Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

nightly trip.

2 posters

Go down

nightly trip. Empty nightly trip.

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:34 am

Jocelyn had sneaked out of the castle, Ronan and Dante fought with each other, Ronan tried to strangle Dante and he had to go to the hospital wing. Jocelyn tried to get them off each other with Achilles but she received a slap in the face and she ran away from the whole scene. She ran up to her favorite spot at the viaduct courtyard where she watched over the water and the forest. She leaned over the railing and looked into the water, it was full moon and the light of the moon shined into the water and she saw her shadow, her tears fell into the water but she didn't bother to wipe them away.

Jocelyn could feel her cheek burning from the slap she received from Dante, it was totally unexpected but when she looked at Dante with tears in her eyes she knew he didn't like her at all. What if he didn't accept the fact that i was back in their life, that he was convinced i wasn't alive and it hard was for him to accept that i was still living? What if he never liked me? All those thoughts made Jocelyn cry even harder, she buried her head in her hands still leaning on the railing.

Last edited by Jocelyn Mia Grimm on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

nightly trip. Empty Re: nightly trip.

Post by Kol Mikaelson Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:04 am

Kol was walking in the night, enjoying the view of the full moon, on the viaduct he saw a girl she was hiding her face in her hand and he was curious and wanted to have some fun with scaring her a bit. He walked up to her and and stood still leaning against the railing on the other side of her in the shadows.

"What is a girl like you doing here, at the edge of a they say a dark forest?" He asked her seeing her jump and she turned around looking at him. Kol could only smirk at her shocked expression.

"Calm now i do not intend to harm you, i was only curious why you are here in the middle of the night all by yourself." Kol crossed his arm and looked at the girl up and down.
Kol Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:12 am

Jocelyn was still in deep thoughts when she heard someone asking her something, she jumped in shock and turned around, she was greeted by a boy, older than her and probably from the other Wolfclaw. Jocelyn looked at him darkly.

"Well didn't your mother never tell you that is wrong to sneak up to someone!" Jocelyn wiped away her tears and kept looking at him, she saw him checking her out and if Ronan knew he was doing it he would kill him instantly. "Well i'm relieved you do not intend to do so but who says i can trust you mister Wolfclaw?" She asked him holding her head a little to the side. She couldn't see the boy properly and she couldn't deny that she wasn't scared of him. What is a Wolfclaw doing here in the middle of the night and why didn't he bothered someone else?

Jocelyn turned her head to the forbidden forest and looked back at him. "If you don't believe our Headmaster or Deputy Headmistress, what would stop you to go in and look for yourself?" She asked him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kol Mikaelson Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:24 am

Kol had still the smirk on his face when the girl accused him of sneaking up on her. He walked into the light of the moon and was now standing next to her. "I'm sorry did you had a private moment for yourself? Did your mother tell you not too go outside in the middle of the night by yourself?" He asked innocently but laughed at her. "Maybe my prefect badge will give you some trust but you are obviously right, i didn't say you could trust me at all sweetheart." Kol looked at the forbidden forest and again the smirk appeared on his face, he looked back at the girl and gave her a wink.

"I think i can handle a couple of creatures, i have seen worse than the creatures here in this forest but because i'm a guest here in England and i need to behave, i don't like it being killed in front of a whole school by my Headmistress, that boy was so annoying.." Kol shook his head and looked at the view.
Kol Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:35 am

When the boy walked up to her, she needed to hold every urge in her body to not step away from him and let him notice that she was scared of him. Now he was more in the picture and she could properly look at him. She crossed her arms, rolled her eyes but when he started about Archimedes, her scaredness of him fade away and made room for anger. How dared he to talk about my brother like that. Jocelyn couldn't hold her anger and she grabbed her wand and held it against his throat when he looked at the view.

"Don't talk about my brother like that, you have no idea what you are up against here! So don't cross the line here mister Wolfclaw.." Jocelyn said darkly, the boy didn't turned his head nor did he grabbed his wand, Jocelyn pulled her wand away from his throat and stepped away from him, she didn't put away her wand because he could always attack her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kol Mikaelson Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:45 am

Suddenly he felt the tip of her wand by his throat and he knew he pushed a personal button of the girl in front of her. In a dark voice she told him to back off and not talk about her brother like that. Brother so she was a Grimm..? Kol stayed calm although he wasn't so happy that a young girl like her just pulled out her wand and trying to slid his throat. When the girl pulled her wand away he turned around, his smirk was gone and he looked at her with a glare. "Sweetheart, don't do that ever again, you probably don't know what kind of school Wolfclaw is? The school where i am coming from does not have weak and childish kids like you and your dead brother so get this in your head right now. Don't ever put that wand of yours against my throat because the next time you do that again you will end in the cemetery next to your pathetic brother of yours. I'll leave you alone and i'll walk away but i just warned you and i don't make jokes!" Kol told the girl in front of him, he saw she had still her wand in her hand and he could see that she was holding it tightly.
Kol Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down