The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Post by Morana Gaunt on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 pm

"I think Hogwarts is school in many things just as naive as its headmaster," answered Morana as she looked back at Morgan. "I don't know if it's good or bad, I guess only time shows," she added with weak smile.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Morgan thought about what Morana said as she looked abck at her and sighed, "I suppose you're right. Only time will tell. I just hope that when, if, that time comes, we will all be able to face it." The twinkle in Morgan's eyes vanished momentarily at the thought of what that time would entail, but it wasn't something to ponder now. "Morana, your sister, Marvolo, is she going to enter the tournament?" Morgan offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Morana laughed again. "You know, that I have absolutely no idea?" she said suddenly with some kind of joy in her voice. She didn't even know why.

Wedding dress and Engagement ring:

Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Morgan smiled a little at Morana's change when she brought up her sister. "I don't know much about Marvolo, but from what I have seen and heard, it seems like this would be just her kind of thing," Morgan said. Sirius had asked her to stay away from Marvolo, and she had done just that. But, she still heard things about her from other students, and saw her in passing sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:12 pm

"You seem to be genuinely afraid of my sister," Morana chuckled. Her sister was, of course, famous around school for her skills. Just like Morana, Marvolo was also used to get everything she wanted. She was just more loud and obvious. That probably made her more feared. Morana was silent girl from house of snakes. She seemed to be nice person and many people forgot the main thing when they were around her. Just like her sister, she was heir of Slytherin. And she inherited lots of things after her ancestor.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Morgan's grey-blue eyes grew wide as Morana mentioned that she seemed afraid of her sister, but then Morgan shook her head and smiled slightly, "Afraid isn't really the word. Cautious is a better fit." She sighed and crossed her legs in her chair. "I've just heard mixed things about her, is all. I try not to pass judgement on people until I meet them myself. Kind of like you, Morana," she said, lifting her eyes to the girl. "I know that you are from Slytherin house, same as your sister, and judging by your surname, you're also from a powerful pureblood family. But, I enjoy talking to you as you are a pleasent person," Morgan added truthfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:41 pm

"My sister is very difficult personality, but basically, she is perfect Slytherin in every way. And one of them the most. She is misunderstood," explained Morana. It was true and wasn't. Marvolo was maybe misunderstood, but if someone really tried to understand her, she would probably make sure he won't survive untill morning. There were only certain people in this world, that were worth for sisters to let them close to their hearts. "I believe in peace you know? I don't need more enemies than I alredy have," Morana smiled sadly. It was pure acting, but that was most of her words and faces. Mainly smile. Morana didn't care about her enemies. And only peace she was looking forward to was new world. Where purebloods were leaders and muggles and mudbloods were just slaves.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Morgan nodded. She understood what it was like to be misunderstood. Thanks to her surname and people knowing about her family, she was judged and misunderstood pleanty. "I also want peace. I believe it is possible..." she said. She picked her words carefully as she didn't know how her views would be perceived by Morana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:02 pm

"I guess future is up to us to create, don't you think?" Morana smiled nicely and looked out from window again. Sun was alredy gone and stars and moon were shining brightly to the black lake. It was beautiful night today and Morana enjoyed it. Soon it will be time to go back to dungeons and no matter how much Morana loved that place, one thing was missing there. It was the fact they lied under water. No moon and stars, no snowy nights, no rain and storm after long heat days at the end of summer. Just water and giant squid. And darkness. Her beloved darkness. But also her curse.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:07 pm

"The future is in our hands to create. Everyone has a hand in how things turn out," Morgan said. When she followed Morana's gaze outside, she noticed just how late it was starting to get. She smiled and took a deep breath, wishing for the freshness of the outside air. "I think I'd better go, Morana. There is a bed calling my name, even if I will be up most of the night reading," she said getting up. "It was nice talking to you again," she added with a tender smile. "Are you heading back to your common room?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:16 pm

"I guess. Maybe I will take a walk. Who knows," Morana replied. "But yes, it was nice to talk to you again," she added with smile. "So maybe next time in library again," said Morana and got up from her chair. But instead of walking away, she turned into raven and disappeared out of the opened window. The girl who kept running was on her run again. At least for next few minutes, maybe hours.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Morgan nodded at Morana's play on where they keep running into one another. Before Morgan could offer to walk with Morana to the main door of the castle, the girl turned into a raven and flew out the window they had been sitting next to. Morgan walked to it and watched as the bird flew out of sight. She clutched her book to her chest, and just as she was starting to turn to head to her dorm, she spotted a shooting star. Morgan closed her eyes and wished strongly on it. When she finished her wish, she looked for the raven once more, but didn't see her. She then turned and exited the library, heading in the direction of her dorm for the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top