Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Jokes and Jungles (OPEN to students!)

+2
Altaïr Nott
Ezio Nott
6 posters

Go down

Jokes and Jungles (OPEN to students!) Empty Jokes and Jungles (OPEN to students!)

Post by Altaïr Nott Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:02 pm

It was supposed to be a tiny prank, played on perhaps a student or two. Altaïr and his small group of friends had crafted the perfect plan, and it had been easier to execute than they had expected. And more than a couple of people showed up. Apparently word got around fast when it came to 'secret' parties, and so when a steady stream of students had ventured to a part of the forest just out of sight from the castle, they had sadly had to shut the prank down. Damn, he thought, looking toward his friends as they tried to ensure that there were any professors joining them. He was standing a short way from the growing crowd, near an old tree, his gaze sweeping the area every now and then.

One of the older students had offered to slip off to Hogsmeade to secure some drinks while a pretty Hufflepuff had agreed to go back to the castle and sneak food from the kitchen. Despite the plans to trap a student or two in a magicked jungle alone and away from the castle for a few hours being a bust, the boys would still be able to enjoy their night.
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Jokes and Jungles (OPEN to students!) Empty Re: Jokes and Jungles (OPEN to students!)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Luna had followed Tatsu and Violet into the forest as the two had told her about something fun going on and because she wasn't someone to pass up a chance to have a nice time with friends, she had agreed to join them. While they walked through the dark woods, Luna kept her wand in her hand in case anyone tried to sneak up on them, but for once, the night remained calm and peaceful and they arrived at the meeting point where many students were already gathering and sharing food and drinks. Tatsu immediately spied some other Gryffindors and vanished in the crowd while Violet joined Ian and Neville that were standing with a few people, leaving Luna by herself. Crooking her head slightly backwards, she looked up into the beautiful night sky, the sheer endless stars making her feel calm and secure.

Back to top Go down

Jokes and Jungles (OPEN to students!) Empty Re: Jokes and Jungles (OPEN to students!)

Post by Idie Benton Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:26 am

Idie walked into the forest with Sophia alongside her. She didnt really know the hufflepuff that well, but she often took pity on the weak and vulnerable, and this girl was extremely weak, and very vulnerable. She looked around and saw maybe one or two of her housemates and she nodded at them. She also saw Ian and smiled softly. She saw Sophia had already scurried off towards a tree and sat down and was sketching away. That girl and that damn sketch book. She shook her head and turned around and bumped right into someone. A Gryffindor around her age (Altair)
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student/model
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:33 am

Altaïr was so focused on the path that lead down from the castle, that he didn't notice that somebody else was nearing him until they bumped right into him. A hand went out in reflex, to ensure that the person didn't fall, and he offered a small smile as he said, "steady as you go, love. You don't want to be tripping over the wrong kinds of people." Over the girls shoulder, he noticed the person he knew better than anyone, his brother, was finally joining the party and he couldn't help but grin. He hadn't expected Ezio to join them that evening.
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Nott Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:40 am

Ezio knew the moment that he arrived at the 'secret' party, that it was the doing of his brother and the people he liked to surround himself with. It had him written all over.it, although most people wouldn't notice. They were twins, after all, and he knew almost everything about his Gryffindor counterpart. He noticed that most of the students were grouped up, but there was one standing on her own, and he walked slowly over to her. She was older than him, but he wasn't one to worry about that kind of thing. "The stars are rather beautiful tonight, aren't they?" he said, "are you here alone, Loony?" His tone wasn't spiteful in the slightest as he said the name that was often used as a slur to the girl's face or behind her back. Not because he was joking about it, but because to him the name was hardly an insult. His closest friend was rather crazy herself, and that only made him adore her all the more. He didn't see the fun in being normal, although his own kinds of crazy were much harder to see. "I don't think they planned on so many people showing up," he added as an afterthought, looking around with the hints of a smile at the edges of his lips.
Ezio Nott
Ezio Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:45 am

Idie looked up and smiled softly, her rainbow colored hair falling in front of her face, "My apologies, I didnt see you there." She pulled her jacket tighter around her as a cold wind blew by them. She shivered a bit and continued her venture into the forest. She kept her eye on the boy however, curious about who he was, what his story told.
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:56 am

Altaïr nodded as she apologised, before turning away from her as she continued walking. He liked her hair, but otherwise he had no idea who she even was. Instead, deciding that the professors weren't coming any time soon- and if they did, what could he do about it anyway?- he moved closer to the group in search of somebody to keep him company for a while.
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:13 am

Although her eyes were glued to the dark sky above her head, Luna felt someone approach her and she smiled slightly at his words. “They are. They never change. It is kind of comforting, don’t you think?” she answered dreamily before turning her pale eyes to the younger Slytherin. As he mentioned her being alone,Luna crooked her head to the side with a bemused expression on her face and shook her head. “I have come with a few friends, but I seem to have lost them … nothing unusual.” She sighed and shrugged. Luna did not mind the name he called her, being used to it after all the years. Even her friends sometimes still slipped and called her “Loony” and truly she couldn’t care less about what name someone gave her as long as they didn’t use it in spite. “It is nice, to have so many friendly faces around for a change though.” She added, looking about herself. Even though she often tended to get a bit lost amongst larger groups of people, Luna still enjoyed all the hustle and bustle, preferring to pick up the positive vibes to actually interacting with people she didn’t know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:44 am

"Hey there, Nott!" Ian jogged up to the other boy and clapped him on the shoulder. "Nice little party. Thanks for the invite." he said grinning. "We weren't even invited, Ian ... " Neville interjected with an apologetic smile directed at the younger Gryffindor. "I hope you don't mind us hanging out with you guys." he said, looking around at all the chatting and laughing people. It was nice to see everyone relax for once, even if it was in such a dreary place like the forbidden forest.  "Erm ... yeah, right. Sorry 'bout that, but when we saw some people sneak into the woods, we just had to follow." Ian told Altair with a sheepish grin.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Sophia heard ians voice and looked up. She smiled softly and began to draw him as she hummed softly one of her new songs. Idie looked over at sophia and rolled her eyes "pathetic" she mumbled. She saw one of her house mates. Nott. She approached him and smiled "hey Nott"
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:45 am

Astoria wandered through the trees, seeing the light from a bonfire not far away. She took in the group, and a smile touched her lips. Some fun would do all of them some good, she though. She saw Sophia, sitting alone with a sketchbook and made her way over to her, passing Idie Benton as she did. She saw the look that the Slytherin gave Sophia, along with the muttered slur and threw her a dirty glare. "That's not very nice," was all she said as she continued past the girl until she was only a few feet away from Sophia. "Hi," she said with a soft smile, having not seen the young Hufflepuff in a while, "what're you drawing?"
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Nott Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:52 am

The hints around his lips turned into an actual smile as Luna replied to him. She was special, he thought, because she never let anything bother her. And she was far more spectacular than most people ever looked close enough to see. "It is rather comforting," he agreed, still looking at her rather than at the sky. Because people like her were what comforted him, and made him believe that maybe there was some kind of good left out there. Not in him, of course, but it existed. "I can't say I'm not glad," he said lightly, "they can see you whenever they want- it's only fair that they share you on occasion." Looking around once more, he nodded and said, "with everything so dark lately, it's nice to have something fun going on, even just for a night. Would you like a drink?"

When he heard a somewhat familiar voice say his name, the smile fell instantly from his lips and he barely spared Idie a glance as he said, "I'm talking to someone, as I'm sure you can see, Benton. If you can't greet her too, then don't bother." Idie Benton was the opposite of Luna Lovegood. She was dramatic and not unique in the slightest. 'I had to kill my parents, by brother is missing, I'm so stupid it hurts but I think it's adorable. Woe is me.' Was the first thing that came to mind, but he was trying to talk to Luna and didn't relish the thought of actually starting a conversation with Benton.
Ezio Nott
Ezio Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:08 am

Altaïr turned to face the two older boys, a grin already on his face. They spoke back and forward a moment and he couldn't help but laugh. "It's no worries, boys," he said, placing a hand on each of their shoulders, "the more the merrier, after all." And it was true. Despite the fact it had been supposed to be the most epic prank of the year, they'd ended up giving the students an opportunity to actually enjoy themselves, even for just a short whole. "Help yourselves to the food and drink," he added with a wink, "and don't forget that if we get caught, nobody knows who's idea it was." Although he was talking to the seventh years, his gaze was jumping around the gathering, lingering on a few particularly pretty girls. There was a quiet Hufflepuff from his year, sitting with an older Slytherin standing by her, both of whom caught his attention for a moment. And there was Lovegood, who he would never even think about going near because of his brother's unhealthy interest in her. Then there was his housemate, the Snape girl, who he had a feeling was rather into Gryffindors. Before he could continue his scoping out of the party, he shook his head, and grinned again at Ian and Neville and explained his train of thought, "there are girls everywhere. Isn't it great?"
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:59 am

Ian grinned at the Gryffindor and looked over to where the refreshments were, licking his lips. "Looks great! You Gryffindors know how to party." he commented chuckling and laughed even louder at the other boy's obvious interest in the girls. "I'm glad that I don't have a sister, I'd be worried about guys like you all the time." he teased before spotting a particular Slytherin. Smiling, he turned back to the other two guys. "As it happens, I only care for one girl here, so you can fight about the others, mates!" Ian clapped them both on the shoulder and hurried to fetch drinks for Astoria and himself. On the way, deciding to fetch his housemate one as well.

As he approached the girls, Ian held out the glasses for Astoria and Sophia. "Hey girls! I hope I'm not interrupting you, but I brought drinks, so I hope I'll be forgiven?" he asked with an innocent smile on his face.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Neville shook his head at Ian and just snorted when the Hufflepuff rushed over to Astoria and some other girl he didn’t know. “The teachers will presume it was one of us Gryffindors anyways … “ he remarked sarcastically, though he truly couldn’t care less about the professors. He doubted that any of them would bother even looking for them out here. Shrugging off these thoughts, he smirked slightly at the younger Gryffindor boy and raised his brow at him. “Seems like you have no idea whom of the girls you should talk to first.” He chuckled warmly and waved into the general direction of the witches. “Take your pick, I’m not really into flirting so much.” He admitted. Only once had he actually made a move on a girl, but since Hannah was gone, Neville hadn’t really bothered and to be honest, there just never had been anyone interesting enough.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:36 pm

Luna answered the boy’s smile with one of her own, her head slightly crooked to the side as she listened to him talk. She couldn’t remember talking to him before and she usually had a very good memory of people she had encountered, but Luna always cherished meeting new people. They were all special to her, offering their very own and unique view of the world which she liked to take in and let it broaden her horizon. At his comment about her friends sharing her, Luna had to laugh softly and she reached out to place a hand on the younger boy’s arm for a short moment. “Maybe sometimes I lose them on purpose to get a chance at getting to know other people….” She said thoughtfully, her eyes looking over his shoulder at her friends who all seemed busy chatting.

She often just drifted out of her friends’ conversations and sank into the background to take the time and getting used to new surroundings while they moved on to enjoy themselves. Luna was glad that they had learned not to try and drag her along, instead giving her the time and space she needed and she often found those to be the times when someone stumbled upon her, giving her the opportunity to make new experiences. The young Slytherin in front of her had a very calm and balanced aura which spoke to her own nature very much and she found no difficulty in speaking with him. Pulled out of her musings by his question, Luna nodded at him her eyes lightening up. “Oh yes, I would love to try this silvery drink they have over there. It looks delicious.” She told him happily, just before they were approached by another student. She remembered the young Slytherin from the battle and smiled warmly at her, not at all bothered that she had just been ignored by the other girl. It happened quite often and she wouldn’t hold it against Idie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Jules was leaning against a tree with a bottle of butterbeer in her hand which she was sipping on from time to time while she observed the other students, mostly older than her, chat with each other and just have a great time. As always, she rather stood by herself, in the background to observe first what kind of people she was dealing with here before attempting to get to know them. By now, she was used to being the outsider, but it still stung a little whenever she saw others be friends and get along great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:05 pm

Idie glared at Astoria as she walked by and then turned back to Ezio and Luna, "But of course I can say hello to her Ezio. I was getting there." She then turned to Luna, "HIya Luna, how have you been?" She asked. She hadnt really spoken to the girl much outside of the big battle, but she seemed nice. She looked around and saw Sophia surrounded by people, how the girl made friends when she barely spoke was bizzare to her. Sophia smiled up at Asotira and showed her a drawing of Ian Mortnison. When Ian approached, She quickly blushed and tried to hide the drawing in time before he could see it, but it had been too late.
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:37 am

Astoria thought that Sophia looked even more out of place than normal, and she was a quieter, too. Maybe something was bothering her? She looked at the drawing and her smile brightened a little, and she said, "it's lovely, Sophia." She was about to continue, when another voice joined them. Turning to face Ian, Astoria grinned and reached out to take the glass. "It's no problem," she said, "and thanks." She held the drink in her left hand, as although the right was whole again, she was still waiting to be able to feel or use it. "Do you two know each other?" she asked with a smile, knowing that they may not as Sophia often drew strangers as well as friends.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Sophia nodded when Astoria asked if she and Ian knew eachother, "Yes we do. We are planning on writing a house song for Hufflepuff togehter." She said smiling at the memory of her run in with Ian by the lake.
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down