The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Taking a Swim

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Taking a Swim

Post by Guest on Sat May 25, 2013 5:25 pm

"Have you ever heard of James Potter and Sirius Black?" Elisabetta asked. "They're two of the biggest prats this school's ever seen; apparently they don't have lives, so they go around harassing one of my fellow Slytherins. That's who I need to focus on. But..." she sighed. "Oh, it's my dratted parents. They'll kill me if I go against what they tell me to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Angel shrugged at Elisabetta's comment about her parents," If I were you, I would just screw the whole wand thing and punch them in the face. Who the hell cares if they disown you," Angel suggested," But then again, I haven't really had any experience with parents,'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 25, 2013 6:01 pm

"Mmm." Elisabetta replied, sitting down on a rock. "What happened to your parents, if you don't mind my asking?" She blushed suddenly. "Never mind. It's not my business. Don't answer that one. Anyway..." she added, sighing. "Maybe I can just lie to them and tell them I've been naughty when I haven't been. It's not like either one of them are Legilimens, after all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Angel shrugged," If you hate them that much you would just run away," Angel said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top