Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

We're Partners In Crime (Carina, PG-13)

2 posters

Go down

We're Partners In Crime (Carina, PG-13) Empty We're Partners In Crime (Carina, PG-13)

Post by Archard Black Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:55 pm

Dragging his sister to the lake he cast a jinx around a perimeter so he'd be warned whenever someone was stepping close to them. Close enough to hear at least... Standing in stride with his sister, Archard looked out towards the lake both uneasy to speak after the great hall, but of course Arch's uneasiness came from the fact he knew Carina was expecting him to yell at her... "Disregarding the fact you have a boyfriend... Why keep it from me? Am I not the one you've always trusted the most? We don't have parents, we've always relied on each other, for everything, I protect you from anything that comes up..." grabbing his collar he discarded the slytherin robe along with his shirt afterwards, turning around a large scar, going from his left shoulder to his right hip, shone in the night, the result of a diffindo that nearly ended Archard's life when he and his sister were younger. "Remember this? This is why I protect you, this is why I don't like it when boys even look at you. This is why... Because I don't want this to happen to you," he whispered as he turned back to her facing his sister looking her in the eyes.
Archard Black
Archard Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

We're Partners In Crime (Carina, PG-13) Empty Re: We're Partners In Crime (Carina, PG-13)

Post by Carina Black Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Carina stumbled after him, his longer legs being far too hard to keep up with half the time and she halted right after him, staring down at the floor in a timid nature he was only able to bring out of her. Their anger matched so much that she was frightened of having it aimed towards her because she feared that if he ever was angry with her, she'd lose him as a brother and that'd be the greatest loss she'd ever feel. "Of course I trust you, Archard but I wanted to be sure that this thing with Theodore was right before I mention it to you. It was wrong for me to do so because despite your reluctance to me dating, you'd want nothing more than for me to be happy." She then trailed off, her sharp eyes watching his every move and her breath hitched at the sudden rush of the memory. He almost died saving her, Sirius having thankfully found them and healed Archard before any serious damage was made. She stepped forward, touching the scar with tears welling up in her eyes and she bowed her head. "I'm sorry, Archy." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his shoulders after going on her tiptoes and squeezed him tightly.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

We're Partners In Crime (Carina, PG-13) Empty Re: We're Partners In Crime (Carina, PG-13)

Post by Archard Black Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Sighing Archard swung his arms around his sister's waist hoisting her up in the air and sitting her on his shoulders, walking closer to the lake so she'd see farther than he did, "From what I've gathered, Theodore is basically family... so I'll give him a fair chance of proving himself worthy, as I believe he may be," he explained although with some disdain in his tone. He obviously wanted to accept his sister's boyfriend, but after all those years of protecting Carina from everyone and everything it took longer to gain his trust and acceptance, "But I don't want you to hide anything, you know you don't need to. You're growing up, boyfriends are a normal thing, but if he tries to take things too far before you're comfortable I'll rip his teeth off and feed them to him afterwards," he added as a way of reminding Carina that no matter what, or who tried to do anything to her, he was there for her, whenever she needed him.
Archard Black
Archard Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:52 am

Carina smiled happily at how easily her brother swung her up onto his shoulders and she, with her assassin sharp eyes, scanned the horizon to take in the beautiful view. She could point out the merpeople and creatures in the bushes watching the odd pair and if she really concentrated, she'd be able to point out in which direction the crickets were. She always found the height from her brother's shoulders showed her the world. "Thank you, Archy. That means a lot to me and I assure you, if he does fuck up, we'll both mess up him." She stated firmly, arching over to kiss Archard's forehead before sighing regretfully that she even kept this from him in the first place. "I'm sorry. You're my big brother and my best friend. I should've been able to tell you from the beginning." She said, playing with his hair absentmindedly.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archard Black Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:59 pm

Looking at the view just like his sister, Archard wondered how deep the lake was. Sirius and Artemis had described it as simply, not what you'd expect; Arch didn't know what to make of that, but he thought they were intentionally vague so as to push him to one day go find out on his own. He had never thought about diving into the black lake, it wasn't as appealing as it sounded, knowing the creatures that lived beneath the surface. "Ya' know, dad was a real badass, think he'd know what it's like down there?" he inquired with a raised brow. They had never truly met their parents, expect when they were both really young, but they sure knew a lot about Atticus and Rowan Black, "It's okay... this time, I can let it go," he added as an answer to her earlier statement, regarding the fact she hid crucial information from him.
Archard Black
Archard Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 pm

Carina stared down towards the lake, always having wanted to see what was at the bottom and she stared down at Archard with a wide smile, one he was always able to coax out of her. She then frowned at his question, both of them hardly speaking about their parents and she looked back towards the lake, her mind showing a poorly made image of her father swimming down to the bottom. "Probably. Mum, not so much. She would have been freaking out." A light laugh escaped her lips, closing her eyes to take in the images that their words conjured up before feeling annoyed at her stupidity for feeling like she should hide this from her brother. "Love you, Archy. Thank you for not getting pissed off." She whispered, kissing Archard's forehead once again with a faint smile.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archard Black Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Dropping to a knee Archard moved his sister back to her feet in front of him before leaning down to kiss her forehead, while his hand ruffled her long hair, "Though I'm expecting Theodore to come find me so we can talk," he added just as a reminder that this was still not completely solved.
Archard Black
Archard Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Celeste hopped down from her brother's shoulders, leaning up to enjoy the rare affection she got in public and she rested her back against his chest. "I will tell him to speak with you when he'll speak to me. I'm expecting a great amount of pouting." She sighed, conjuring up a stone and she skipped it across the water, causing the creatures to visibly stir and flick at the service angrily.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archard Black Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Shaking his head he smirked widely at his sister, he couldn't help but find it funny when she made it very obvious that Archard was much taller than her. "By the way, Sirius asked me to speak to you about this, but, he thinks you're nearing the age where you start my routine of training," he warned her knowing she'd enjoy knowing the patriarch of the family was recognizing her abilities and natural talent, much like the rest of the family's. Sirius however had also told Archard that their talent came from different sources, and they were both much more than they realized, though he was left wondering just what Sirius meant...
Archard Black
Archard Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:31 am

Carina adored just how smaller she was compared to her giant brother, having always felt that he was her shield from anything in the world. If they were to fight together in the near future, they'd be the pair to cause the most damage. Despite her relationship with Theodore, she knew the man she'd fight with would be Archarc because of just how much their skills match and how alike they can be. The mentioning of Sirius perked up her interest and a beaming smile formed itself on her lips, getting this giddy excitement that normal girls would experience towards clothing. "Please, I was at that point a year ago." She teased him but couldn't help but hop up and down in excitement, the smile on her face growing wider. "That's awesome! I can't wait to learn to beat your ass!" A little sibling rivalry when it comes to their training hurt no one, besides themselves.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archard Black Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Planting a firm hand on her shoulder he, despite knowing she was ready, worried for her safety in this new training she was about to start. The first level was perhaps the hardest one... "Take this seriously little sister, once you spar with Sirius you'll know what's it like to be a Black in training. Up until now? Child's play," he teased back although with a half serious tone so she would note that despite Sirius obviously holding back against the younglings of the Black family, he wouldn't let them walk out on their own feet either.
Archard Black
Archard Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:17 am

Carina smiled up at Archard, resting her hand on top of his knowing he was just being his usual protective self and she turned to face him with a slanted smile. "I am taking it seriously. Can't I have fun once in a while?" She said, raising her eyebrow but then bowed her head in understanding. Everything she'd done up until now has been in preparation for her spars with Sirius. "But I understand, Archy. I'll be careful." She promised him, her training lessons with him and Artemis being the only thing that made her certain she'd be okay.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archard Black Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:06 pm

Leaning down he planted a kiss on her forehead, pressing her head softly against his chest, "That's all I needed to hear," he responded with a caring tone. "Let's go back to the castle, you have a big day tomorrow," Arch added obviously teasing his sister because she had more classes than he did the day after the ceremony.
Archard Black
Archard Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down