Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Strange new World... (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Strange new World... (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange new World... (open)

Post by Bill Weasley Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Bill watched the girl, and it seemed that she was refusing to look at the picture. But after a while, she did look and the red head held his breath. It really was a long shot, but part of him had hoped that Misha was somehow still alive and perhaps he had been right. The girl eyed the photograph for a few minutes before she became suddenly animated. Bill flinched at the reaction, but quickly recovered and realised that he was still no closer to finding the girl's mother. "We knew her," he said quietly, looking to Hannibal almost as if seeking help, "I don't know where she is, and until now believed that she died while we were still at school. But I have some people that I could ask about her." Again, he looked over to his son, wanting to tell Mishca about how they had known her mother, but being unable to find the right words to use.

Bill Weasley

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannibal Salander Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:04 am

Hannibal's jaw tightened, his eyes narrowed and he felt his heart throb with pain. "No" he hissed "My mother..Mischa Salander is dead. She killed herself. She left me. There is no way she gave birth..to you" he bit back the end of a sneer trying to mask the anquish in his eyes. No this couldn't be real, why would she do this to him, abandon him..leave him..

Hannibal Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischa Salander Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:55 am

Mischa's excitememnt was gone the moment she saw Bill's sad face. She could tell her mom meant something to him. He missed her too. But reaction of the other boy left her frozen in shock. He was her mom's son? Does that mean she has a brother? His angry look terrified her. People terrified her in general but her brother seemed beyond scary at this very moment. Her brother. She had a brother. And as she looked at him and actually paid attention to his features, she could tell they were related. "I... I am so sorry," she said, unsure why. "Mom, she was on a run. I know she was, though she never said much. She... she never told me anything about you or anyone. I asked. I wanted to know who my dad was, if I had siblings, if she had siblings, who were my grandparents. But she said I am safer not knowing," she tried to explain herself. Lost in her words, she remembered one of her mom's last wishes.

"Here," she said quickly, as if scared she gets murdered if she does not hurry up. She took backpack of her back and reached inside to grab an envelope with no name on it. it was thick and heavy envelope, that clearly had more, than paper in it. It was sealed shut and clearly untouched for years. Mischa hesitantly handed it to Hannibal, hoping he accepts it as she studied the ground, unable to face him. "She said I will know when to use it or who to give it to, if the situation ever comes to happen," she added. Her mom wrote a letter to someone. Mischa always wanted to know. Now she felt like she knew in her heart.
Mischa Salander
Mischa Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:39 am

Bill wanted to reach out to Hannibal, and ensure that he knew that Bill was there for him, but he was in too much shock himself to move at all. He took in what Mishca was saying- could hear it, but he couldn't respond. Because it had been some time after her death that Bill had finally been able to move on from his relatively short, but breathtakingly intense relationship with Misha and to now learn that she had been alive after all. He loved Tonks with almost all of his heart, but one small part of it would always belong to his first love.

He couldn't figure out the emotions that were running so rampant within him. Surprise, that his former fiancée was still alive. Shock, that she had another child. Joy, that his boy would have another person in his rather small family. And anger, because Misha had left her tiny son alone for hours before her father had found him, and had left him for years after that, only to have another child after him. Perhaps, if he allowed himself to admit it, he was also a little sad because it cannot have been long after their break up and her departure that she had given birth, and he didn't want to think about how she would have had to have moved on much more quickly than he had- or something even worse.

Running a hand through his hair, Bill looked to Hannibal to see the young man's reaction to the letter that Mishca had handed to him. He hoped that it would not cause heartache for his son, but he also knew that something directly from his mother would mean so much to him.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannibal Salander Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:58 pm

He felt like crying, he hated crying even as a baby he barely cried. He wanted to scream, to set the world on fire. She had left him and had another child and now this thing, this girl was wandering around. He glanced at his father and saw some of the same pain in his eyes, before he snatched the letter from the girl's trembling hand and opened it.
Hannibal Salander
Hannibal Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischa Salander Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Dear Hannibal,
by the time this letter crosses your path, if ever, you are alredy a big boy, a man. I wish I was there, wherever you are, to see it. But I can't. And so I figured I will at least write this. Not so much to excuse myself, mostly because I don't want you to hate your sister for growing up with me, while you stayed behind. It's not her fault. She did nothing wrong and she needs you. No matter how your ages are now, thanks to all the strange circumstances, if everything was in order, she is your little sister. Half-sister anyway. But you always saw Bill as your father, so I believe the term half-sister is unnecessary. 

But back to the point. I know you are angry with me, hate me even. And that's okay, because I was the worst mother possible. I was selfish and I wanted to leave you and everyone, killing not two, but as it happens three people in the process. Yet, I still believe you deserve an explanation. You deserve to know, what happened. I was taken, on my death bed, cured and placed under imperius by Voldemort. He wanted a toy. And my weak mind, selfregret and hate of who I was seemed perfect material. For months, I was walking the last mile of my life until I found out I was pregnant. Mischa was born in chains, during a torture session and left for dead. But she didn't die. She somehow survived and gave me a reason to try and break away. And I did. She was only two or three when it happened. I took us both far away from everything, decided to stay in nature. It was safest place.

But that never meant I gave up on you. There was not a day I would not think of you. I wanted you back. I wanted nothing but you and Mischa both in my arms. I would tear the World apart to have that and trust me, I did. Once Mischa was big enough to stay alone, I searched every village, every cottage. Every magical place, muggle orphanage. But I just couldn't find you. It was only when I seriously thought my instincts failed me and you are dead, when I overheard that you ended up stuck at Hogwarts. I was devastated that I can't reach you, but happy that as long as I keep waiting, I might see you again. I waited for years. Watching Mischa grow in front of me, I wondered how will it be once I bring you home. You were just a baby still and she fully grown teenager, yet you will be the older one. 

As you know now, that time never came to pass. Voldemort found us. I was so lucky to find out early enough to write this letter, explain Mischa what to do and freze her, just like you were, in hope someday, you two will find each other. I don't know how many years it's been since than, but I don't think I am still alive by the time you read these words. But I hope that wherever you are, whatever you do, you are still you. I will always love you, no matter what. And always miss you. I just hope that one day, in the future, you will be able to forgive me for being terrible mother I was.

I added a family ring to this envelope. Mischa got my necklace, you need piece of family heirloom as well. Use it well.

Yours,
Mom

(PS: Mischa wears a wig. I believe Bill has life on its own, and I don't want to be selfish bitch, hauting him with a kid even from her grave. I don't want either of them to be hurt by each others existence. I am putting this truth in your hands. You will know better than I, what to do with it.) 
Mischa Salander
Mischa Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannibal Salander Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:36 pm

Hannibal read the letter his hands shaking, the Salander ring was a cold weight in his hand and he shoved it in his pocket before thrusting the letter at Bill. When his father took it he walked up to Mischa, his dark eyes almost predatory as he looked her over, reaching up he grasped the edges of the wig, his hands were gentle despite the dark look in his eye. Pulling it back he freed her flaming red hair that exploded down her back as he dropped the wig to the ground. His calloused fingers tilted her face to look at him. "Our mother left me" he said his voice dark and full of pain and anguish and raw emotion. "She abandoned me but you little meeska-" he said her name his deep voice lightly accenting the c in it. "You fought for your life, you knew our mother in a way i never will. She left me in this cold world and fostered you, raised you." he swallowed his throat bobbing with emotion "but that is not your fault, you were thrust unfairly into this world just like i was. But you are my sister and i will take care of you." dropping his hand he placed a kiss to her forhead.
Hannibal Salander
Hannibal Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Bill watched the pair of newfound siblings, his eyes lingering on Mishca for a moment before travelling to Hannibal as the boy read the letter from his mother. He could see the way it effected him, and he knew that it must be hard to receive word from a woman who he had believed dead for his entire life. When the letter was thrust into his hands, be almost dropped it. He didn't know if he wanted to read the words within, but he knew that he would regret not knowing what Misha had said to Hannibal. So he read, the handwriting that had once been so familiar to him telling a story that he was almost too shocked to believe. But the real shock came at the end, when the post script told mentioned his own name.

He dropped his arm, the letter hanging in his fingertips as he forced his gaze to Mishca. She was his daughter. He had never considered that she could be, even when they had realised who her mother was. But now, with the wig on the ground and her infamous Weasley red hanging free did he realise that he should have noticed much sooner. But he didn't speak, because his children were sharing a moment that he dare not interrupt, and a part of him wanted for Mishca to have the choice of if she even wanted him to be her father.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannibal Salander Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:57 pm

He hugged her gently before turning to there father, "Mischa" he said "This is Bill Weasley, our father." he pulled her hand gently so she took a step towards him and waited for the two to react.
Hannibal Salander
Hannibal Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischa Salander Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:11 am

Mischa was barely breathing as the boy in front of her read the letter her mom gave her just before she got to hug her for one last time. As he finished, approached her and took her only cover, or so her mother said, she froze at spot in fear. What will happen to her now? Where were her instincts? But her brother did not attack her. He was... kind to her. Despite the danger and anger she could see in his eyes. She got lost in his embrance despite all of it for a few moments. He really was her brother. Because she felt this safe only when mom hugged her. 

That did not ease her at all, when Hannibal forced her to step forward and told her, that the other man was her father. Mischa couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that of all the people in the World, her relatives she never knew existed will be the first ones she comes across. But it was hard to deny it. She had her father's hair. That's why mom wanted her to wear a wig. It was way too obvious. But why wouldn't she want her to know her dad? "I..." she started, but her words disappeared.
Mischa Salander
Mischa Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2