Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Exploring and maybe some magic

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Exploring and maybe some magic  - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring and maybe some magic

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:34 am

Scarlett looked away and blushed as Luna told her how she also makes her happy. Then suddenly, Luna tackled her and started tickling her. Scarlett's laugh filled the room as Luna's hand ran over her tickle spot constantly. Pretty soon you couldn't heard anymore laughing, Scarlett was laughing so hard that sound didn't come out her mouth. Luna then stopped, noticing a dove patronus enter the room out of midair. "She must have sense it, she is your twin, you know?" she stated, standing up before started to tickle her again.

Back to top Go down

Exploring and maybe some magic  - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring and maybe some magic

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:59 am

Luna watches Scarlett laugh until there was no sound coming out. She laughs as well. ''Yeah i know...Weird child she is.'' She giggles 'cause she just called herself weird as well. She watches Scarlett stand up before she's tickled and she laughs louder. She grabs her wand that she dropped to see wisps of the patronus charm come out. She frowns a little and waves her wand and the wisps turn into a letters. ''So my child you have found your patronus. I charmed it to not work until you found your reason of happiness. Do not be angry as i know you get your anger from your mother. Sorry for leaving you, my child. Just know i am safe and living. I'll find you soon. I promise just do not tell your sisters.'' Luna backs away from it with tears filling her eyes. She wipes it away and looks at it with a smile as it fades away. She turns to Scarlett and tackles her spinning her in the air out of pure happiness. ''He's alive, Little Red! My daddy is alive!'' She spins her in the air and dances around, laughing and grinning.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:13 am

Scarlett gets picked up and spun around the room. "He's alive! Oh my Merlin, he's alive!" she shouted with happiness. It felt like Luna's happiness was her own as for how could you not be happy that your older sister's father is alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:16 am

Luna puts Scarlett back down and feels her eyes spill out tears. ''The father who i never knew is alive...Oh Merlin! This day is just getting better and better! Thank you Little Red!'' She hugs Scarlett again. ''Oh thank Merlin! This calls for a celebration!'' She waves her wand and ribbons appear on the wall and music plays. She dances around laughing.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:23 am

Scarlett watches the room drop ribbons from the wall and music start to play. Scarlett waves her wand, hoping to contribute to the fun. In drop five hundred red and rosy pink balloons from the ceiling, Scarlett's and Luna's favorite colors. Scarlett then begun to dance with Luna, a smile faced across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:27 am

Luna looks around the room and her eyes well up again. ''Thank you Little Red...I'm so glad to have a little sister like you!'' She laughs and continues to dance. Then she hears a song come on and grins more. ''Between you and I the ocean lies. But you're not so far away. You're not so far away, no!'' She sings to last part and it shifts to something softer and it makes her laugh.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 am

Scarlett stopped dancing, that voice she had that voice before. It's the lullaby Luna sang to me the first night we were in the dorm room together, she thought.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise.

Scarlett smiled and begun to dance again, "There's only one that could make this party better," she call over the music to Luna.

Last edited by Scarlett Rose on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:38 am

Luna blushes as her voice plays around the room. The lullaby she sang to Scarlett. She dances to it, blush still there. ''And what's that then, Red?'' She calls back with a massive grin and twinkling eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:47 am

Scarlett grinned deeply, "If our other friends were here to share this with us!" she called louder then needed, signaling for Angel and a couple of other people to enter the room. She waved her wand swinging the door open and in came Angel and a group of students Luna knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:50 am

Luna's eyes well up even more as she see's more people arrive. ''H-how?'' She turns to Scarlett and hugs her tightly. ''You're a little rascal you know that!?'' She calls over the music and dances around the room, happily.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:12 am

Angel grinned as she walked in. She was feeling bright and cheery, something that was rare for her." I hope you don't mind if I brought food," she said as candied treats and chocolates appeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:14 am

Luna turns to see Angel and grins.''Of course not! The more food, the better!'' She claps her hands and laughs. ''Hey Angel...I like the mood you're in.'' She winks and grabs a sweet, smiling.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:20 am

Angel smirks, grabbing some chocolates," I thought I would try something new today,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:22 am

Luna smirks back. ''You try it more often.'' She picks up a smartie which she recognizes as a muggle sweet and throws it at Angel then eats one.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:25 am

Scarlett laughed as Luna pulled her into a hug, "I been told so," she replied, releasing Luna's body. Scarlett danced some more turning around to spot Angel and her goodies follow into the room. "Hey Angel!" she shouted, attaching herself on Angel's leg as she walked to Luna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:27 am

Luna frowns. ''Told? What do you mean, ya little rascal?!'' She laughs at Scarlett and picks up more food, dancing.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:31 am

Scarlett shrugged, "You always call me Little Rascal, Little Red, Little Sis," she commented, dancing, "Do I always have to be little?" she questioned, giggling at all the nicknames she gets. "They change like every week now,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:36 am

Luna laughs. ''Maybe 'cause you're little compared to me.'' She winks grinning. ''It's 'cause i'm trying to find the perfect one.'' She grins and dances, eating.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:07 pm

" So," Angel said walking up to Luna," How exactly did you find out that your day's alive?" she asked plopping a chocolate frog into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Luna grins. ''I found happiness, my patronus was charmed so when i was able to cast it. I got a message from him saying he's alive.'' She smiles happily and eats a sugar quill.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:28 pm

" That's great," Angel said grinning," What was the memory you thought of before casting your patronus?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Luna blushes. ''The day me and Achilles kissed...and then i said i'm in love with him and it fully grew into a wolf.'' She blushes deeper.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Scarlett giggled at Luna's memory, still finding pleasant in what made her able to cast the spell. "I thought of me and my father going to the beach and getting ice-cream, the day before he left for England," she explained to Angel, even though she didn't ask. "Oh and I casted a white tiger! Angel, what's your patronus?" she wondered a loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Angel smiled at both Luna's and Scarlett's memories," My patronus is a jaguar," she answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Scarlett smiled, "Cool! Have you ever had to use your patronus because you were in danger?" she asked, popping Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean in her mouth, hoping it wasn't some unusual taste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Angel shook her head," I have on,y used it thrice so far, and all three times were to see if I could even make a patronus," she answered," What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Scarlett shook her head, "It was mine as well as Luna's first time casting he patronus charm," she answered, surprised by how many times Angel casted the spell. "When was your first time casting it, Angel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next