Alia had no idea what he was talking about. At the rate his mouth moved, it was surprising that any words came out. If Alia had had one stroke of luck that evening it was that the annoying boy was sorted before her and into a different house.
She sighed contently and enjoyed the brief peace and quiet and began to dwell on her situation. Her deep thinking was rudely interrupted when her name was called to be sorted.
She sat down on the stool and had the hat placed on her head. Nothing happened for a while and she began to wonder if there was much point to this.
'There's lots of point to this, I'll have you know. Without this, how will you get placed in a house?'
At first, Alia didn't know where this voice was coming from. Although she while never admit it, she jumped a bit in surprise. It didn't take her too long though, to come up with a snide answer.
'Why not let me chose?' She thought and the hat answered her.
Because then we would have people who don't belong in that house in that house. Can you see the problem?
'No.'
Just be quiet and let me sort you.
For a few minutes more, she got some more peace and quiet, even if the whole school was starring at her.
Finally, the hat decided on a house and she was able to sit down and eat.

Is English your first language? Yes or No:: yes
Active time on site per day: a few hours
Is your username your character's first and last name capitalized? (If no, place request to fix it here): yes
How did you find us?: online
Are you over 13 in real life? (You don't need to lie, it's just a survey): yes

Last edited by Alia Scott on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Alia Scott

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry of magic, department of security
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:08 am

Your profile is confusing. If you are student at Hogwarts, you need to be 17 and under and without a ministry job. If you wish to be adult, working at the ministry, please state the school house you were at while at school and please first apply in ministry employement section or send message to Marvolo Gaunt, so that we can keep track. You should be approved shortly after.

Thank you,
Admin staff

Wedding dress and Engagement ring:

Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:52 pm

Elizabeth Belle Edwards- Character Application

I confirm that I have filled all fields with an asterisk (*) located on my profile on the "Profile" Tab. (Yes or No?): Yes

I confirm that I filled my character sheet located on my profile (Yes or No): Yes

In case you are a student, which school?: Hogwarts

She received the owl sent letter with a confused look. After she read it, her heart filled with joy.
"There are other kids like me?", she thought, "But, I am a FREAK..."

Her adopted mom read her mind and frowned, "You aren't a freak. You're just different." "And I love you for who you are."
"Thanks, mom..."
"I am a failure... I will kill myself at school.", she thought.
She is loved for who she is. She will come back someday... on her feet. Girl, please come back to me. I am waiting for you.

Other questions

Is English your first language? Yes or No:: Yes
Active time on site per day: 1 or 2 hours
Is your username your character's first and last name capitalized? (If no, place request to fix it here): No, can I please fix it?
How did you find us?: Looking on google
Are you over 13 in real life? (You don't need to lie, it's just a survey): Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:33 am

Aerin Song- Character Application

I confirm that I have filled all field swith an asterick (*) located on my profile on the "Profile" Tab. (Yes or No?):
Yes

I confirm that I filled my character sheet located on my profile (Yes or No):
Yes

Hogwarts

Aerin had wondered through the streets of Diagon Alley holding her mother's hand as she desperately searched for the Magical Menagerie. She smiled widely with glee when she saw the sign and dragged her mother inside. Aerin had already decided that she wanted a feline friend to take with her to Hogwarts so she looked at the cats trying to find one she liked. There was a beautiful raven black female cat with green eyes and Aerin knew instantly that she wanted this one. Her mother agreed and helped her daughter pick out a red collar then Aerin put a nametag on it that read, "Darjeeling". Aerin's mother paid for the cat and all of the supplies that she would need then they headed on their way to Ollivanders.

Other questions

Is English your first language? Yes or No:: Yes
Active time on site per day: Not sure yet, but hopefully 2hrs?
Is your username your character's first and last name capitalized? (If no, place request to fix it here): Yes
How did you find us?: Harry Potter Wikia
Are you over 13 in real life? (You don't need to lie, it's just a survey): Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:52 pm

Welcome!
All accounts need to be your character's first and last name, with the initial letters of each being capitalised. Please send me a private message or respond to this topic if you need your account name changed and what you would like it changed to.
Thank you.

Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content