Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Swimming in the Sun

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Swimming in the Sun Empty Swimming in the Sun

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:36 pm

The sunshine was too irresistible to just stay inside! Morgan all but ran to the Black Lake. The water was calling her name and she intended to take a swim, even if it was a short one. She reached the lake and put her bag down. She took off her jeans and tee shirt, showing her green swimsuit, and dove into the water.

Back to top Go down

Swimming in the Sun Empty Re: Swimming in the Sun

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Achilles shouted ''HELLO THERE!'' He walked to the edge of the water, then dived in.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Morgan surfaced and happened to see new ripples near where she was. I wonder who is here with me... She thought about going back under the surface, but decided to wait for the other person to surface to see who it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon May 27, 2013 1:26 am

Achilles breached the surface. Then smiled at Morgan. ''Hello there. Nice day for a swim isn't it. How are you?'' He spoke calmly and was friendly.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 am

Morgan looked at the boy, stunned. It wasn't very often that people she had never met, especially boys, just talk to her. She smiled at him and said, "I agree. It's a great day for a swim. Ummm... I'm Morgan. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon May 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Achilles smiled at her. ''Achilles. Achilles Dragon Grimm. Akkie for short. What is yours?'' He gave her a huge grin. ''You know. I have never ran into you before. Just realised. I remember a face like that, good with faces. And names. Point still stands. I'd remember if we'd ran into one another before.'' he smiled. Again.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Morgan smiled at him. "It's nice to meet you Akkie. I'm Morgan. Morgan Olivia Prince," she said brightly. Morgan ducked under the water and resurfaced slicking her hair back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue May 28, 2013 9:46 am

Achilles nodded. ''Hello...'' He checked the pockets of his shorts and growled ''Bloody thing...'' With that he dived under water and remained down there for about 4 minutes searching for a necklace. A necklace with a pendant of two Dragons back to back on a shield with spears going diagonally through the shield. When he resurfaced he was wearing it, he seemed completely fine considering 5 minuets under water is a long time without breathing. ''Sorry. I always drop it. How are you?'' He asked.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 9:58 am

Morgan's grey-blue eyes were wide when Akkie resurfaced with the necklace sround his neck. "How did you do that? Hold your breath for so long?" she asked. "Must be pretty important to dive under for so long. If you keep dropping it, why wear it when you swim?" she added with a bright smile. At his question of how she was, she grinned and colored slightly pink. "I'm very well, and you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue May 28, 2013 10:22 am

Achilles smiles. ''I always wear it. It something personal. Oh and holding my breath. Easy. Used to dive if cliffs. You lungs grow slightly and the alveoli increase in number, which increase's the vital capacity. Basicly you can learn to hold more oxygen in your lungs. It is important. Very important.... I am fantastic. Loving the weather. Thought I might as well go for a swim.'' He said.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 10:28 am

"That is amazing! I'd like to be able to hold my breath like that, seeing as I love to swim. Maybe you need a different chain to keep it on your neck instead of it taking its own adventure," Morgan said with a light laugh. "Can't be loosing something as special as that," she added. Morgan took a little dive and resurfaced. "Glad I'm not the only one who thought this weather was perfect for a swim! So, which house are you in, Akkie?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue May 28, 2013 10:41 am

Achilles smiled. ''Its always been on this chain. It will always stay. Like I said. Its personal, and Hufflepuff. 2nd year. You?'' He pushed him self back creating a little more space between them. He then allowed him self to lower a little bit.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 10:56 am

"Ravenclaw, 3rd year," Morgan said with a smile. "What do you think of Hogwarts so far?" she asked, bobbing a bit in the cool water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue May 28, 2013 11:19 am

Achilles smiles again. ''Mixed. Its nice. Some people are a pain though, your thoughts?'' He asked curiously
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:28 am

"About the same. But, I'm finding more and more pleasent people. Being someone without many friends, I'm happy that I'm starting to make more. It's nice," Morgan commented. "However, I love my classes. But, then again, being a kind of bookworm doesn't help that," she added with a laugh like a ringing bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed May 29, 2013 5:57 am

Achilles nodded. ''Nothing wrong with book worms. Got to have knowledge, it is power after all. It is the core of humanity, the ability to learn, discover, invent. Its what we do. I have respect for people who get their head down when needed. I have learnt in life you will have hundreds of acquaintances but only a few real friends. Always remember that... I hope we can be friends, you seem cool. I hope you make many friends.'' Achilles fiddles with his necklace then smiles at her.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 10:01 am

Morgan liked this boy. He was very wise, and being that he was alright with bookworms was a bonus. "I think we can be friends. You remind me a little of a friend I made a short time ago. Her name is Luna and from your house. Do you know her?" she asked as she swam the few feet to the short and pulled herself up to sit with her feet still in the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed May 29, 2013 10:07 am

Achilles nodded. ''I do know her. Very well...'' He pushed himself to the shore with one powerful push. ''She's a good friend. How'd you meet her?'' He said.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 10:10 am

"I went to the Quidditch pitch for some flight time and she was there being a daredevil. We flew some and then chatted some. She's a great girl! And, I'm roommates with her twin sister, Aurora," Morgan answered brightly. Just one kick to get to shore? He's strong for someone as young as he is... "Do you have brothers and sisters, Akkie?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed May 29, 2013 10:15 am

Achilles smiled. Then laughed. ''Yeahh thats her. She great. I have 3 brothers that I am aware off. Zero sister that I know off. However. I am not sure. My mum and Dad died.'' he said.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 10:18 am

Morgan's face saddened at hearing that Akkie had no parents. "That's so sad. I'm sorry to hear that, Akkie. But, wow! All brothers in your family and all sisters in Luna's. It's just me and my parents at home. It would be nice to have siblings, I think," she said with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri May 31, 2013 9:35 am

Achilles smiled. ''Don't be upset by it. I never met them, so it doesn't bother me. I would like to but thats in the past. Oh and I could up to another 6 family members for all I know, as Grimm family cells usually are 10-22 members. I know 5 parents included. I could have a sister for all I know. Having family is cool...Until they become your enemies....'' He said calmly.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 9:45 am

Morgan's eyes grew wide at the idea of Akkie having so many members in a family that he didn't know about. Granted, both sides of her family were on the large side as well, but she tried her best to not associate with them. "I know what you mean there. Well, sort of. My family members are my enemies, but they could be. It's not easy being the only one that is so different for the rest... I never hear the end of it... And, they want me 'fixed,' as they say," Morgan said with a somber smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri May 31, 2013 9:50 am

Achilles looks confused. Then back to unreadable. ''Fix what? You seem fine to me. Unique even. Nothing wrong with that. I'd rather be different than a clone. If you understand what I mean. If they keep droning on about it. Just don't listen. Being different is better'' he said. Then smiled
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 9:59 am

Morgan smiled back and tried to think how to explain it to him. She took a deep breath and let it out, then began, "I'm from a pureblood family, Akkie, and on both sides they are very into the 'pureblood supremacy' stuff," she said with air quotes around the words pureblood supremacy. "They all believe that anyone with less than pureblood isn't worthy to study or practice magic. I don't see it that way. I think that if you are magical, then you are. Who cares what you liniage says...." she said and sighed, looking at her hands. "While my parents can accept me for who and how I am, the rest of the family is another story. I don't listen to them anymore, unless I need to for my own safety. Granted, my parents tend to not let me be alone with them and the rest of the family doesn't seek me out. At least, they haven't yet," she said raising her grey-blue eyes to Akkie. "That's what I mean by 'fix' me. I like being different, though. I've made so many friends that way, and I'm not sure how many are what as I don't think it matters," she added with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum