The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Potion tutoring

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potion tutoring

Post by Severus Snape on Sun May 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Severus let the door slam shut behind him as he stalked into the potions lab. How dare Black go around and mess with his little cousin. He was seething in anger and ready to blast the Gryffindor to bits, so he put his hands on one of the desks and rested his head on the surface to calm.
After breathing a few minutes, he rightened up and started to set out a few potion ingredients. He had promised Regulus and Morgan to help them with potions and the young Gryffindor he had met had asked him to join as well. He looked up when the door opened.
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Potion tutoring

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 6:20 pm

He believed he had everything he needed. Regulus was actually going to get tutored. Seemed nice to the ear. And his parents would be proud to have another Slytherin teaching him things. As long as he didn't mention he was not a pure blood. He opened the door to the class Severus had told him to meet. He heard the door slam, and got somewhat worried. He went in after Severus. "Hey Severus, everything alright? Don't break the door!" Asked Regulus, with a big smile. He didn't know what was going on with Snape, but he wished everything was alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape on Sun May 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Selena hurried her steps as she walked down the stairs towards the dungeons. She smiled to herself at the thought of practicing potions with a few other students, as she hadn't made many friends, yet. When she reached the potions classroom, she smoothed out her dark grey skirt and pulled back her hair behind her ear. Then she opened the door and stepped inside.
Severus was already there looking up when she walked inside and she smiled warmly at him. "Hi Severus, good to see you again." She turned to the other Slytherin and smiled at him as well. "Hello ... Regulus, right?" she asked softly, remembering his name from potion lessons.
Selena Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer in the Department for Spell Damage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Morgan had her bag slung over her shoulder as she walked to the potions room Severus had told her to meet in for some extra potions study. She was excited to meet his friend, Regulus, and even more excited to get to be taught a little by her cousin. He really did have an aptitude for potions. She pushed the door open and peeked her head in, tucking some loose blonde hair behind her ears. She spotted she cousin and another boy and girl she didn't know. She slipped inside and stoop just inside the door, letting it close silently behind her. "Ummmm..... Hi," she said timidly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape on Sun May 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Regulus stepped inside and Severus relaxed slightly. "Nothing new, Reg ...just your brother was bothering me again ... well not me, but a friend." he shook his head. "Nevermind. We will be joined by two girls, I hope that's okay." he told his house mate.
The door opened again and the younger Gryffindor walked in, as always with a smile, something very foreign to Severus as he was barely happy enough to actually smile, so that was something that drew him to the girl.
"Hi Selena, good to see that you could make it as well. Come in." he beckoned her closer, just when his cousin walked in. "Oh and this is my younger cousin, Morgan Prince." he smiled at her. "Come in, Morgan."
Severus Snape

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 6:31 pm

"Hope he ain't causing that much trouble." His brother. The Black Sheep. Literally. Regulus sighed and looked behind him. That gryffindor, Selena had also came. She seemed nice, nicer then any other gryffindor he knew. Well, not counting his brother, due to their bond. "Well hello there Selena. Happy to have a tutoring class with you." Regulus looked behind Selena. He saw a girl, blonde one. He didn't actually know her from anywhere, all he could see was that she was a ravenclaw. "Hey there...Morgan!" Said Regulus hearing Severus say his cousin's name. "So we are four here huh? Let's get it started then, I want to learn some potions. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Morgan smiled shyly at her cousin and at the other boy and walked to the same table as the rest of them. "It's nice to meet all of you... Ummmm.... Sorry, I don't believe we have met," she said to the boy and girl trying to not be super shy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape on Sun May 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Selena turned when another girl about her age entered and smiled at her. "Hi Morgan, I'm Selena, nice to meet you." she walked into the room and put down her bag.
She was happy that another girl was there with her, even though she didn't mind spending time alone with boys. In the orphanage she always hang out with boys as well, instead of girls, still, getting older, she wanted to get more in touch with other girls... they just could talk about certain things better.
Turning to Regulus, she smiled cheekily. "I can only give that back." she winked at him and laughed softly. "So what shall we do then? Swelling solution?"
Selena Snape

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 6:36 pm

"Oh where are my manners? Regulus..." Said Regulus, offering a handshake. "Regulus Black. Slytherin with pride. I bet you have met my brother. Sirius Black." Regulus then pointed at Selena. "And that's Selena, a gryffindor." He couldn't say much about Selena, since he himself, knew very little about this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Morgan smiled at the Gryffindor Selena. She certainly seemed nice, just as Severus as said. "Nice to meet you, too, Selena," she said brightly. She then put her hand into Regulus' hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Regulus. Nothing wrong with Slytherin, and yes... I have met your brother...." she said blushing slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Regulus happily shaked Morgan's soft hand. "He's older then us, but he's still a kid. But oh well...family. Let's get settled in the classroom. Hope he didn't cause any trouble." He said, before turning back, going to sit on a front desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape on Sun May 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Severus watched the others introduce themselves and then clapped his hands. "Alright, let's get started then. I thought we could practice the girding potion. It's very useful as it gives the drinker more endurance. What do you say?" he walked towards the cauldrons. "It's a fourth year potions, so you probably haven't brewed it yet, but it's not that difficult."
Severus Snape

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape on Sun May 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Selena grinned at Severus' excited tone and leaned towards Morgan "You're cousin really loves potions, huh?" she whispered to the other girl and then walked towards Severus. "Girding potions, sounds good to me."
Selena Snape

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Regulus hear Snape. "Well, I'm game Severus. Let's do this." He answered excited. "Ready for some potions. So, what are the ingredients of the potion? Hard to find?" He said, walking towards Severus, as was Selena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Morgan just smiled at Regulus. She really didn't feel up to talking about Sirius here, seeing as Severus didn't care for him that much. When her cousin clapped for their attention and explained what they were going to do, she nodded. "Sounds great, Severus," she said happily. When Selena asked about Severus and his love of potions, Morgan smiled brightly. "He's always loved it, and he's VERY good at it. This tutoring is really going to pay off with him as our teacher," she said as she headed with the others to the ingredient cabinets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape on Sun May 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Selena nodded at Morgan's words. "I thought so. I really like potions as well." she replied and stood next to Severus and Regulus. She looked down to the ingredients lying on the table to see if she could recognize any. "These are doxy eggs, right Severus?" she asked and pointed to a glass filled with the eggs.
Selena Snape

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape on Sun May 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Severus smiled slightly and nodded. "You're correct, Selena." he said calmly, glad to realized that she really was not a comlete failure at potions. He pointed to the other ingredients. "These are fairy wings, those are dragonfly thoraxes and these are flying seahorses." he explained. "First, you all should take out a cauldron and boil some water." he instructed.
Severus Snape

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Morgan's eyes grew wide at the ingredients laid out for them. "Where did you find flying seahorses, Severus? I've been looking for them all over!" Morgan asked looking at her cousin as she followed his first instruction of boiling some water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Regulus began boiling the water on his cauldron, hearing Morgan's question. He smirked a bit. Bet he went to the Forbidden Forest. "You probably haven't been looking in the right places Morgan." Said Regulus, giggling a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Morgan blushed slightly at Regulus' comment about her not looking in the right places. "So, where is the right place, Regulus?" she asked teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape on Sun May 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Selena listened intendly to the Slytherin explain the ingedients and put a cauldron on the fire place. Then she filled some water in it and lit the fire under it with an Incendio.
Then she turned back to Severus to await further instructions. "Yes, spill, Severus, where did you get all these things?" she bumbed slightly into his chest with her shoulder. "You didn't steal them from Slughorn did you?" Selena smirked at him.
Selena Snape

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 7:17 pm

"The correct place is..." Regulus smiled. "Where you are not looking." Said Reg. He laughed at the stupidity of his own statement. "Sorry, I just had to do this. So Sev, whats next on the potion?" Asked Regulus, trying to steer away the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape on Sun May 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Severus blushed slightly when Selena pushed against him. He wasn't used to physical contac, especially not with girls, but when he saw her smirk, he relaxed again. "I got them from here and there..." he trailed off, not wanting to tell them about his trips into the forest. He brushed back against the girl slightly and growled "And no I didn't steal them ...this time." he added under his breath.
Clearing his throat, he said louder. "Now we have to add one set of fairy wings and then heat the potion till it turns turquoise."
Severus Snape

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Morgan grinned at Regulus' answer to her question and then added her fairy wings and waited until the potion turned turquoise. She would have to ask Severus about the seahorses later. Of all the places she hadn't looked, the forest was at the top of her list. That had to be where they came from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape on Sun May 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Selena grinned broadly at Severus "Uh-huh ... right, Severus... I totally believe you." she snickered and pulled out some fairy wings to drop them into her cauldron. Then she made the flames grow higher and watched the potion go from colourless to light green to dark green to turquoise. "Cool, I love this colour." she said softly.
Selena Snape

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next