The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Calm night (open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Calm night (open)

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Morgan giggles with Luna, "Would your father be surprised at all four of you getting together?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Luna grins. ''In a way yes...He thinks we've all split off..which we kind of have. Different schools ya know?'' She then sighs. ''I'm the only one who's talking to my father and knows who and where he is. They think he's dead. When i first casted my patronus, i found out my father had charmed it to only work properly when i find my urm...true love.'' She blushes and looks at the water with a grin.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Morgan looked at Luna, her grey-blue eyes sparking in the starlight. "And, who is your love?" Morgan teased. "Do I know him?" she asked with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Luna playfully glares at Morgan. ''Achilles Grimm but i'm sure you already knew that. He doesn't though...and I don't think i'm going to tell him either. Too soon...'' She says looking at the water sparkle slightly.

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Morgan grinned at Luna. She suspected that it was Achilles, and she was happy to hear that she was right. "Too soon?" Morgan asked lightly. "Well, whenever you do tell him, I bet he will be happy to hear it," she said smiling brightly. Hearing about Luna's love made her think of Sirius and how she felt about him. Probably the same as she did. Morgan hoped that soon, Luna and Achilles could be a couple, too. But, all in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:41 pm

"Aside from the spell, how would you know he's your true love?" Adonis asked. He'd happened to be wandering again, the Black Lake being a favorite place of his to go. Honestly, he'd been eavesdropping for a little while, but the very idea of 'true love' astounded him and he simply couldn't keep his mouth shut any longer. He'd always heard of it in story books, but it seemed very out of place being applied to real life. " And if you told him, even given time, couldn't that become extraordinarily awkward?" He knew he wasn't one to talk, being that he'd just introduced an awkward situation himself, but nevertheless he did want to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:55 am

Luna's eyes widen when she hears someone else, she sat up fast bow in hand and arrow aiming. She sees Armen and lowers the bow. "Sorry about that and apart from that, I feel drawn massively, nightmares gone, birthmark keeps freaking glowing when I'm with him and well...I do care for him a lot." She looks at the first year with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah I guess it would be awkward no matter how much time I waited." She puts the bow down, which had been hidden by her side the whole time. "Who are ya anyway and how come you were listening to our conversation? Awfully rude of ya." She puts a hand on her hip and looks at him, curious. She sits down again and looks at the moon, waiting for a reply.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:59 am

Morgan jumped at the unfamilar voice behind them. She turns to see one of the new Ravenclaws whom she hadn't met before. "I agree with Luna. Listening in on others' conversations isn't very becoming," she said simply. She looked the boy over and smiled slightly. "You don't always need a spell to know when you have found your true love. Sometimes you just.....know," she offered. That was how it was with her and Sirius. Morgan hadn't known right off why she was drawn to him, felt safe with him, or felt anything at all in such a short time other than he was different and she felt different with him. But, she eventually figured it out: she loved him just as he loved her. "Besides, it might not be awkward. Especially, if he has feelings for her, too," she added, winking at Luna. Morgan was pretty certain that Achilles did feel for Luna. Their talk at the end of sort of prooved that to her, but, she didn't share that with Luna as she wanted to respect her choice to tell the boy when she felt the time was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:07 am

Luna smiles at Morgan. She nudges her slightly and winks back with a goofy grin. ''It just happens.'' She looks at the boy with a tilted head. ''Say for example...you met someone, fell in love and you go 'She or he is my true love' how would you feel if you were questioned on an opinion you feel so strongly about? I mean...even without the spell, i'd think the same as i am now.'' She looks at his face, taking in every feature. ''Now i ask again...who the fuck are you and why were listening in our conversation? You're lucky i ain't reacting badly right now as i'm using everything i have to calm myself down. I have a short temper, love so this kind of has ticked me off.'' She smiles sweetly at him to show she is calming herself down.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 am

With a small giggle, Morgan looks at Luna as she explains herself and then back at the Ravenclaw boy. She knew Luna's temper and, in a way, prepared herself for if she needed to get between her and the boy. However, listening to Luna and watching her, she figured she was calming herself down quite well. That didn't excuse the boy from listening in, though. Morgan tilted her head with an expression as if to say, 'We're waiting...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:19 am

Luna's temper got higher as she's also very impatient. She picks the bow and arrow up again as if to say, 'We're waiting..' and to show what she will do if he ticks her off. She calms herself down well and a small smirk forms on her face, waiting as her temper increased a tiny bit.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:25 pm

"My name is Adonis, and I'm really, really sorry," he said hurriedly. "I was just wondering. I didn't mean anything hurtful by it. Sorry, I really am." He could see that they were both agitated with him. He could understand that they were upset by his questioning, as well as the eavesdropping, but he couldn't fathom why they were getting so angry to the point that they were implying threats to his well-being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Morgan places a gentle hand on Luna's shoulder and then looks at the boy, a peaceful smile on her face. "Your appology is accepted. At least, by me it is," she said with a small laugh. " It's nice to meet you, Adonis. I'm Morgan, Morgan Prince. You're new to Ravenclaw and Hogwarts, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Luna tries to hide the goofy grin that was threatening to show but she couldn't. She gives the guy a goofy grin and falls to the floor laughing. ''Oh...my...Merlin! M-Morgan...H-he thought i was actually pissed..'' She sits back up still grinning. ''Hiya Adonis. I'm Luna Valkyrie! Nice to meet ya!'' She smiles like an idiot. ''Sorry for messing with ya.'' She sits in the moonlight causing her skin to look paler and her eyes to look bluer.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Adonis blinked, disbelievingly. "Y-you weren't mad?" He couldn't even bring himself to answer the rest of what was said. Luna had seemed like she was literally going to kill him, which in and of itself was odd for a Hufflepuff, but she seemed so certain. His robe was bunched up in his fists from when he was trying to keep his hands from shaking earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Luna nods. ''I ain't mad, Adonis!'' She grins. ''Sorry for making you believe i was...You're probably thinking 'A hufflepuff just tried to kill me!?' but to be perfectly, i ain't like the others in my goody two shoes house...seriously don't know why i'm in it?'' She shrugs and gives the boy a giant grin.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Adonis shrugged as well. "I think, if you aren't pretending to be angry, you are probably a nice person. You seem rather cheerful to me right now, anyway. You don't have to fit perfectly with your house's stereotype." He allowed a soft smile, and his hands moved to clasp behind his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Luna grins. ''I can be nice...but i do have a short temper. You just don't fuse it off. I am cheerful 'cause i feel like i'm making a new friend, Adonis. I would rather not fit my house's stereotype...it bores me. I like to live life on the edge.'' She looks him over again, a first year who seems to have manners. Sorting hat made a right choice to put him in Ravenclaw but there's something more to him. She smiles at him.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Morgan couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry. I'm not laughing at you Adonis. Luna is right, though. She is quick to temper, but generally can calm herself right down. However, I woudn't want to cross her if I was on her bad side," she said brightly. "And, there is nothing wrong with not being like your house. The Sorting Hat knows what it's doing when it puts us where it does," Morgan added. This boy was pretty nice. "So, Adonis, what do you think of Hogwarts? I've seen you around the common room haven't I?" she asked, her grey-blue eyes glittering in the moonlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:17 am

Adonis grinned at the thought of someone paying enough attention to him to remember him from a place. Granted, it didn't take a lot of focus to remember a face, but it still made him feel good. That all being said, it was a new concept for him to be remembered with fondness. Most people simply didn't care enough about him to get to know him, or when they did, they disappeared from his life entirely. Most were afraid of him, for good reason. However, school was a new beginning, and he wanted to at least make a few friends before he actually started doing what terrified everyone at home, provided he could manage it in the company of wizards.

"You probably have," he chuckled. "I like Hogwarts a lot. I get lost quite often, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Might take a few years at this rate. I don't actually know what year you're in. I'm a first year, but you all probably knew that by this point." He stuck his tongue out to the side, mocking himself for being obvious about his age, or lack thereof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:21 am

''Yeah it will take a few years...Heck i'm a third year and i still get lost so you ain't the only one.'' Luna gives him a goofy grin. ''Morgan here is a fourth year.'' She laughs at him sticking his tongue out to the side. ''I'm sure we're gonna get a long just fine, Adonis. You seem like a great guy.'' She smiles at him. ''Sorry about earlier...Maybe i shouldn't freak out people with bows and arrows on the first meeting.'' She blushes slightly and scratches the back of her head in an embarrassed way.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:27 am

"That might be a good idea," he agreed with a touch of laughter. He thought of his own little secret... Well, perhaps it was huge, but that's beside the point. He thought of his secret and how he'd told his new possibly best friend about it only a handful of minutes into their first meeting. The boy hadn't understood him at all, but Adonis supposed it was for the better. He wouldn't make that mistake again, especially with two girls that appeared to be and almost definitely were extremely bright.

"So why'd you come all the way out here, anyway? Is the Black Lake a popular gathering place or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 am

Luna smiles at him. She notices he has a thought on his mind but choice not to press further. Big secret it seems...She thought to herself and hears his question. ''Yeah i guess you can say it's popular...it's also the furthest thing we can get to that isn't the forbidden forest. It's also just a nice place. I came here to..think things through and it's a full moon. I've always been drawn to the moon and no i ain't a werewolf. It's because of this.'' She moves her hair out the way to reveal a crescent moon birthmark on her neck, causing her to fill with pride. ''Pretty cool right? All my sister's have a symbol which explains our names. Also our eyes. Mine are a bright blue but have a hint of grey.'' She grins at him, it's easy to spot she's proud of her birthmark. She smiles and then frowns. ''Why'd you come all the way here?''

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:46 am

"Is there a reason why?" Adonis inquired, referring to the mark. It was certainly a peculiar attribute, and really the boy wasn't sure if it was biologically possible. It must have been put there by magic, also taking into consideration Luna's attraction to the moon, but Adonis wasn't sure of that either. It could very well be a psychological thing, that she's convinced herself to need the moon instead of being born with it or whatever she was implying as to that.

"I like to hang around here," he replied. "I bring books down here a lot to read, but I've only run into one other person down here besides you two. The breeze off the lake is wonderful, and that tree over there is absolutely perfect to nestle in and read. I'm here often, honestly. More often than I should be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:58 am

Morgan smiled as she listened to Adonis and Luna talk. She liked the story about Luna and her birthmark and ties to the moon. She was a little curious as to what the sisters marks were from WolfClaw. Morgan has happened to see Aurora's last term when she moved into the dorm room with her and Angel. However, she didn't seem as happy about her mark as Luna was.

"I've used that tree to read in, too. It certainly is a wonderful place to read and relax and swim, of course!" Morgan offered. "When I just need to get away, this is one of the places I like to come," she added, grey-blue eyes twinkling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:15 am

Luna looks at the boy with her bright blue eyes sparkling. ''Magic my friend...Ancient magic that follows ancient families that are not that very known anymore..'' She grins at him. ''Books are the greatest escape..ever...I've never thought of reading in that tree. I usually read on the highest points of my house.'' She looks at the moon now and for those who looked close enough, would see her mark shine a  little. She looks back at them but mostly, Adonis. ''You'd like my sister then...Morgan's already met her. Her name's Aurora and she loves to read! Our library at home is like the one in the Muggle book and film, 'Beauty and the Beast'..She never leaves and she uses the oddest things for bookmarks because she always uses up her actual bookmarks.'' She laughs slightly. ''Maybe you guys should come raid my library sometime!'' She grins at them, laughter lacing her voice.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Moran laughed with Luna. "That would be amazing, Luna! We will so have to do that!" she agreed brightly. "Aurora is a sweetheart, and in our house, Adonis. She's one of my dormmates, too!" Morgan added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top