Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Black Ball (open to students)

+5
Kestrel Olander
Marvolo Gaunt
Dorea Potter
Katrina Lestrange
Luna Valkyrie
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Black Ball (open to students) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Black Ball (open to students)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Alexander nodded to Luna and tried his best to keep his composure as another attractive female came over. He refused to speak and kept his eyes on her's as he nodded and muttered, "Hey." in response and decided to keep himself preoccupied with viewing the now colorful black lake.

However, When the entire fiasco happened between Sirius and Cian, the punch was enough to snap him back to reality and see what was happening. However, he couldn't bring himself to do anything since Sirius was a fellow gryffindor and much older and skilled than him, without any question, and Cian was also a friend. After the new girl, Morgan, went off and Sirius followed, Alexander internally kicked himself for not doing something about it... he had to have done something...

Back to top Go down

The Black Ball (open to students) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Black Ball (open to students)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Andromeda was occupied on the far side of the room by a handful of talkative young students. "Oh, yeah, you're completely right about that. I know her prices can be somewhat high, but they-" she said to them when a sudden commotion made her break her sentence. What the hell? she thought to herself as she turned to see what was going on. Andromeda was able to see above the sea of short heads and saw a glimpse of blood from a rather unfamiliar face. "What the hell?" she whispered to herself as she nodded to the students who she was talking to and walked towards the center of attraction.

The amount of children that were purposely getting in her way started to tantalize Andromeda. "Excuse me, please. Watch out; coming through! Oh, I'm sorry- excuse me!" Andromeda chanted with an annoyed expression on her face. As she had to push through a few waves of people, Andromeda's rage was starting to show aesthetically. Her hair was no longer a sandy brown, but instead a very fiery red. In fact, the was she stomped past people made her hair look like it was actually on fire. "Watch out! Move, get out the way!" she exclaimed at the last few pair of students huddled around the foreign boy and Luna. Andromeda had just enough time to figure out that someone had offended the boy and Luna was trying to defend said actions. The way that Sirius was chasing after Morgan made it much more obvious what probably happened.

Andromeda's face contorted into a haste scowl as she realized what was actually happening. "Oh, shut the hell up, Luna- he can do whatever he wants to do to that mangy mut of a being!" she snapped at Luna as she was seemingly embracing the boy in a dancing posture. Andromeda could not assess where her rage was coming from, but it continued to build up to the point where she couldn't think about being rational. Her eyes scanned for Sirius and her body involuntarily strode after him in a quick pace. In all but a few swift movements, Andromeda's hand were entangled inside Sirius's untamed hair and the other was clenched onto Morgan's wrist. She could not gathered enough words to spit out at the current moment but did know what to say to the people she saw standing. "Narcissa! Dorea- Celania!" she bellowed as she dragged Sirius by his hair and Morgan by her wrist to the door. "Maintain this party. I'll be back." Andromeda had a very disgusted expression on her face as she pushed through to the corridor that lead into the wing.

With a lazy thrust of her hand, Andromeda shoved Sirius into a wall and simply let go of Morgan. Andromeda was speechless, probably the first in her life, and couldn't put together enough words to make sense. The anger inside of her was making a dozen thoughts race through her head. When she could finally build up to say something understandable, Andromeda began by pointing her finger violently at Sirius. "Sirius Black, what the hell is wrong with you, you fool? Are you able to comprehend how bad you've just screwed up?" she said to him with a very foul ring to her voice, which sounded a lot like Sirius' mother. "Before I go absolutely off the rails and tell you off, please, explain why you did that. Tell me why you just had to go do something that would completely throw off the party that was going somewhat smoothly." Andromeda sighed and paced shortly in circled between Sirius and Morgan, thinking of a way she could repair the damage that had been caused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:33 pm

Marvolo watched the entire fiasco take place with mild interest, concern not creasing her face until Andromeda appeared absolutely livid. She watched as she dragged the two lovers from the hall and with a roll of her eyes she followed, she had known Andromeda for years and knew her temper could be something of a legend.

Following quickly she slipped out of the door unnoticed and approached them in time to see her shove Sirius staying a few feet back she crossed her arms over her torso and raised an eyebrow "Andromeda, he was doing it out of love. Morgan is a new and exotic creature to him, she makes him care and that caring instills fear" she walked over to her friend laying a hand on the woman's slender shoulder "Sirius has never had to fear losing someone and he felt threatened when that Emperor boy seemed to charm her." she looked at Sirius and nodded though a smile didn't crease her lips, she wished in her heart that he could feel that way about her and though she wanted it so badly she didn't think he deserved to be judged over his first act of defense for the girl he held dear, part of her even admired him for these actions.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:26 am

Narcissa had remained quiet in a corner of the room watching as things played out. When her sister asked her to maintain the party and all but dragged Sirius and Morgan from the room, her hair blazing in pure rage, she couldn't help but smirk. She knew her sisters temper all to well, and part of her was disappointed she wouldn't witness the confrontation outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:54 am

Morgan winced as Andromeda clasped her by the wrist and all but dragged her out of the Hospital Wing and into the hall. She threw, well shoved, Sirius into the stone wall and then released her. Morgan absentmindedly rubbed her wrist with her other hand and didnt say a word. Morgan's grey-blue eyes were downcast, focusing on the floor. She listened as Andromeda and Marvolo both spoke, more to Sirius and each other than to her. She didn't know what to say. Somehow, she felt like they who situation was somehow her fault...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:05 am

Luna dances and smiles at Cain. "The dance is good..seems familiar." She heard Andromeda tell her to shut up and she brushed it away, looking at the floor. She looks at Cain. "Sorry but I need a drink. Excuse me for a moment." She pushed through people and slid behind a door. She grabs her leather jacket and pulls out a silver flask, gulping down the contents. "Thank Merlin I don't get drunk..." She mutters to herself and puts the flask away. She looks at the window and sees her birthmark darkening and glowing but not in protective mode. She's being called. She grabs her wand and it shortens the dress so it looked more like a ballerina dress, her shoes changed to ballerina shoes and she walks out the room, into the party crowd. She ties up her hair and her dark birthmark stood out. The drink dimmed down the glow and it looked paler. She leans against the window sill next to Alexander, looking into the crowd waiting for the couple and Andromeda to come back.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:51 am

Cian smiled at his dance partner as they went through the dance. He looked briefly at the girl, who must have been the hostess of the ball, when she barked at Luna about letting him do as he wished to Sirius. Suddenly, Luna commented to him that she needed a drink and took of. Cian stood looking after her and lost her in the croud. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Guess I'm on my own, then..." he murmured to himself. Cian made his way into the croud and took a seat along the far wall of the room, next to the where the musicians were playing, watching all the people and listening to the music.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:41 am

Luna notices Cain and mentally slaps her forehead. She walks back to him and blushes. "I'm so sorry...its just the drink I needed is not here I believe and I needed it badly otherwise I'd have to leave altogether and I didn't want to leave just yet..." She smiles kindly and looks down at him with apologetic eyes that shone a bright blue due to the candle light.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Cian had his eyes closed as he gently bobbed his head and tapped his fingers to the beat of the music. His brown eyes opened and locked onto Luna when she appeared befor him, appologizing for leaving him high and dry. "I certainly hope that you aren't relying on the drink to wash away your troubles, Miss Luna," he said with a small smile. "Appology accepted. You changed your...Well, everything. It's very nice. Would you like to dance again or just sit?" he asked, eyes smiling as his crooked grin replaced his smile.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Luna hears what he says and scratches the back of her neck. "I guess I do..." She says hesitantly. "Yes I did...it was getting hot and if I need to run out, this will allow me to do so." She watches the dancers and her eyes shine. "Seeing as I left you during the dance, I shall repay you with another." She smiles kindly and holds out her hand with a cheeky grin.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Cian takes Luna's hand and holds her in a dance fashion. "Which dance would you like?" he asks with a grin. He thinks about what the girl said about the drink, and carefully asks, "Would you like to talk about your troubles and why you wash them down with that? I'm more than happy to listen as a new friend of yours." His brown eyes softened at the offer, "If you would rather not, I understand. But, know that I'm always here to listen. Friends do that for each other, Miss Luna."
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Sirius was less depressed once Morgan she forgave for acting so recklessly. He was gonna reply with something soothing, to calm her spirit. He didn't want to make her too uncomfortable with the whole situation. The words were about to exit his mouth, when he felt a familiar hand grab hold of him and pull him.

"What's wrong with me?" He said, after being pushed into the wall, by none other than Andromeda. His lip lifted so his words could be heard loudly, but Sirius was interrupted when Marvolo herself took the words right out from his mouth. It seemed she knew exactly what he was gonna say. Although Sirius wasn't sure Andro was gonna buy it. Her temper was quite radical. And sometimes Sirius wondered why she clashed so much with Walburga.

"I love that girl. Sorry if my head is troubled with all these new kids hanging around. But no macho man or anything like it even comes close to her without me being on top of him. Understood?" Contradicting Andromeda's anger wasn't the best way to go. But Sirius had to stood for what he thought was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Morgan's grey-blue eyes shot up at Sirius' words of love for her. Her heart softened at hearing those words, but something still troubled her: no other male will be able to get close to her, friend or not, without Sirius' permission. She wanted to speak of this, but didn't as this wasn't the right time for it. She did however, think of something to say, "I am sorry this had to happen. If you will excuse me, I think I will turn in for the night." The sorrow in Morgan's voice was painful to any ear that heard it. She looked to Andromeda with a timid smile, "Thank you for the use of this wonderful dress. Maybe I will get to wear it again, sometime." Morgan's eyes glanced to Sirius briefly before she turned and walked silently towards Ravenclaw Tower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Morana entered the Ball. She was late and she knew it, but she always lived up to the fact so many times mentioned in journals of her mother. 'The Queen is never late, others are just too early.' Morana had to smirk, when she thought of that, but than, she put her mask back on. Her face was without a single emotion as she observed the place and people. She was partly looking for Barty, since they couldn't enter the Ball together. Crouch senior would probably jump into empty swimming pool in Crouch manor if he found out his only son, who instead of Ravenclaw ended up in Slytherin now even dated infamous Morana Gaunt. That made dark haired girl smirk once again. Maybe Crouch senior had something in his head in the end. He only, from all the people, never believed, that growing up in orphanage can change who were Gaunt twins born to be. And he was right. Morana had to give him that. Unfortunately he was too busy being afraid of her and her sister, that he didn't even notice the little change of his own son. In the end, not even Bartemius Crouch senior didn't see it coming. Just like the rest of wizarding society.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Luna thinks through any dance she knew and smiles. "Any dance will do. My troubles would be my past. I've had a rough one without parents but with three sisters. The two oldest travelled the world ad my twin just stayed in our family library. One of the eldest blamed me for the death of my mother as I saw the whole thing...a few years ago, I was attacked which explains the scars on my arms and legs." She points to her arms and shrugs. "Then my dear boyfriend has not spoken to me fire quite some time. Ive been drinking for a few years now and I enjoy the thrill of it all as I am an adrenaline junkie. I love thrills which is a main reason as to why I'm the black family's protector and because it's the closest way to my father." She rambles on and blushes. "I'm sorry for bothering you with all this...but thank you for listening." She gives him a small dimpled smile that only Morgan, Jocelyn and Achilles have seen as they know of her past. It was the smle that showed the pain she had felt and still feels.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Alexander was about to say something to Luna when she had come over, but didn't know what to say at first, but she apparently spotted someone in the crowd and hurried off. He leaned back against the arch of the window and kicked up one of his legs, now finding the party more interesting to watch than the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Andromeda sighed at Sirius's blunt words and disregarded Marvolo's words. "You are an inconsiderate bastard, you know that, Sirius?" Andromeda said to him with a long grunt. "Ugh! I don't think you even comprehend how much you have screwed me up just then. This is probably the worst things you could have ever done to me!" She let out a sigh and paced around the corridor. Her anger was starting to rise, which reflected by darkening the ferocity in her hair. Andromeda sighed and let out a frustrated whimper from the anger that was stirring in her. "Sirius! Why! You're acting like a 'macho man' right now! You act like your affection for Morgan can justify how you screw up! That boy didn't do anything out of the ordinary that I wouldn't do to her myself, so what would you have done to me? Punched me in my face? No, and neither would Morgan," she explained to him with a few stomps and claps. "Morgan doesn't get obsessively furious at Marvolo every time she's around you. That kiss that Marvolo gave you, you remember that- just a few moments ago? That, if anything, was more seductive than what that boy did! You ignorant swine!" Andromeda let out another whimper and walked across to a window that looked out onto the grounds.

Andromeda inhaled deeply and decided to begin talking once again. "A year Grandfather Phineas brought this tradition to Hogwarts, Aunt Elladora held a party that was also symbolic elsewhere. You know that the Blacks are completely irrational, and could blow up at any sign of disrespect," she explained to Sirius as she watched the grounds through the window. "Someone cut up at Elladora's party.. a Shafiq, if I remember correctly. She personally hexed them into a vegetable state and hired hitwizards to try and execute members of his family. They were almost completely successful until Ursula talked some sense into her. All that over this party. Do you know how I should be acting right now? But, I'm not since I'm above that- I should be jinxing you into a coma." Andromeda sighed and leaned against the window and collapsed onto the windowsill. She couldn't help the tears that were streaming down her cheeks, so she simply wiped them on her gown. Andromeda forced her fist into the wall, which caused nothing but pain to herself, and continued to sob.

Andromeda turned to Sirius and eyed him with her puffy, pink eyes. "It's just unfair, though! You didn't pull this crap when Bellatrix held it! Why me, Sirius, why must it have been me? You knew how much this festive thing- party... gathering- was important to me! This is ultimately like the only reason I was grateful for my heritage! I was given the chance to help the opinion of non-magical people and the way that pureblood conduct themselves around them; you know what you did with that ideal? You've essentially spat on it and tossed it to the side as if it was rubbish! Acting so immature at a time like this! At to make it worst, I'm going to be the only hostess in the family that someone acted up at their gathering and not being reprimanded and given consequences for it. Not Belvina, not Lucretia, and not even Cedrella had to deal with this. I'm pretty sure Celania's grandfather would have loved to host this party himself. But, you ruined that honor that I tried to uphold that was dedicated to Marius- being disowned for something that wasn't even given proper evaluation and understanding. I can't do anything more at this point, though. Everyone saw what happened, and the rest of the family is bound to find out. I'm going to be frowned upon, and you're probably going to end up dead. You're being allowed to roam free and not have to pay for what you did- something that I should have handled. I just can't do it, though. Narcissa didn't seem to touched by what you did, but she's going to tell someone. The guests are going to tell and spread what happened. Everyone's going to know, and once Bellatrix or Walburga gets wind of it-" she explained and then let out a whimper before she could finish her statement. "You're targeted Sirius, just watch out." Andromeda let the built-up tears roll down her cheeks and she curled up in a corner to help herself cope with everything that was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Cian listened to Luna's tale of her troubles intently, slowly leading her in a dance that was easy to follow while talking on such things. As her story drew to an end, he noticed the smile she gave him after telling him she was sorry for troubling him with this matter. While she smiled, Cian couldn't help but still see the pain in her face, mostly her eyes. "I assure you, it is no trouble. I am happy to listen and happy that you were open enough to share. If there is ever anything I can help you with, Miss Luna, all you need to do is ask. For exampl, would you like me to help you with those bruises? A little healing spell will fix them right up," he said with a grin. His brown eyes were sincere when he made his offer. He never liked to see females marred in any way, and hearing Luna's tale didn't help that feeling when he could see the marks of her torment where she pointed them out.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Luna follows with ease and smiles, shaking her head. "They show my stupidity for letting them and they show what I deserved. It's all good...bruises are easy to cover and heal quick. Thank you though Cain. Please just call me Luna. Miss makes me feel posh and I only get called that when I meet other protectors." She smiles, her moon looking eyes fluttered around the party crowd and back to him. "If you ver need anything like someone to talk to, come find me. On fact, owl me. My owl is called Celeste and it's black with a White dot on it's forehead. Should be next to a crow that has a White ring of fathers around it's foot. Names Nero." She tells him with a kind smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Marvolo glanced at Sirius as Andromeda's outburst came to an end, crouching down next to the girl she wrapped her in her arms "I know your embarrassed" she said softly "But you regain composure by handling situations with elegance, this is a fine ball and I know you will host another. Just because you had something happen to make your ball memorable does not mean it is a failure, thus far it is wonderful" she hugged her tightly then raised a hand to wipe at the stray tears, a compassionate smile creasing her lips as she looked at the girl.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Sirius clenched his fists at the sight that passed his eyes. He didn't care that he had ruined the ball. In fact, in the moment, he didn't even care about how Andromeda felt. "Inconsiderable bastard? I did NOT ask that two faced piece of no good trash, that thinks he can come onto any girl he sees in a damn ball, if he was interested in my girlfriend...sure no one did..." Sirius growled, and ground his teeth heavily. "If he thinks all girls here are nothing but classy prostitutes like the ones in his damn country, I'm glad I gave him what he had coming!" Sirius's eyes turned into a probably very familiar color, both to Marvolo and Andromeda. When he got extremely furious, Sirius's animagus form started to manifest. "Macho man? I was protecting what I most hold dear. Morgan's mine, and that green looking douche bag had no business trying to even talk to her. I wouldn't punch you for the simple reason that you are not someone I distrust. But that fucker right there," Sirius exclaimed, with his index finger pointing at the door to the hospital wing. "I have no idea who is. She knows who Marvolo is. Pretty sure that's the difference between the two damn situations. And the boy...huh, the boy,"- Sirius looked at Andromeda, straight in the eye. She probably thought he wasn't displeased with the situation either. "That boy had no business talking to Morgan...I know what boys like him want. To get girls that belong to others."

Once Andromeda started to mention the rest of the family, Sirius simply went berserk. "I don't care about who hosts the ball! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BLACKS! I don't give two jacks about what those two bitches can do." Sirius finally snapped, - "THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO EITHER!" Sirius commented, disapparating from the scene. He was sick and tired about the situation, and without Morgan there, he simply left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Andromeda looked up from her ball and watched Sirius as he began shouting and inciting an argument. As began to talk more, Andromeda no longer felt sadness, but rather a sort of achievement for some reason. She turned and thanked Marvolo for the comforting she did and grabbed onto her arm to allow herself to be hoisted up. Andromeda stood next to the wall with her arms crossed and watched Sirius ramble.

Her mouth formed a brief frown when he mentioned his lack of interest in the party and the family. Oh, is that how he feels? she thought to herself as he threw a few hurtful words at Andromeda that she took to heart. "Why don't you tell me how you really feel, don't you?" she said sarcastically once Sirius stopped talking. "That is my sister you're talking about, Sirius. Watch yourself; just because you've been excessively inbred and obviously have some defects as evidence doesn't mean that you can insult who ever you want." Andromeda was regaining her composure as she talked, and her upset expression shifted to a more ingenious and malicious smirk. Her hair shifted back to a more friendlier color as she gave Sirius a cold wave. "Now, if you would excuse me, I have a party to go rejuvenate," she said to him with a grin and walked back towards the doors of the Hospital Wing. She opened the doors and walked in; she no longer looked distraught like she was before she left. By the way her demeanor changes, one could most likely tell that Andromeda was devising something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Morana watched whole scene with narrowed eyebrow. Black was simply pain in her ass and she wasn't the only one, which she imidiately realized as she felt Rabs standing behind her. All he ever managed was to make a mess. "Like a child," she said coldly as Rabastan stood next to her and she noticed he nodded.

"Wallburga should have kicked him out long ago, everyone said that. But Blacks. They were always so stubborn and everything had to be their way," hissed Rabastan coldly. His voice wasn't full of anger anymore. He hid that part inside and kept it for the right moment. And he knew that moment will come.

((Playing for Rabs as well, too lazy to switch))
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:54 pm

The Black Ball (open to students) - Page 4 Cac-chang-trai-usuk-so-huu-doi-mat-quyen-ru
"So tired of this world..."

Last edited by Sirius Black on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Narcissas eye immediately went to the door as her sister walked in. She didn't seem angry anymore yet she held a gleam in her eyes that probably meant whatever happened was not over. But she trusted her sister to inform her of current events at the appropriate time, perhaps even before Bella got wind of what had happened. No doubt she would have much to say on the matter. Narcissa calmly made her way over to her sister and nodded in greeting and spoke softly. "Welcome back to the party. I trust that you made sure that no further interruptions of that kind will continue tonight?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Barty had just entered the dorm when a house elf apparated to his bed "What is it" he snapped his dark eyes twisted with disgust at the creature "Begging your pardon Master Crouch, but i've been sent by lady Marvolo to retrieve you, she says the Black Ball is taking place in the hospital wing sir and Lady Morana has arrived, Lady Marvolo wishes her sister to have her beloved at her side sir..."

Barty slapped the elf causing the creature to fall "get off my bed and get out" was his only words to the elf. With a snap the elf was gone and Barty looked in the mirror, his hair was matted to his head with blood and he had a disgusting gash on his neck that encroached on his face, he thought of Morana and softned a bit he had been away on and off only showing for the occasional meal and class to seem normal but he had work to do.

His most recent argument with his father though is what had detained him this evening resulting in the garish injury to his person. Smiling a bit at the black box he had brought back with him he began to wash up cleaning his hair to pure perfection and cleansing his skin to its usual complexion.

Slipping into a black suit he buttoned his black button down shirt and decorated the final look with a slytherin green tie. Fixing his hair he picked up the box and left the dormitory throwing a dark look at a curious first year.

With cool confidence he strode into the hospital wing his eyes immediately finding his love, swooping down he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed a delicate kiss to her neck "Forgive me for my absence my love" he growled into her ear.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Morana smiled imidiately as she felt Barty's hand around her waist and his lips on her neck. Suddenly, she felt much safer, when he was around. "Another fight with your worthless father, my dear?" she asked with demeanor of true lady. She knew he was late only when his father stepped in.

"About right time, Crouch. Another few minutes and I would try to steal your lady for tonight," smirked Rabastan. He knew this would piss Barty off, but he also knew he won't do anything in front of others. Well, except for that look which will make him laugh.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next